How many minutes of good footy do geelong have to play to beat hawthorn ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually, can't remember the last time you beat us. How many minutes did you have to play then?

Well it was by 10 goals, and we kicked 5, 3, 5, and 3, so a nice even spread.

Geelong5.3 8.7 13.12 16.17 (113)dftdHawthorn1.4 4.6 5.9 8.10 (58)

Then the time we played before that was by 10 goals, even spread again.

R22Geelong2.5 7.12 11.15 17.21 (123)dftdHawthorn5.2 5.2 7.3 9.4 (58)

Then the time before that was by about 10 goals again, playing about 3 quarters.

R7Hawthorn2.1 4.1 5.1 8.4 (52)lost toGeelong4.7 6.11 10.14 15.18 (108)

With the help of some inspired posters, this thread, I suggest, was developing nicely - GC 26 and the Bay 13 remake of Apocalypse Now

And then, we have had Poidacat (LOL - wow, what an inspired post), Crawf Legend and IzzaConda remind us of an immutable consideration:

Gresham's Law.

Bad coins drive good coins out of circulation.

Well done guys.

Biffinator.

With the help of some inspired posters, this thread, I suggest, was developing nicely - GC 26 and the Bay 13 remake of Apocalypse Now

And then, we have had Poidacat (LOL - wow, what an inspired post), Crawf Legend and IzzaConda remind us of an immutable consideration:

Gresham's Law.

Well done guys.

Biffinator.

I was momentarily distracted by the return to topic.

This sho' nuff a bizarre sight in the middle-a all this shit!

Gresham's Law.

Well done guys.

Biffinator.

Old mate Biffinator.

I actually maintain a life outside of talking it up on a footy forum and therefore do not have the time to go back and read each page of a thread and subsequently turn out a thesis of pure drivel, unlike your good self seems to on a daily basis.

Many apologies for not realising you were up to your usual 300 word posts of pure forearm flexing crap on the previous pages.

There is a world outside these forums, you may want to step out and check it sometime, provided you can still fit trough the front door.

This is probably my last post as I'm on a warning, so farewell you pathetic little man.

LOL @ the people trying Copy Biffinator.

skiers.JPG

LOL @ the people trying Copy Biffinator.

OK, Poidacat, in light of our rules wherein you lose an IQ point everytime you mindlessly post another thread-killing ski-photograph, you are now down to a rock-bottom 35 IQ points.

At this point, you lose control of your lower lip, only to watch the saliva cascade down onto your Nathan Ablett bib.

Soon I am going to launch a new charity (with an ABN): IQ Points for Poidacat.

It will be like the Herald Sun Winter Blanket appeal.

In short, I will be calling upon anyone on Bay 13 who has got IQ points to burn to donate some of them to poor old Poidacat, the Master of the "LOL" post.

Biffinator.

OK, Poidacat, in light of our rules wherein you lose an IQ point everytime you mindlessly post another thread-killing ski-photograph, you are now down to a rock-bottom 35 IQ points.

At this point, you lose control of your lower lip, only to watch the saliva cascade down onto your Nathan Ablett bib.

Soon I am going to launch a new charity (with an ABN): IQ Points for Poidacat.

It will be like the Herald Sun Winter Blanket appeal.

In short, I will be calling upon anyone on Bay 13 who has got IQ points to burn to donate some of them to poor old Poidacat, the Master of the "LOL" post.

Biffinator.

Biff, I'm currently in the process of creating the SOO teams.
Much drooling & evil cackling is involved, the drooling because my mind has been turned to mush by the day's earlier exams.

Old mate Biffinator.

I actually maintain a life outside of talking it up on a footy forum and therefore do not have the time to go back and read each page of a thread and subsequently turn out a thesis of pure drivel, unlike your good self seems to on a daily basis.

Many apologies for not realising you were up to your usual 300 word posts of pure forearm flexing crap on the previous pages.

There is a world outside these forums, you may want to step out and check it sometime, provided you can still fit trough the front door.

This is probably my last post as I'm on a warning, so farewell you pathetic little man.

