Hot Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

PortPhillip

Debutant
Dec 1, 2005
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Was chatting with a few friends last night and they believe the Roos are becoming one of the hottest teams in the league, maybe our marketing department need to jump on this, maybe a calender or fashion parade or players revue or something, I'm sure our female supporters (and I'm sure some boys too) would be keen.

Pin-up:

daniel_mcconnell.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was chatting with a few friends last night and they believe the Roos are becoming one of the hottest teams in the league, maybe our marketing department need to jump on this, maybe a calender or fashion parade or players revue or something, I'm sure our female supporters (and I'm sure some boys too) would be keen.

In the mid to late '90's there used to be a Players Fashion parade Ladies Brunch held once a year, usuall at the Hilton or Sofitel type venue. Some women's clothes were modelled but who gave a toss, the girls were there to see the likes of The King, Schwatter, Shagger etc strut their stuff. The combination of too much bubbly and hormones made the auction VERRRRRRRY interesting. One year someone (not me) paid out $600.00+ for the beach towell Schwatter was modelling on condition he dropped his jocks - which he did (still had towell on - rats) - Didn't take much persuasion.:thumbsu:

I think because we were flying high tickets sold like hot cakes. Even events like the Players Revue & Karoake nite at the Social Club at Arden St had the fans almost beating down the doors to get a ticket. Top nights if you liked a brew and a laugh.

Perhaps the club could put out a calendar with the 12 hottest hunks shirtless, it would sell for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back