houli- what do we offer now.

Remove this Banner Ad

He was contracted, so no pushing, he agreed. And as for the future, time will tell on the trade.
5 players willing to walk out on Essendon by season's end. Culture;)
Evans bringing back in Danny Corcoran - the whistle blower from the nineties involved in your salary cap breaches.
Yep Essendon and Carlton two cheating clubs who are arrogent. Culture;)

Haha, they wanted out whilst we had that useless cockroach, who tried to infect us with your poor culture. As soon as he was gone 4 signed up straight away. Im sure people wanted to leave your club when the Spud and Wallet were coaching

Wow ok firstly our list is younger than yours. Easy for you to say the same average age but it is absolute crap. We brought in 14 new guys last year...

Hocking came second in your best and fairest, that shows how shit your list is at the moment. Your backline only looks half decent because you have probably the best backman of the last 20 years still around supporting you.

All you hear is Essendons talls are amazing, but they all have a long way to go. Peares and Hooker will be exposed once Fletcher goes. Your HBF are shite. Dempsey is McMahon mark II.

Your midfield is easily the worst in the league. Jobe is a gun, Stanton an average one way runner, same for Winderlech but after that the drop off is huge. Zaharakis has talent and should be in the engine room and Melksham looks ok.

The fact that Dyson, Atkinson, Daniher, Lonergan, Myers, Neagle, Slattery x 2 are still on your list is a massive concern. Not to mention the Mark Williams trade blunder.

Essendon have a long way to go and the fact that they are not cleaning out there list is really concerning for Essendon supporters.

Last I looked this was a Richmond Board.

Essendon supporters troll over here and criticise the club and culture.

Give them the flick because if the roles where reversed the errant posters would be carded straight away.

Why don't you look in your own backyard?

Those in glass rooms shouldn't cast stones
Because Tugga is a Mod on the Essendon board. :rolleyes:

Why don't you look in your own backyard?

Those in glass rooms shouldn't cast stones

Baby want his bottle. Must be a slow news week on the bomber board. Just trying to play nice.

P.S What makes you think your "in the know". You know just as much as me, hence the reason we are on an opinion based website that has less factual credibility then Hutchy

You along with all the rest that claim I don't read posts fall into the very same trap you accuse others of.

I'm fairly certain most of my posts have been nothing but pure speculation "Remains to be seen what the clubs plans are"

I am by no means an authority on what Richmond are doing, unlike your good self who is pretending to have a clue about what Essendon's plans are.

We both have NFI, you are correct sir.

Haha, they wanted out whilst we had that useless cockroach, who tried to infect us with your poor culture. As soon as he was gone 4 signed up straight away. Im sure people wanted to leave your club when the Spud and Wallet were coaching

Missed the other 3 points, care to respond? You know the salary cap rorting etc??

Say hi to Mark Williams.

That trade makes Brock McLean trade look a steal in comparison.

However if we don't get an acceptable trade and he goes into the PSD it:
A) Gives us a better shot at acquiring who we are interested in as you will take Houli.
B) Secondly it will disadvantage you guys trying to acquire the other person your obviously interested in via the PSD (otherwise you wouldn't go to this trouble and let him just go into the PSD) /QUOTE]

You could also look at it this way. With the 3rd round pick that you refuse, we select that player that you guys had your eyes on... and he becomes a champion......... ouch.

TB, maybe he thinks he can get more out of the bomber list than Knighta did? Living in fairy land? Probably, but it's one season. Either that or he wants to evaluate what they have under his tutelage before he starts the cull.

You'd think based on his stature within the club (As you say, many of them are blinded) that he'll be given time, what did he get a 4 year deal? if they fail again next season, you'd expect him to start wielding the axe.

I do think it's unfair to suggest he can't coach, yeah history tells us it'll probably be a failure, but he may just be a natural coach. Only time will tell on that one.

Yep, totally understand your point, but everything you do should be geared to winning a Premiership. Not drafting in players is negligent against that goal for a list as awful as theirs. A lot of their players were found out last season as not being good enough at the level and for the game required now to keep up with the likes of Collingwood and St.Kilda etc. What they lack is whats most important in today's game, a midfield and lot's of good midfielders going through the area. Watson is their best and the only one worth keeping, and even he has sever limitations to his game that is important in today's style.

Unfair to suggest he can't coach, maybe, but does he truly understand the nth degree needed to be a coach? He already admitted he doesn't, hence the Thompson need for him. He is a marketing gimmick for a club that knows that whilst they have lean years, their "supporters" will drop off. Look at the their end of season crowd figures. I wonder if Knights remained or say an Alan Richardson took over what the membership figures would have been?

Let's get one thing straight, they are no Richmond. If they were to ever go through the crap we have, they would not be anywhere near us in terms of support. Hence the messiah has returned, to keep the business secure for now.

They needed a Salesman in Sheedy to lift them once, looks like they are playing that card again. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

However if we don't get an acceptable trade and he goes into the PSD it:
A) Gives us a better shot at acquiring who we are interested in as you will take Houli.
B) Secondly it will disadvantage you guys trying to acquire the other person your obviously interested in via the PSD (otherwise you wouldn't go to this trouble and let him just go into the PSD) /QUOTE]

You could also look at it this way. With the 3rd round pick that you refuse, we select that player that you guys had your eyes on... and he becomes a champion......... ouch.

How often does that happen? Ouch

Wow ok firstly our list is younger than yours. Easy for you to say the same average age but it is absolute crap. We brought in 14 new guys last year...

Hocking came second in your best and fairest, that shows how shit your list is at the moment. Your backline only looks half decent because you have probably the best backman of the last 20 years still around supporting you.

All you hear is Essendons talls are amazing, but they all have a long way to go. Peares and Hooker will be exposed once Fletcher goes. Your HBF are shite. Dempsey is McMahon mark II.

Your midfield is easily the worst in the league. Jobe is a gun, Stanton an average one way runner, same for Winderlech but after that the drop off is huge. Zaharakis has talent and should be in the engine room and Melksham looks ok.

The fact that Dyson, Atkinson, Daniher, Lonergan, Myers, Neagle, Slattery x 2 are still on your list is a massive concern. Not to mention the Mark Williams trade blunder.

Essendon have a long way to go and the fact that they are not cleaning out there list is really concerning for Essendon supporters.

I actually agree with your analysis, our list is average. I'm not debating that, I'm debating that us giving up Houli for a pick we wont use will not benefit us

Brenno back to this mate.

035ostrich_468x538.jpg

Brenno, please argue your point without resorting to insults to posters or our club.

Drama queen Brenno is having a sook at TLC saying he got jibbed here.I personally think he got more than a great run. I would have carded his arse as soon as opened up his ignorant mouth.

Drama queen Brenno is having a sook at TLC saying he got jibbed here.I personally think he got more than a great run. I would have carded his arse as soon as opened up is ignorant mouth.
Good Bombers posters such as Slattery20 have no trouble coming on here and discussing things without resorting to what Brenno did.
It's not that hard. Come looking for a fight on here and you will get one.

Good Bombers posters such as Slattery20 have no trouble coming on here and discussing things without resorting to what Brenno did.
It's not that hard. Come looking for a fight on here and you will get one.

He's got a red card at tlc as well which is hard to do with the relaxed rules over there so what does that say about him.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

houli- what do we offer now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back