Horn's Top 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Hater if you read the post properly....It says 'ISN'T half bad." i said what it wasn't not what it was. so your logic and maths are wrong....

if you want real percentages....49 out of 50 = 98% right......but i'm going to take another 30% off for you being a w@nker....
better.. but i didn't write the top 50 so taking off 30% is unfair on the hornet..
besides, all you've done is give some guy a spray from your armchair... so your the w***er if there is one mate..

At 31. Evan Spargo -

The kid is an absolute gun... and he is still eligable to play in the u19 competition.

Has been in the top 3 bests every game this year so far... i know he did a pre-season with VFL club - Northern Bullants and was VERY suprised they didn't keep him, any OI personal want to shed light on what happened there???

A player to watch out for in years to come... if not already!

The Bullants didn't give him the chop, he just decided he wanted a year of senior football under his belt for a bit of experience... proved to be a pretty good decision. Would be suprised if he didnt get a few more offers from VFL clubs at the end of the year

Horn was part of the greatest APS team ever assembled. Chaffey, Kellaways, D Ryan and at Full Back J Horn.
FB says it all really doesnt it Surly, or is that a little to close to home???!!!
One player I would have in the top 10 is Ben Phibbs, injured atm but a very good player. Paul Groves is a star and Peter Mc Gettigan, a member of last years QAFL team of the year has to be top 15. I suggest that P McGettigan should have been picked by M Blood for the A Section rep team, singlehandedly turned the game for the Tiges last week, the best no 64 in VAFA history!

Horn was part of the greatest APS team ever assembled. Chaffey, Kellaways, D Ryan and at Full Back J Horn.
FB says it all really doesnt it Surly, or is that a little to close to home???!!!
One player I would have in the top 10 is Ben Phibbs, injured atm but a very good player. Paul Groves is a star and Peter Mc Gettigan, a member of last years QAFL team of the year has to be top 15. I suggest that P McGettigan should have been picked by M Blood for the A Section rep team, singlehandedly turned the game for the Tiges last week, the best no 64 in VAFA history!

Your mails wrong here BS, he played @ sandy..... Ponton is the QAFL boy!

and by the way it was my left boot that changed the game Saturday!

Would have Rory Hilton in the top 10 also, a freak, without doubt the most talented player I have seen in the VAFA in a long time, cant believe hes not in the State squad. Only played nearly 100 AFL games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could someone please explain why Matt robbins isn't in the top 50. I would have thaught he was a slightly (more like a country mile) better footballer than fugus watts.

Could someone please explain why Matt robbins isn't in the top 50. I would have thaught he was a slightly (more like a country mile) better footballer than fugus watts.

robbins is playing in C grade and can only get in the best twice (not even in the top 3 both times might i add) as submitted by his own team on the vafa website..

watts has kicked bags in A grade and just dominated some games..

never seen robbins play so can't comment on his impact on games, but i've heard zero fanfare about any games he has played in..

Would have Rory Hilton in the top 10 also, a freak, without doubt the most talented player I have seen in the VAFA in a long time, cant believe hes not in the State squad. Only played nearly 100 AFL games.
Has only played about 5 min this year BS, but is a very good player. I will throw in Julian Rowe and Andrew Kent

rob alexander from rovers should be somehwere near the top. yes he plays c section forgiven for missing him but he was one of port melbournes best a yr or 2 ago

alexander is good but going on that theory dukes should be number one as he made the vfl state side last year. alexander is good but there are pleanty better. the top 50 was as accurate as it could be. its a very subjective thing.

how kingsley got in there i will never know. the gun at camberwell is mr bayford. that bloke is a machine

alexander is good but going on that theory dukes should be number one as he made the vfl state side last year. alexander is good but there are pleanty better. the top 50 was as accurate as it could be. its a very subjective thing.

how kingsley got in there i will never know. the gun at camberwell is mr bayford. that bloke is a machine
How is everyone overlooking the fact that Trent Skurrie was in the list at 40?? Extremely fortunate to be in the top 100, let alone top 40.

Was a big call having Brett Collins at number 19 but in their biggest test of the year against Collegians on the weekend who was the one to come to the party.

Good work though horn plenty you could have in and plenty you could have out.

i know this has nothing to do with the top 50, but just wanted to give props to hornet for his spiel about local footy in the commerical papers..

I couldn't agree with you more.. i'm over reading about some muppet writer throwing his two bob in to create a stir with the AFL so he can become the next "celebrity" reporter like Hutchy thinks he is, and why they have such massive head shots of the reporter is beyond me, wtf do we need to see a photo of them?!

hence why i turn to big footy/ xav's website/ OB website and a few others... the sports section in the age is dead to me..

Didn't you see him on Almost Footy Legends 2 years ago?

Correct... Skurrie's effort as step ladder for the best mark i have ever seen (not an exaggeration) justifies his selection at number 40, and the the fact that he is still knocking off dixon's sister is icing on the cake.

J Heritage would've made this list in his hay day and apparently he has just announced his engagement, so congratulations to the beak!

Remove this Banner Ad

Horn's Top 50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back