Food, Drink & Dining Out How many cheeseburgers in 1 hour?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm, not sure then. When I worked at Maccas (left over a year ago) the quarter pounder meat was called 4:1 (1/4 of a pound) and cheeseburger meat was called 6:1.

Well your Maccas is jibbing everyone. Cheeseburger meat is 10:1. And has been for as long as I've been there.

I wonder how many the man vs food dude could eat. 40?

I reckon I could go 10-12 pretty easily and probably another 5-6 more if I wanted to push. They arent very big.

Theres a place that used to be in Adelaide that would do unlimited dumplings and me and 2 mates used to pound out 100 between us. None of us our big dudes either. Dumplings rock.

Like I said, I left over a year ago, my memory of the composition of meat isn't perfect. 10:1 makes more sense.

Yeah. Sorry mate :thumbsu:

How would it be jibbing everyone if the cheeseburgers have 6:1 meat? That would be awesome.

Yeah I just realised what I said, whoops lol.

Ate a "pounder" last year as a dare. Never again... the thing is horribly foul. Would rather eat individual quarter pounders than the greasy, cheesy, four-patty burger that I ate. Yet I washed it down with a large fries, large coke and small sundae :thumbsu:

Best part was that the chick at the counter didn't put the order through properly and I got the whole thing for the price of a small quarter pounder meal. :)

Haha, we got a mate to eat the "pounder" as well. Think it cost him 17 dollars. He almost finished it. In his defence he had polished off a large quarter pounder meal with a sundae beforehand though.

The grossest thing about it was us using serviettes to mop his wrists clean of the fat and grease that was dribbling from the burger as he ate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got 8 cheeseburgers for $8.

Feel sick after eating it all.

Reckon that's because you've just eaten about 2,700 calories, 175% of your daily fat allowance, 120% of your daily cholesterol allowance, 270% of your daily sodium allowance and almost 60g of sugar (about 15 teaspoons, or 170% of your daily allowance) for almost no nutritional value. Why does anyone put that shit in themselves?

And yeah, dumplings rock, especially if you're a bit seedy. Plenty of good ones here too!

i125755205_45627.jpg

i125091172_7829.jpg

i125733667_88152.jpg

Not me, but this is of another poster on here a few years ago.

11 patties, unsuccessful attempt.

Once ordered the XXL chicken schnitzel in Tyrol, Austria. 5 fairly large chicken schnitzels and fries. Was starving all day and had to wait an hour for my food because they forgot my order (we had a fairly large group) and downed it in 50 minutes, maybe less. Felt like throwing up and in a bad way going into the last schnitzel and fries...feeling of dizziness and sweating also. Always wanted to do one of those big food challenges though :D:thumbsu:

edit: here's a link to a photo of the XXL schnitzel

http://www.geo-reisecommunity.de/bildergalerie/tipp/78850/78852/Bierfactory XXL Restaurant

Once ordered the XXL chicken schnitzel in Tyrol, Austria. 5 fairly large chicken schnitzels and fries. Was starving all day and had to wait an hour for my food because they forgot my order (we had a fairly large group) and downed it in 50 minutes, maybe less. Felt like throwing up and in a bad way going into the last schnitzel and fries...feeling of dizziness and sweating also. Always wanted to do one of those big food challenges though :D:thumbsu:

edit: here's a link to a photo of the XXL schnitzel

http://www.geo-reisecommunity.de/bildergalerie/tipp/78850/78852/Bierfactory XXL Restaurant

[YOUTUBE]ZSJSWGpXbMg[/YOUTUBE]

Haha, we got a mate to eat the "pounder" as well. Think it cost him 17 dollars. He almost finished it. In his defence he had polished off a large quarter pounder meal with a sundae beforehand though.

The grossest thing about it was us using serviettes to mop his wrists clean of the fat and grease that was dribbling from the burger as he ate.

Similar thing with one of our mates.

Got the "pounder" takeaway on the way home from the pub.

Got home and he took the burger out of the bag and the wrapper was soaked in oil - no shit looked like it had been dropped in the deep fryer.

I literally felt sick looking at it.

Did he try and eat it? YES he ate the whole burger... much to our disgust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Food, Drink & Dining Out How many cheeseburgers in 1 hour?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back