how many trades have you used so far ???

Remove this Banner Ad

You got rid of him, then picked him up again???? :eek::confused:

Nope, the other way round. :eek:

You, my friend, are screwed!

Maybe, but I've done this in other years too and ended up winning up my league. I'm not aiming to win the whole thing, just my leagues. I have enough depth now if someone gets injured, so I won't have to make any trades for a while.

3 trades already.
Extremely happy with them of course, but I guess a bit wasted.

Planning on 0 trades this week, but Harry Taylor looks tempting as I have no back emergency and 7th backman is N Brown...

1 trade so far. Jetta out for Hill (R2). Not sure if trading this week, maybe bring in Pfeiffer for L Hansen.

3 so far, 1 didn't turn out, but the rest have been well worth it IMO. Will be using at least 1 this week I am thinking, but as always, depends on the named teams...

In past years I have used the max of 6 in the first 3 weeks and always had plenty to use at the end of the year. It is just how well you manage them to your own strategy. Who cares if the winner last year used 1 in the first 8 weeks, it isn't the only way to play ;)

1 trade so far. No trades this week. If any of you can suggest a trade I'd like to hear it! But I don't think there's any prudent trade. (Salary cap--100K left)

83237621cq2.jpg

Well according to what you wrote it says Out Houli and then In Houli.

So you got rid of him and then picked him up again...

The trades from the top are the recent ones. I traded for him after Round 1, then I got rid of him today, for Ryan Griffen.

The trades from the top are the recent ones. I traded for him after Round 1, then I got rid of him today, for Ryan Griffen.

Ah ok...i read them in the wrong order.

Yeh i might do that trade (Houli to Griffin)....depending on my teams injury concern and i will wait for the teams to be announced.

Used 2 so far.
Planning on using just the one this week, but if Cox doesn't pull up I might end up trading In Kreuzer as can ill afford to have a 0.. That will probably be my one trade this week.

But if all goes well with Cox I've got 296K in the bank and I'm pretty sureI'll make a trade this week and have got the 1 lined up for the week after.. But it never goes how you planned does it ;):(

Damn man, you shouldve jumped on the Hill bandwaggon earlier.... you've missed 72k cherry..... thats alright but, i missed out on Tuck

It's ok - I got that cherry. Those trades were made last Friday. I doubt I'd get Thornton now if I had the option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0 so far my team was good enough and ive been lucky with injuries.

Adcock this week is the only temptation he will fly back up next week after round 1 disapears which is a pity if he was 350K in a few weeks id be all over him, right now i got no viable trades.

There are some great elite forwards in freefall at the moment Brown, B & S Johnson even with some huge games for them they will still just be slowing there descent im glad i have trades to burn. :)

BUMP

After the first 3 rounds most still had their full 20 trades remaining and some maybe used 1 or 2.

How many trades do people have left now?

I have 16 trades left.

have used 7 - but now decimated in my backline.

am playing a different strategy in that my focus isn't my overall ranking.

i am in a league where we all put in cash - and i have come up against the best teams in the first 3 rounds (and 2 more to come)

Then i can sit back and let it ride for 8 weeks as i dominate those teams who struggle to make 1600

I have used 4. My cash cows are still all rising in price, except for Hill. It had looked like Bird and Tippett had plateaued, but then they had 74 & 73 pts respectively this w/e. So will sit on them for a while longer.

I am keeping an eye on the guns - as is anyone who wants to improve their list. Was loking at N.Jones out for a gun, but his score will mean his price will go up for a couple more weeks. Will probably wait 'til after then. With $173,800 in the bank I could just wait or put part/all of it into the Hill upgrade. That could be Hill out for: B.Johnson (maybe another week before bottoming out - want to make sure he really is fit), Riewoldt (didn't quite reach BE this w/e, but will probably bottom out), Chapman (could be a good price in a few weeks).

One thing I am wary of is the good players that will be playing in the Celebration of Victorian Football game. If they get hurt there it could severely dent DT football hopes. So I am more likely to do trades after the team-lists are released before Rd 8. Too dangerous otherwise - except if there is a real bargain.

15 to go for me, another 2 this week. Probably another 2 over the following couple of rounds as well as the cash cows get traded in. I feel like I'm using a lot but 3 of my next 4 will bring in guns and lockdown my midfield and my forward line for the rest of the year.

I should have 8 trades left by around round 15-16 with my team exactly where I want it.

Remove this Banner Ad

how many trades have you used so far ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back