How lucky are Carlton? We were ripped off!

• Thread starter RednBlack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

R

RednBlack

Non stop flooding.
Great spectacle! You are an ornament to the game Brittain.

But what about those non stop frees to Carlton in their backline?
If it had been even the Bombers would have won by 6 goals at least!

Lance Whitnall is a disgrace.
Porter can't kick.
Ratten is over-rated.
Fletcher has one lucky kick.
Houlahan doesn't even look when he kicks for goal.
and Fervola is a DUD!!!!!!!

And you are CRAP CARLTON!

Just remember we lost it. You didn't win it!

Their 3 best players out and all those others who you say are no good. How bad does that make the Bummers ?
Face facts, you were beaten by a better side.
Out-coached, out-played, and now the bitterness shows through.

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

PS And you still get away with throwing the ball!

[This message has been edited by Carey_is_King (edited 13 April 2001).]

Originally posted by Carey_is_King:
Their 3 best players out and all those others who you say are no good. How bad does that make the Bummers ?
Face facts, you were beaten by a better side.
Out-coached, out-played, and now the bitterness shows through.

This mob of supporters can dish it out, but then hate it when other supporters bag them. Fancy being out-coached by a first year coach. I do believe the bummers will lose top spot this weekend. Couldn't have happend on a better weekend. There must be a god after all.

-----------------------
Play on says the umpire
-----------------------

that is absolute bull$hit
u just can't handle losing essendon
well get used to it coz u aint gonna do what u planned to do last year coz we already stopped u and its only round 3
get used to losing coz its gonna happen
u arent as good as u think u r if we, carlton, minus 4 of our best 8 with only 5 days rest!
don't tell us our tactics our bad coz they worked didn't they!
we beat u, get over it!!!!
well actually don't, remember it coz its gonna be happening from now on
GO BLUES!!!!!!!

HEY DICKHEAD

Blues had their seconds team in and still won!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

4 of their best players were missing, weaker forward line with the defection of hamill and they still beat ESSENSCUM from FILTHY HILL. You prick essn'snyc bandwagoners are a bunch of little ****.

SHITTY can now look forward to picking on the crap teams....But im tipping they will get killed by GAYCITY next week.

Carlton were fantastic. I thought Cartlon won by playing man on man football. Matthew Lappin just cannot help but admire the way you play the game.

Red n Black...you firstly say that the Umpires ripped Essendon off, and that 5-6 of Carltons good players are crap...THEN go on to say - Carlton didn't win it, Essendon lost it!!!! You are an A class fool...you totally degraded all of Essendons players in your comments, losing to a bunch of players that can't kick. ANd flooding...well what do you expect...explain how Essendon is the only team who can afford a team FULL of class players...Lucas, Lloyd, Hird, Mercuri, Fletcher, Misiti are all choice players that some teams don't have any to maych...F'N cheats that what Bombers are...salary cap cheats!! ANd get beaten by a bunch of guys who can't kick!!!!!

From my perspective Carlton completely outplayed the Bombers. Out ran out kicked out tackled and generally won all over the park.
The Blues may have been fortunate with some frees but I've alway heard if you play in front you usually get the free kicks. And dont tell me the Dons haven't had their fair share of good runs with the umpires over the past couple of years.
The physical pressure on the Bombers really took its toll. They managed 1 goal in the final Qtr and that was from a Vance mistake.
The Blues kicked the last 6 of the match and the Dons didn't get close.
The exact same thing last year when the Dogs beat them, Dons first goal, Dogs last 5 to win.
Is a pattern emerging here? Is it possible that if the Dons are kept to a low score in the first three qtrs and are subjected to scoreboard pressure, they cant respond?
If sure 14 other coaches would be looking at this possible pattern.
The only problem is that the Dons have such a talented side that it may be easier said than done to keep them quiet for three qtrs.

Originally posted by RednBlack:
Non stop flooding.
Great spectacle! You are an ornament to the game Brittain.

But what about those non stop frees to Carlton in their backline?
If it had been even the Bombers would have won by 6 goals at least!

Lance Whitnall is a disgrace.
Porter can't kick.
Ratten is over-rated.
Fletcher has one lucky kick.
Houlahan doesn't even look when he kicks for goal.
and Fervola is a DUD!!!!!!!

