• 7-9

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • 10-14

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • 15+

Votes: 20 21.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Love these heroes on here who reckon they get 14 hours of sleep every night and are so tough and brave they don't have a single vice. they don't **** around, don't smoke, definitely aren't fat, and are really rich and successful. they don't even buy clothes because that's not allowed. too many feel good feelings in the brain. are you lot raised Catholic or something?

it's akin to walking walking into a club forum on here and going 'yes you guys are shit at football, 'do better.''

I've never met a perfect person and yet bigfooty has about six of em. crazy!
Take a breath mate. You asked a question, then went everyone that gave you an earnest answer or tried to lighten the mood.

You seem adamant you don’t have a problem but also get touchy with people for being flippant.

If you think you might actually have an issue seek professional help, not on big footy.

No one here is saying they’re perfect, I’m certainly not but you taking every post as some personal insult is ridiculous.

Love these heroes on here who reckon they get 14 hours of sleep every night and are so tough and brave they don't have a single vice. they don't **** around, don't smoke, definitely aren't fat, and are really rich and successful. they don't even buy clothes because that's not allowed. too many feel good feelings in the brain. are you lot raised Catholic or something?

it's akin to walking walking into a club forum on here and going 'yes you guys are shit at football, 'do better.''

I've never met a perfect person and yet bigfooty has about six of em. crazy!
Nobody has bloody said they're perfect.

But clearly people are getting too close to the truth given how you're responding to those who are just being honest.

Why ask a question if you're not prepared to take on board - and accept - what people will say?

I assume knocking off a 1L bottle of scotch whisky in one or two nights is way too much? Albeit like once a fortnight. Asking for a friend.

Imagine jumping into a thread about drinking, when you don't drink, and chastising people about it when it's a highly complex issue/addiction/illness and not being a medical or addiction expert. this forum has been dull as a franchised sushi handroll for five years but man is it getting worse.

'Um just like don't do it I guess.'

Imagine jumping into a thread about drinking, when you don't drink, and chastising people about it when it's a highly complex issue/addiction/illness and not being a medical or addiction expert. this forum has been dull as a franchised sushi handroll for five years but man is it getting worse.

'Um just like don't do it I guess.'
Are you okay?

Remove this Banner Ad

How many drinks do you have per week?

Back