How many of Suzies "guaranteed" trades eventuated ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by skilts
Does anyone else find it amusing that a person whose intellectual growth has been so stunted should call themselves 'Stumpy'?

Or is it just an accurate self-assessment?
It is just a nickname just like yours skilts.

I could have put Ollie as one of my nicknames but stumpy is my favourite nickname

Originally posted by stumpy

It is just a nickname just like yours skilts.

I could have put Ollie as one of my nicknames but stumpy is my favourite nickname
Just calm down a bit Suzi, or I may have to ring up and terrorise your whole family again. HahahahHaHahahaha (that's a Dr Evil laugh by the way)

You are lucky that I can't read your posts Bunsen Burner because you are on my ignore list all because of what you did to me and my family.

Originally posted by port1978

Yet it looks like you're still reading his posts......:confused:

Just like I am on hers too....she still reads them.

It looks like that there are some people who want to use this thread to bag the crap out of me.

If you people want to bag me it is time to leave me alone and worry about what you post or else I will be bagging the lot of you.

It looks like that there are some people who want to use this thread to bag the crap out of me.

If you people want to bag me it is time to leave me alone and worry about what you post or else I will be bagging the lot of you.

diddums....

Ever wondered why people to bag you suzi? I mean asking the Russian Special Forces to evacuate all the hostages before gassing the cechen terrorists, the Hawks to trade their #10 pick to get Luke Toia. Toia is nowhere worth pick #10, only a second round draft pick. Go on and bag me, bring it on. I will meet everything you throw at me head on. Oh and don't go whinging to the mods about people bagging you if you are gonna be a hypocrite and bag people yourself and swear at them too.

Pull your heads in people

Is that all you can say? Sometimes all people (including me, shock horror) want is to have a simple question answered, such as explain your Russian hostage theory, and all you do is to say shut up, swear, say you will whinge to the mods. Look i mean just answer the question, that's often all what i and others want.

You are lucky that I can't read your posts Bunsen Burner because you are on my ignore list all because of what you did to me and my family.
can you explain to everyone what happened? I wouldn't mind finding out myself.

Originally posted by myee8

Is that all you can say? Sometimes all people (including me, shock horror) want is to have a simple question answered, such as explain your Russian hostage theory, and all you do is to say shut up, swear, say you will whinge to the mods. Look i mean just answer the question, that's often all what i and others want.
While you plant personal attacks on people like me and start calling people trolls.
Have a read of my signature because it has you all over it

While you plant personal attacks on people like me and start calling people trolls.
Have a read of my signature because it has you all over it

Let me make sure of this: me plant personal attacks on people like you and start calling you a troll? Oh boy what bought that up, you perhaps? Oh and notice you told me to read your signature coz it has me written all over it. If i was you, i would take that as a personal attack you troll/idiot :rolleyes:. Is that all you can say? Shall i and others pull our head in, shut up, or get stuffed?? Oh and why are you even listening to me then, aren't i making things worse? I thought you would have me on your ignore list.

Not only that, you refuse my reasonable request of asking for a simple explanation of your Russian hostage theory. I really am interested as to why you posted what you did. I just want an explanation here! You see i am now pleading, it shows how much you have been dragging this on for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this thread is hilarious. The funniest yet. People are actually trying to get Suzi to be rational and have a reasonable tete a tete.
Whoever Suzi is, she is fast becoming my favourite actress.

Originally posted by Dogwatcher
this thread is hilarious. The funniest yet. People are actually trying to get Suzi to be rational and have a reasonable tete a tete.
Whoever Suzi is, she is fast becoming my favourite actress.

Exactly, ask suzi to be rational to explain some of her posts and watch her go off. Tis funny too, and the thing is that i can take the crap suzi throws at me. Oh bugger, i just remembered i got a group meeting now...

As you can see DogWatcher, myee8 spends way 2 much time on the computer instead of living in a real world.

He is the culprit who thinks that it is fun to plant personal attacks on people in here.

There is a reason for it. It sound's like that he doesn't have any friends at all in this world so he spends too much time fooling around on the computer upsetting the mods and gets himself into trouble.

To the Mods,

Please do not get too upset at me for posting a few home truths on here. It seems that a few of the people in here have forgotten their manners in here.

As you can see DogWatcher, myee8 spends way 2 much time on the computer instead of living in a real world.

There is a reason for it. It sound's like that he doesn't have any friends at all in this world so he spends too much time fooling around on the computer upsetting the mods and gets himself into trouble.

Now Suzi,
I would question your statement about who's got a life. You only gained the nom de plume Stumpy some time ths month, yet you already have 130 posts. That's quite a lot for such a short time don't you think?
As most of your posts are indeed rubbish, no matter how much they make me laugh, I would have to say that it may be you fooling around on the computer upsetting the mods.
Since I joined BigFooty in July, I have noticed the tone in your posts changing and sadly for the worst.
Whearas before you were funny, clever and even delivering some interesting football comments, you have now turned into something completely different. What happened to the quality posts Suzi?
However, after saying all that, I will say keep up the good work, b'cos each new thread is just another jewle in your crown, just because of the sheer humour they bring to the world.

and MYEE8, if you are indeed short of mates - you can be sure that a fellow Big Footyite will always help you out.

He is the culprit who thinks that it is fun to plant personal attacks on people in here.

To the Mods,

Please do not get too upset at me for posting a few home truths on here. It seems that a few of the people in here have forgotten their manners in here.

Ha you do not realise how far form the truth you are. The thing with me is that i have the ability to study and still do other stuff (eg go on bigfooty). I am always on it inbetween lectures and tis not too much time spent coz i am coping with everything in terms of getting grades AND having a social life and that is the main point. Oh and yes i do have friends in this world, from uni to old school ones. I see them when i can by meeting up and doing stuff or going places. You seem to spend all your time yourself anyway.

Me the culprit who thinks that it is fun to plant personal attacks on people in here? Once again suzi shows she is a hypocrite. So much for saying i don't live in the real world and that i don't have friends, and lucky that Russian thread got taken off coz there are some 'personal attacks' on me from none other than you :rolleyes:. So much for manners in that same thread for swearing at me in capslock too.

WHY won't you just answer my reasonable request of asking for a simple explanation of your Russian hostage theory. I actually interested as to why you posted what you did and my pleading shows how much you have been dragging this on for. That's all i am asking now, notice this paragraph has no personal attacks, no swearing

Don't worry guys, I'll handle it. I'll just ring Suzi up (I have her home number) and terrorise her whole family.

Hahahaha HaHahahahahahaha!

Originally posted by bunsen burner
Don't worry guys, I'll handle it. I'll just ring Suzi up (I have her home number) and terrorise her whole family.

Hahahaha HaHahahahahahaha!

You really are a glutton for punishment. :)

Originally posted by Fred

You really are a glutton for punishment. :)
Why do you allow someone to post blatant lies about someone else on the board? You were quite happy to look into her accusation, and obviosly came to the conclusion that Suzi was lying.

Are you too scared to ban her (and all her aliases) from the board?

Originally posted by bunsen burner
Why do you allow someone to post blatant lies about someone else on the board? You were quite happy to look into her accusation, and obviosly came to the conclusion that Suzi was lying.

Are you too scared to ban her (and all her aliases) from the board?

Not only that, considering some of the stuff suzi says she should be the one to be banned, yet she is the one harping on about reporting so and so to the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back