And you are CRAP CARLTON!

Just remember we lost it. You didn't win it!

please refer to "essendon excuse book" topic.

Poor, Poor RednBlack. You just can't handle the truth. Your team lost to a very undermanned Carlton side. Because of your team, the rest of us must sit through an entire week of John Elliot going on about how good Carlton are.(shudder)
After 31 weeks Essendon will most likely be somewhere else other than top of ladder. And now we wont have to go through the season wondering whether the bombers are beatable.
Well on behalf of every supporter of any club, other than Essendon, suck @#$%@!

Has it occurred to any of yous that the unregistered Rednblack may not actually be an Essendon supporter, but just a troll on the lookout for the reaction he's just got?
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Olmy knows best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Face it Essenscum, Carlton were fab last night. Brittain totally outcoached Sheedy,
and we were the better team on the night. As for the frees you can't handle the fact that for once someone else got em and you didn't.
By the way, how dare you criticise our players. Yes, Lance is playing like crap. Yes, Fletcher is not what I thought he would be but is still good and yes, Fevola is a little lacking but still kicked three goals thanks. As for Porter, he was great last night. Brett Ratten is an absolute champion who performs week in week out and it was probably the first time you'd ever seen Ryan Houlihan in action so don't dare bag him as he is a future champ and if you'd seen all his games as I have you would know this.
So get your facts sraight before you lash out thanks mate.

J.

Yeah Carlton were very good, especially considering they had a seconds team in. As for Essendon, we are NOT overrated, we just had a bad night. We weren't crisp and clean with our skills, and we let that mob play the game on their terms. Next time, we should dictate the pace of the game like we have done in the past, and play it on our terms. That one of the reasons why, before last night, we had won 8 of the last 10 against them.

My whole weekend has benm ruined now thanks to bloody Carlton.
mad.gif

We'll get 'em back. I guarantee it.

Hawthorn beat a Carlton side that had all those 4 players that were out last night and we won by 26 points at Optus Oval. Essendon played against a Carlton side who were missing those 4 players and they played at the MCG and they lost by 17 points. I cant wait till Hawthorn plays Essendon. You guys better watch out. Well done Blues and as for Essendon, it cant be the end just yet but you are certainly on the road to losing a few if you keep this up.

Go Hawks

------------------
Rob's Unofficial Hawthorn Hawks
http://robshawks.virtualave.net

Originally posted by Stealth bomber:

I reckon "RedNBlack" barracks for someone other than the red n black.

Originally posted by Mr Ripper:
Has it occurred to any of yous that the unregistered Rednblack may not actually be an Essendon supporter, but just a troll on the lookout for the reaction he's just got?
rolleyes.gif

B I N G O and bingo was his name-o.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by ESSEN'SYNC HATER:

SHITTY can now look forward to picking on the crap teams....But im tipping they will get killed by GAYCITY next week.

I guess you're referring to Sydney as Gaycity, I like that, very clever. Maybe I should change my nick to Gaycityfan
biggrin.gif

you can do what you like....Sydneyfan...after all it isnt a hidden secret witht he hopoates of this world

Poor little ESSEN'SYNC now you can go and ask your role model Mcveigh on tips on how to dress and do your hair..That little whipping boy...should be gaycity player

Only confirms what everyone at North have known for years..Essendon have a few players who dont like it hard and tough and who rely on others to get them the ball.
Caracella,Blumfield,Ramanaskus,Mercuri,Wellman,Jacobs,and McVeigh all have great skills but dont like putting their bodies on the line.

Porter can't kick.

Well, pardon me, but he'd get a game in the ruck for Essendon, after all, Alessio does.

Ratten is over-rated.

Do you have the first clue about footy? Obviously not, with a comment like that. Try looking within, Scott Lucas comes to mind.

Originally posted by Mr Ripper:
rolleyes.gif

Ripper, that's exactly what i was thinking. This guy isn't an Essendon supporter. Obviously some immature twit who wants to start up another Essendon-bashing thread!!

Join the back of the queue idiot!!
rolleyes.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

How lucky are Carlton? We were ripped off!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back