Prediction How Many in the TOP 50?

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane Edwards is a great player and was one of the key players in our premiership.

Gees Goldy.

He's not a great player .... but was a key player in our premiership. Said already, possibly two of three best games ever in the finals, but he's not great and not top 50 (despite a bunch of people here thinking he is). If he continues to play like he did last finals series I will potentially cnage my mind. He has many a lean season as his poor best and fairest record indicates. One good final series doesn't not make you great.
My post wa sin jest as those who think he is a top 20 in the AFL player.

Bazzar sums it up well. Plus Norm Smith and premiership vs not.

Prodigy, would you honesty take Danger over Dusty? No bias. If you say yes I’ll believe you.

No I wouldn’t. Dusty is younger. If both were the same age at this level then, it makes the decision that much harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I preface this by saying this is Robbo’s opinion but how in the hell can he have Jack at 48. Continues to be an extremely underrated player. Look at some of the players ahead of him. Bryce Gibbs, Clayton Oliver, Isaac Heeney FFS. Ben Brown!!! The list goes on. Nick was a great player but Jacks numbers compare really well and he gets the ball a lot closer to goal. Michael Hurley??? I need a Bex and a lie down.
Jack wasnt even in the players 50. So cant be too mad with him being #48 in this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction How Many in the TOP 50?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back