Horsham District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylors Lake have signed Jason Weir from Horsham Saints and Paul Brooks, who coached Rup to three flags in the mid-90s.
Is that the same Jason Weir who is also-known-as 'Bull'? If so, I played with him at Bungaree a few years back and he is one guy that puts in 500% whether it be playing or training. One of the guttsiest footballers I've ever seen!

Is that the same Jason Weir who is also-known-as 'Bull'? If so, I played with him at Bungaree a few years back and he is one guy that puts in 500% whether it be playing or training. One of the guttsiest footballers I've ever seen!

Yeah it is the same bloke. I saw a fair bit of him at Echuca United in the Murray league. He is an absolute tank on the ground and he will certainly instil a fair bit of discipline into the ranks.

Edenhope Apsley having a real go for Mibus and Wade from Horsham United

also heard on the grapevine stawell warriors are considering having a crack to get mibus as well as dale hurley as an assistant with power, ben scott and tuckey. and ben martin is considering an assistant coaching role at navarre

Yeah it is the same bloke. I saw a fair bit of him at Echuca United in the Murray league. He is an absolute tank on the ground and he will certainly instil a fair bit of discipline into the ranks.

if only he could kick!! He does find the footy a lot, and will be what Taylors lake are after. Is Brooks going to Play? Was a super playing in the late 90's when i think he won 1or 2 legaue medals.

if only he could kick!! He does find the footy a lot, and will be what Taylors lake are after. Is Brooks going to Play? Was a super playing in the late 90's when i think he won 1or 2 legaue medals.

No he will be a non-playing coach from what I understand, suffered a few serious injuries toward the end of his career.

also heard on the grapevine stawell warriors are considering having a crack to get mibus as well as dale hurley as an assistant with power, ben scott and tuckey. and ben martin is considering an assistant coaching role at navarre

I thought i speak a bit af crap but you take the cake there doodle boy.
Mibus will not go to district football YET
hurley will play for western in 08
however martin is on the move and it could be navarre or western depends on who has the biggest pocket $$$$.

Betcha he does. Jay Tucker will be a big factor in this and they will give him enough $$$$$.

Unlike Jay Tucker, Mibus is not a mercinery whose only interest is cash. Mibus is doing everything he can to coach at a Wimmera level. So I think he will be appointed as Guy Smith's assistant at United, rather than drop back to HDFL

Edenhope Apsley having a real go for Mibus and Wade from Horsham United

I was talking to Tucker at the HDFL grand final this year and he said edenhope where going to have a real crack and were only 4 to 5 real good players away from playing finals. He said there weren't worried about having to pay big money. I don't know where they would be getting it from though.

I thought i speak a bit af crap but you take the cake there doodle boy.
Mibus will not go to district football YET
hurley will play for western in 08
however martin is on the move and it could be navarre or western depends on who has the biggest pocket $$$$.

where did i say mibus is going to district leauge? im only saying what i have heard thats why i said rumour has it! dont you worry beton5 you will always be the king of bullshit around here
no one is likely to take that away from you!!!;)

Unlike Jay Tucker, Mibus is not a mercinery whose only interest is cash. Mibus is doing everything he can to coach at a Wimmera level. So I think he will be appointed as Guy Smith's assistant at United, rather than drop back to HDFL
I Agree 100%.
Mibus is a class unit and it would be a real shame to him move to district this early in his career, in fact it would be a shame to see him shift to district full stop nothing against the district league i just believe he would play better footy in the wimmera league.
But hey money is money and if they can afford to pay tucker then im sure the offered match payments would be pretty healthy.
I think he would know with gyro as coach things will change at the club an they are an even bigger chance if they fill in there gaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was talking to Tucker at the HDFL grand final this year and he said edenhope where going to have a real crack and were only 4 to 5 real good players away from playing finals. He said there weren't worried about having to pay big money. I don't know where they would be getting it from though.

Before Edenhope/Apsley merged you will find out that the Apsley football club were fairly well off financially. They have the money and i guess they will spend it! Its a shame as i think people should play for the love of the game. I used to travel a 113 kms a week just to play for the love of the game. Unfortunately work commitments have made me go into retirement at an early age. I would love to play but i now work 6 days on and 3 off and will only get to play 5 games a year!

Before Edenhope/Apsley merged you will find out that the Apsley football club were fairly well off financially. They have the money and i guess they will spend it! Its a shame as i think people should play for the love of the game. I used to travel a 113 kms a week just to play for the love of the game. Unfortunately work commitments have made me go into retirement at an early age. I would love to play but i now work 6 days on and 3 off and will only get to play 5 games a year!

boo ****in hoo

I Agree 100%.
Mibus is a class unit and it would be a real shame to him move to district this early in his career, in fact it would be a shame to see him shift to district full stop nothing against the district league i just believe he would play better footy in the wimmera league.
But hey money is money and if they can afford to pay tucker then im sure the offered match payments would be pretty healthy.
I think he would know with gyro as coach things will change at the club an they are an even bigger chance if they fill in there gaps.

Money is not the issue, it is his desire to coach at a higher level and United can offer that to him. He would not coach in the District league, full stop!!

Money is not the issue, it is his desire to coach at a higher level and United can offer that to him. He would not coach in the District league, full stop!!

Then why didnt he take on the job when united offered it to him or when warrak or stmicks did? ass coaches all care and no responsibility with the good dollars!!

Whever MIBUS goes it would be a great pick up for o8,gun player>>>

**** off its not costing us anything he is only commin because of all his mates so get ya ****in facts rite u pack of *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back