How much of a BigFooty n3rd are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a test created by me, with the help of Dr. Sigmund Göbbels of the Berlin University. (Yes, I'm really bored!)

Answer truthfully to the questions below. If your answer is red, you get 1 point. However, a few questions weigh a bit more than the rest, their answers are red and underscored and will give you 2 points.

1. Is BigFooty the startpage in your browser?
YES/NO

2. By having more posts than someone else, do you feel more important, and that your opninion is a bit bettter?
YES/NO

3. Do you know all the smiley codes, so instead of clicking them you just type it in?
YES/NO

4. Have you ever sent a PM to Appleyard or Bluey, asking him if you can be a Mod?
YES/NO

5. Do ever make serious visits to boards like Regional Leagues and Money?
YES/NO/

6. Have you ever registered a fake user?
YES/NO

7. Does 3 weeks pass without you changing your title under your nickname?
YES/NO

8. Do you somtimes preview your posts, making sure they are the masterpiece you intended?
YES/NO

9. Do you average 20 posts/day or higher?
YES/NO

10. Is any topic of yours ever remembered by the users months after it was last posted in?
YES/NO

11. Do you feel bored and empty inside when BigFooty is down?
YES/NO

12. Have you found yourself dreaming of Suzi Olsen?
YES//NO

0-1
Creampuff, most of the time seen posting crap topics on the AFL board

2-5
The average BigFooty visitor. Perhaps not here everyday, or can go days without thinking of the E-drama on the board.

6-9
The above average BigFooty user. You are here everyday, keeping up with everything and everyone. You dive headfirst into the E-drama, and are not afraid to start some yourself.

10-12
The BigFooty board has got your nuts in a firm grip, life as you know it starts and ends with BigFooty. Might need rehab.

13+
You need to STFU and go outside. (unless you're Porthos)

POST YOUR SCORE BELOW, DON'T QUOTE

I only got 2. Sorry, now I think about it, 3.

1: I preview posts when I'm attaching a photo

GUILTY OF OFFENSE # 8

2: I surf the net when I'm bored at work, so it sucks when sites or slow or not working. I have to read a book or watch TV.

GUILTY OF OFFENSE # 11

I haven't scored myself, but after posting all of that I decided I needed to go outside anyway.

Actually, it will surprise me if anyone get's over 5.

Originally posted by Porthos
I only got 2. Sorry, now I think about it, 3.

What are you guilty of Porthos?

I reckon you tried to hide your fantasies for Suzi in your first offering of "2", and then you decided to add it in, making it 3! Don't deny it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Mooster
Mooster = 2.5

Where did you get a half from?

And knowing all the codes isn't that easy. I'm too lazy to type them in, so I click them in instead.

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell
What are you guilty of Porthos?

I reckon you tried to hide your fantasies for Suzi in your first offering of "2", and then you decided to add it in, making it 3! Don't deny it!
High post average, bored without Bigfooty, occasional regional post. Its all good.

Originally posted by Porthos
High post average, bored without Bigfooty, occasional regional post. Its all good.

Lucky!

BTW, you took too long to reply... you are getting old! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

How much of a BigFooty n3rd are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back