NoradjuaQuontong $12.00
Pimpinio $15.00
Western $18.00
Edenhope $25.00
Rupinyup $35.00
Taylors Lake $150.00
Natimuk $300.00
Stawell swifts $500.00/1,
Meggsy Field is at $4.20 to drink the Great Western PUb out of JIM BEAM by Round 7.
And the great man M****L J W***h is at $1.25 to dump on someones front lawn before round1.

The great man M****** J W***H is now into $1.08 to lay cables on someones yard.

bit early i think

Jason Templeton maybe heading to caoch over at rupanyup. I was talking to him after a few frothies on tuesday and he may of let abit to much slip! just keep an eye out for that!

at least we will hear them singing the song a little more harmonised after the game .

spot on smasher heard that to temp has let kalkee kno of his intentions .

Rumour has it Jamie Templeton is going to make a return at HB in 08 .....:thumbsu:

Also dont be too surprised to see Terry Frogman Siluca and others return to bolster the team ....

i heard that he has ammounted half a dozen kicks in the few games he's tried to play. word from up here is that he's definantly not worth the cash he is on and should perhaps play in the 2's and stop covering his whole body with tape as he looks like a mummy.

He was a star but his just about finished and asa for the tape.. if he didnt have it he would fall to pieces.. do we all agree?

PREMIERSHIP ODDS FOR 2008 ANY THOUGHTS:
Harrow balmoral $3.00
Laharum $5.00
Kalkee $7.50
NoradjuaQuontong $12.00
Pimpinio $15.00
Western $18.00
Edenhope $25.00
Rupinyup $35.00
Taylors Lake $150.00
Natimuk $300.00
Stawell swifts $500.00/1,
Meggsy Field is at $4.20 to drink the Great Western PUb out of JIM BEAM by Round 7.
And the great man M****L J W***h is at $1.25 to dump on someones front lawn before round1.

The great man M****** J W***H is now into $1.08 to lay cables on someones yard.
You Deadbeat
i hope natimuk pick up 15 ex afl just to make you look like the massive knob you are.
There is no way you can call it this early when players and coaches havent been announced.
Stop posting dumb Sh*t all the time.

You Deadbeat
i hope natimuk pick up 15 ex afl just to make you look like the massive knob you are.
There is no way you can call it this early when players and coaches havent been announced.
Stop posting dumb Sh*t all the time.
Dont get so offended buddy its just a idea of where i think sides will be next year..

Good, Getting sick of your stupid posts.

wELL GET OFF THE FORUM IF YOU ARE GETTING SICK OF MY POSTS.

By the way i mis-quoted NATIMUK IT WAS MEANT TO BE $3000/1 NOT $300 /1.
yOU MIGHT GET A GAME FOR NATIMUK NEXT YEAR ANIMAL IF THEY HAVE A MASS PLAYER WALK OUT...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laker's 07 equal B&F player has hung up the boots - bit of a loss there - hopefully they're able to bring in a few to make them competitive in 08.

Laker's 07 equal B&F player has hung up the boots - bit of a loss there - hopefully they're able to bring in a few to make them competitive in 08.

Adam Hall and Greg Fletcher will be back at the Lakers in 2008.

adrian heard to coach taylors

What a joke! The man done nothing at Beulah this year, didn't even train with the boys. This is a bad move if Taylors lake want him, he is a tosser and a bad example, not to mention too old for the game and only after the $ now. He will only stay for a year anyway. He was shit at Borders in the KNTFL and done nothing at Goroke or N/Q when he was there at them clubs. A total disgrace if you ask me and a sniper too i may add. If i was a president of any footy club i wouldn't be after him to coach my footy club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back