Analysis How did Lobb poll votes in Round 4 v West Coast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4: West Coast 10.9 69 def Fremantle 7.14 56 in the derby.

3 votes: Shannon Hurn who also got the Ross Glendinning medal for bog after a big game (32 touches, 26 kicks).

2 votes: David Mundy, 36 touches even though his team lost. Fair enough.

1 vote: ....Rory Lobb?? 17 touches, 0 goals, 23 hitouts (Freo lost the hitout count by 18), and a couple of marks (2 contested) in a losing effort

Yes statistics don't tell the full story, but on several match reports I could find of the game Lobb wasn't even named in the bests for Freo on the day.

Am I missing something?

Franklin got a vote for 5 disposals and 4.0 v Hawthorn.

Dawson Simpson one vote for 8 touches/32 hit outs v Essendon.

3 votes: Shannon Hurn who also got the Ross Glendinning medal for bog after a big game (32 touches, 26 kicks).

1 vote: ....Rory Lobb?? 17 touches, 0 goals, 23 hitouts (Freo lost the hitout count by 18), and a couple of marks (2 contested) in a losing effort

Yes statistics don't tell the full story, but on several match reports I could find of the game Lobb wasn't even named in the bests for Freo on the day.

Am I missing something?

no idea, go watch the game and report back to us.
We will hold our breath for your analysis. God speed

Am I missing something?

I didnt see the game... however he could have had 15 hitouts to advantage in the forward line setting up 8 shots on goal. That would catch the eye of an umpire

The umpires have something against Michael Walters.. that's why..

2 goals, 17 disposals and 8 tackles.

Stats .. yeah. But Walters plays mid and forward. Of all players that play midfield in the All Australian Side, he scored the lowest votes.

It's beyond a joke that Walters got 11 votes. He won them a bunch of games at the death.

The umpires have something against Michael Walters.. that's why..

2 goals, 17 disposals and 8 tackles.

Stats .. yeah. But Walters plays mid and forward. Of all players that play midfield in the All Australian Side, he scored the lowest votes.

It's beyond a joke that Walters got 11 votes. He won them a bunch of games at the death.
Yet they kept giving him free kicks all season for spectacular flopping so who cares.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles fans talking about players milking free kicks

View attachment 752211
Lel .Im not going to get into anything on big footy with a Fremantle for the amusement of a bunch of Victorian dribblers.
Its their job to amuse us by punching the **** out of each other at the football these days
Be happy that Fyfe won. That Walters milked the most free kicks this season.
I 20190404_130609.jpg I have recommended some reading for you .Enjoy the off season.Now if you will excuse me I have to **** off.

Lel .Im not going to get into anything on big footy with a Fremantle for the amusement of a bunch of Victorian dribblers.
Its their job to amuse us by punching the fu** out of each other at the football these days
Be happy that Fyfe won. That Walters milked the most free kicks this season.
I View attachment 752218I have recommended some reading for you .Enjoy the off season.Now if you will excuse me I have to fu** off.

Was the author Jonathon Brown?

Franklin got a vote for 5 disposals and 4.0 v Hawthorn.

Dawson Simpson one vote for 8 touches/32 hit outs v Essendon.

I’m certain some of the umpires thought he was Keefe, who kicked three goals and was looking randomly dominant after getting injured early in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis How did Lobb poll votes in Round 4 v West Coast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back