How do you pass the time waiting for September?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nevermind GIF

I have all ten editions of the sack hinkley thread in hardcover, so usually just sit on the couch reading that.

If I were a Carlton fan I'd find something temporary to pass the time, no point getting into a habit.

I’d warn caution, but OP already isn’t a natural response to the week-to-week tension of being in contention, especially for a club that hasn’t been this high this deep in 24 years. Ecstasy needs agony to have meaning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Work out how to stop Jesse Hogan?

Might have to ask this dude

When your team is dominating, clearly the best in the business, a lock for a dream September run, and all the games between now and September feel like dead rubbers, how do you stay interested in footy?

I'm feeling like one of my hobbies has been taken away. Football just seems a touch boring. It's all just so predictable. Doesn't seem to matter who, what or where, the results just all seem to go the same way.

I'd like to hear from the Geelong fans about how they felt in their premiership window. Richmond fans too. And maybe Essendon fans if they can remember what it was like in 2000. How did you guys cope?

Collingwood fans need not reply.
I think using a ladder predictor to making sure you’re gonna play finals.

Assuming Brisbane beat Adelaide Carlton now only two games in front of 9th with a danger game against the Dogs at Marvel next weekend. Maybe spend the time hoping you make finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back