How many trades have you got left?

How many trades have you got left?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at 'Oh Dear'. I was rising in the overalls due to some heavy trading of Duds that I stupidly started the year with. But now I have to wait until "Team Thursday" to see if Shaw is named. If he isn't in the team before lock out, I'll have to risk it and trade out Scotland as I am copping too many bye round zeroes. Plus the uncertainty of soft tissue injuries means a risk in the latter rounds.

My only saving grace is that I should have 2 playing bench players in each position bar ruck so if an injury or 2 strikes I can cover them. Should have a strong team after byes, but not superduper. Should hold its own most weeks.

10 after this week :eek:

I'm struggling :p

Got 9.

Not making trades to cover bye rounds, will likely cop 2 losses in my cash league. But doesn't matter, it's the run into the finals that matters. Even from 8th if you have a strong team you can take out the granny.
Thats true, having a rest isn't the advantage it is in the AFL :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10 left after this week!

I will probably have 9 or 8 next week if I bring in a Adelaide rookie and an under-priced Eagle mid ;)

Not great... :eek:

Hmmm, wonder who you could be talking about.

14, won't even reach 1000 this week so pretty happy I didn't waste any trades trying to polish the turd that is my team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back