How much will Geelong win by

Remove this Banner Ad

Very insightful call here :thumbsu:

I also think we've got a real chance in this match, but I definitely wouldn't put money on it.

We're already a stronger contested marking team, and doing better in the clearances. Over the last couple of weeks, we've been better in tackle count and contested ball as well. All areas which will be absolutely crucial on Saturday.

Obvious troll is obvious

The latest reactions here are hilarious - again, we've been better than the Cats in most indicators to do with midfield performance over the last two weeks, and this game will likely be won or lost in the midfield.

The only element of this where we've not been stronger over the last fortnight is disposal efficiency.

And of course, there's a very good reason why the other poster who thinks we have a real chance happens to be a Saints fan - after all, he watched the last match closely.

Bitter pill to swallow, I know, but the facts are what they are. Whether people choose to accept them or not is entirely their prerogative :D

I stopped reading the thread

Oh yes, but of course you did :eek:

mTask.gif

The reason Saint supporters are saying your a shot is out of hope that maybe if the dees give the Cats a run (lol) then since they pushed the saints it means they arent that bad.
Truth is Cats will smash the dees and the saints are crap.
HTH

And of course, you've all set the bar so ridiculously low, this'll be a win-win situation for us on the Bay, no matter what the outcome.

Even if Baldur's and my expectations don't play out, it's still shaping up as a fun weekend around here :D

Wonnateary looks sooo stoopid

Dear Christ, I hope for your sake that was irony...

R1rDY.gif

As I say, just keep lowering that bar for us!

PS- My God, is this how Ritzy feels every week? :p

The latest reactions here are hilarious - again, we've been better than the Cats in most indicators to do with midfield performance over the last two weeks, and this game will likely be won or lost in the midfield

haha! Melbourne wouldn't win if they started now.

The bolded section (surely you can't be serious)

Seriously Hawkins will kick 12 on Saturday with a fair chance of swallowing a couple of Melbourne defenders in the process.

Arrogant Geelong morons. Your arrogance has stopped you from going back to back. Let's hope it doesn't bite you harder.

What a pathetic culture.:):thumbsdown:

(surely you can't be serious)

Seriously Hawkins will kick 12 on Saturday

vincentpricebyhorrorbob.gif

I am speechless. I'm literally without speech!

Honestly, if this is the calibre of the average GW$ "supporter", the entertainment value's almost worth suffering their presence in the league for a decade or so :D

LMAO at this thread.

I am literally laughing uncontrollably in my office. I'm trying to do it quietly so no one can see.

Maybe I'm taking the bait by believing that maybe this guy is serious?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vincentpricebyhorrorbob.gif

I am speechless. I'm literally without speech!

Honestly, if this is the calibre of the average GW$ "supporter", the entertainment value's almost worth suffering their presence in the league for a decade or so :D

Wet and cold on Saturday. You'll be lucky if he only kicks 12 on Chip.

Oh deary me...

Son, you might not even be here when we win a flag. You know it, I know it, the whole damn country knows it :D

Wet and cold on Saturday. You'll be lucky if he only kicks 12 on Chip.

Ah, so a KPF who's not even managed 35 goals in a season throughout his entire career before now is going to kick 12 on an All-Australian backman, is he?

Phark me, there really is nothing left to do but point and laugh at this stage...

nelson-ha-ha-o.gif

The bookies have the line at 60 points and I think Geelong will struggle to get the line unless they have their heads on the game.

That said, Johnson and Chappy etc have had a slowish start and Melbourne might be the team to get them started onto some dynamite form.

The amazing arrogance continues. I'm simply awestruck by it. Especially from a GW$ "supporter".

FRAWLEY pfft

[YOUTUBE]mV1LzXf1TKQ[/YOUTUBE]

Jebus, their defensive effort continues to be even worse than ours was over the first three weeks. And he actually thinks a All-Australian defender is somehow inferior to the dog's breakfast with vomit that comprises their backline.

If that kind of thinking takes hold within the GW$ coaching 'brains trust', they'll disappear from the comp even sooner than we're all banking on.

The Stupid. It Burns :eek:

In other words, you are having a lend of us here? You are, right?

we've been better than the Cats in most indicators to do with midfield performance over the last two weeks...
mTask.gif

Yeah but the Cats haven't been playing anyone as bad as Melbourne either.

Seriously, I expect the Cats midfield stats will almost double this weekend. I actually feel for Melbourne supporters (for some reason) getting their hopes up because this won't be pretty.

The amazing arrogance continues. I'm simply awestruck by it. Especially from a GW$ "supporter".

GWS have won the same amount of games as Melbourne this season, and will win a game before your shite side.

If Melbourne get within 10 goals of Geelong i'll switch alliances and follow Melbourne for the rest of my life.

If Frawley holds Hawkins to under 4 goals i'll even buy a Melbourne membership(just so i can piss on it)

GWS have won the same amount of games as Melbourne this season, and will win a game before your shite side.

If Melbourne get within 10 goals of Geelong i'll switch alliances and follow Melbourne for the rest of my life.

If Frawley holds Hawkins to under 4 goals i'll even buy a Melbourne membership

Does this count as a bet? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

How much will Geelong win by

Remove this Banner Ad

Back