Izzaconda, I am sorry that you are unhappy and feeling uncomfortable.

I thought that is why they invented tampons - to alleviate such symptoms.

Moreover, the tampons need to be inserted into the correct hole.

Be at peace with yourself. Stop being niggly, and fewer yellow cards or red blotches will come your way.

PM me if you need any other general advice. I am always happy to help.

Biffinator.

Biff, I'm currently in the process of creating the SOO teams.
Much drooling & evil cackling is involved, the drooling because my mind has been turned to mush by the day's earlier exams.

Flawed Genius - you have got IQ Points to burn given your degree of intelligence.

Whilst still staying an Alpha, can you not donate some IQ points to that notorious organiser of the Epsilon Pride Week, Poidacat?

"You've got to try a little kindness."

Biffinator.

Flawed Genius - you have got IQ Points to burn given your degree of intelligence.

Whilst still staying an Alpha, can you not donate some IQ points to that notorious organiser of the Epsilon Pride Week, Poidacat?

Biffinator.

Biff, I would - but there is such a thing as a worthless charity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biffinator.

You are Isaac Asimov; arent you Ray?????

LN, sadly not.

You are another case in point. Even if you were to donate 10 IQ points to Poidacat, that still leaves you on 160.

In the very least, I hope you will offer to man the phones for this worthy cause.

It is going to be like Channel 7's Good Friday appeal.

All for Poida !!!

Biffinator.

Could have sworn you were, but never mind.. Many years now since I completed year 12, and spent many a night trying to fathom his flow.
And yes I gladly volunteer my time, only charge Poida a rock lobster for every half hour

You are Isaac Asimov; arent you Ray?????

LN, sadly not.

Now, you are another good case in point, Les Norton.

Even if you were to donate 10 IQ points to Poidacat, that still leaves you on 165 - more than enough to churn through Oswald Spengler's Der Untergang des Abendlandes.

In the very least, I hope you will offer to man the phones on the day.

IQ Points for Poida is going to be like Channel 7's Good Friday Appeal.

Biffinator

LN, sadly not.

Now, you are another good case in point, Les Norton.

Even if you were to donate 10 IQ points to Poidacat, that still leaves you on 165 - more than enough to churn through Oswald Spengler's Der Untergang des Abendlandes.

In the very least, I hope you will offer to man the phones on the day.

IQ Points for Poida is going to be like Channel 7's Good Friday Appeal.

Biffinator

LN is getting smarter by the minute :eek:

LN is getting smarter by the minute :eek:

:confused: Haven't you read about him ... oh yeah... well maybe the Geelong library has a picture book series?

Les is always on the lookout for pickin up stray fluff of pussie ! (That is where near 50% of the populations intelligence resides ....Doris!;))

Biff seems to be scattering Poidacat fluff all over the place!

:confused: Haven't you read about him ... oh yeah... well maybe the Geelong library has a picture book series?

Nah, I tend to avoid the fantasy genre. I'll leave that series to those who are getting on, and like to read and dream about what could have been.

Wouldn't know about the Geelong library, only been there a couple of times.

Ken Oath Oh enormous fat one.
I'm sucking the intelligence outta Ray Biffen quicker than you can say...Der Untergang des Abendlandes

Well the Decline of the West is not an easy read. I had to bump up the grunt required to take it on.

The target is to get Poidacat up to 50 IQ points - at which point he can resume his meteoric career as the manager of the salad bar at the Lara Red Rooters.

Moreover, if we can clean up Poidacat's diet - no more meaty kiblets - then it's upside all the way.

Is there anybody else out there who has IQ points to spare, or has Gresham's Law inexorably taken control of this thread?

Biffinator.

Les is always on the lookout for pickin up stray fluff of pussie ! (That is where near 50% of the populations intelligence resides ....Doris!;))

Biff seems to be scattering Poidacat fluff all over the place!

C, you really should post more. You are a gun. i love your style, intelligence and sense of humour.

Moreover, you have everyone's measure. No one is game enough to have a crack at you !!!

Biffinator

Remove this Banner Ad

How many minutes of good footy do geelong have to play to beat hawthorn ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back