How many of Suzies "guaranteed" trades eventuated ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by stumpy
You are bagging Luke Toia who is 24 years old, that is one day older than me and you are bagging the crap out of him.
Give it a rest

Don't worry Suzie, I don't think he's just bagging Luke .... :)

Do your work. It is much better than deliberately planting personal attacks on me

I had my fun with you and now I am bored. I will just toss you in the corner like the rag doll you are.....

You are bagging Luke Toia who is 24 years old, that is one day older than me and you are bagging the crap out of him.
Give it a rest

And neither of you can play football.
:D

Nope it is purely tongue in cheek material

If Suzi kept her tongue in her cheek permanently we woulkdn't have to put up with the crap she types. But then where would we be without someone to pay out? Keep going Suzi, it's great being able to rip into you.
By the way - Toia...dud.

Originally posted by Dogwatcher

If Suzi kept her tongue in her cheek permanently we woulkdn't have to put up with the crap she types. But then where would we be without someone to pay out? Keep going Suzi, it's great being able to rip into you.
By the way - Toia...dud.
Shut up!

**** off halfwit

Ive reported this post to Bluey. Expect him to talk to you soon

Originally posted by Macca19

Ive reported this post to Bluey. Expect him to talk to you soon
Don't care if you have or not. I have already reported the person who kept on planting personal attacks on me

Do your work. It is much better than deliberately planting personal attacks on me

Do your own work. You reckon youre doing all these courses - you should be studying missy!

Or maybe this is your work?

Official title: National Annoyance Manager

I can't believe a thread concerning Luke Toia has run to three pages. At that rate, Peter Mann could have his own board.

I'm beginning to think that Suzi/Stumpy is actually Hey Dad's Betty Wilson with all of her homespun advice and her misuse of the English language. Any thoughts?

Yes Suzi, I know, I know shut up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Dogwatcher
I'm beginning to think that Suzi/Stumpy is actually Hey Dad's Betty Wilson with all of her homespun advice and her misuse of the English language. Any thoughts?

Yes Suzi, I know, I know shut up!
I think that you are Sam newman

Don't care if you have or not. I have already reported the person who kept on planting personal attacks on me

Well I am reporting you for the personal attack on myee8 (calling him an idiot)

Expect to hear from Bluey soon

You are a hypocrite Suzi.. a big hypocrite.

Go Roos

I have already reported the person who kept on planting personal attacks on me

Isn't that a mixed metaphor? Surely you make personal attacks on someone or plant evidence of nefarious behaviour (like drugs) on someone?

You can't "plant" a personal attack on someone. Or has someone been following you around in real life and placing small labels saying "stumpy is evil", "Gavin Dore sucks" or "suzi is an idiot" on your clothing?

Who knows pick 10 might be used to pick Luke Toia up
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Someone like Gilham or Brennan has more talent in their left ear than Toia has in his entire body, so I am prepared to say that would never, ever happen.

Does anyone else find it amusing that a person whose intellectual growth has been so stunted should call themselves 'Stumpy'?

Or is it just an accurate self-assessment?

Originally posted by skilts
Does anyone else find it amusing that a person whose intellectual growth has been so stunted should call themselves 'Stumpy'?

Or is it just an accurate self-assessment?

I did say in another thread: stumpy by name, stumpy by nature.

I think there were a few other rumour mongers round here other than Suzi, who, IMO, is a p i s s taker with all her contacts and in the know stuff. She aint serious but for some reason she is taken as such

But as far as I could see, Malthouse didnt look like he had cancer to me at the trade meetings and unless I missed it Tarrant wasnt traded for having a post GF punch up with Nayfen. There were many other pieces of crap posted too numerous to mention.

Its not all Suz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back