Trades 2024 Round 23 Trades šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Sheezel to Sinclair, Luke Ryan or anyone else?

I saw Sinclair last week and he did what he pleased down back. Playing the Cats this week he will see plenty of the ball down back, so he is the one I would select.

Curnow to $452k to spend. Any line. Who you taking?

Crisp? Ashcroft? Short? McGrath? Redman?

Peatling looks obvious but Cogs is back.

Thoughts kentlemen? Looking to give myself the best chance of winning league finals.

A Humph > Rook
Grundy > Marshall or Xerri
Hold Sheezel and trade later if needed to win.

B Grundy > Marshall
Sheezel > Rankine type forward. Leaves me one trade for next week.

C loop hole Grundy and Jackson. Can use up to three trades to fill the two spots if they donā€™t score well.

View attachment 2080897View attachment 2080898

Any other suggestions ?

Settled on
Grundy > Xerri
Sheez > Rayner (liked Peatling but couldnā€™t loop with Jackson)

Looking okay after Grundyā€™s shithousery last night.

Moore and Grundy have the exact same 5 game average (92). But I have a feeling Grundy is about to pop off, has draper this week at marvel and Adelaide the following week who he scored 154 on earlier this year. If he can tidy up his frees against he'll be getting 110's.
Hope you stayed away from the man bun, he is shot.

šŸ¤” interesting. How much rain are we talking?

It might mean more intercept possessions with quick kicks forward. Should be plenty of spoils šŸ˜€
Current radar.... Should mean plenty of points kicked which means plenty of kick ins, I would think plenty of running out of the goal square with long bombs out of the 50 which is good for points.
Anyway I'm out of trades but I need to get rid of Curnow for someone with a heartbeat, someone wanna lend me one?
Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 23 Trades šŸ¤£

Remove this Banner Ad

Back