Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the Longmanure and all things Cockburn thread

You need to wait until the mods unlock the Bay 13 food & all thing successful w.a club thread after your fellow Cockburn fans destroyed the mash button
Do people really mash? I mean, is that a thing?

I see a post I don't like I just scroll on...

Anyway back to the soup. I like pea and ham, I also like potato and leek and of course minestrone.

They are all classics, but this thread is about finding the lesser known gems.

Oh, Longmuir. Plenty of upside there. Don't think Lathlain have bottomed out yet.

Do people really mash? I mean, is that a thing?

I see a post I don't like I just scroll on...

Anyway back to the soup. I like pea and ham, I also like potato and leek and of course minestrone.

They are all classics, but this thread is about finding the lesser known gems.

Oh, Longmuir. Plenty of upside there. Don't think Lathlain have bottomed out yet.
Stop posting food crap in the Longmanure and all things Cockburn thread. You need to wait for the mods to unlock the food thread after your fellow Cockburn fans abused the report button.

If you can't wait start your own Bay 13 food thread.

Stop posting food crap in the Longmanure and all things Cockburn thread. You need to wait for the mods to unlock the food thread after your fellow Cockburn fans abused the report button.

I prefer your food thread.

1156f4ec-29c8-4cd9-80db-7d4ee330b1d0.jpg

well the eagles rebuild thread was shut down because of that wasnt it?

Turning your back on your mates, and during ANZAC round too.

No matter which club he supports that FLOG should take that hat back to whatever $2 stand (sincerely hope it’s not an original) he bought it from, not even joking. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I agree

Should be put down like the dog he is. Worse than Wambat and co

Lucky for Freo we have very few flogs unlike west coast supporters. And we call out flogs unlike West coast supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree

Lucky for Freo we have very few flogs unlike west coast supporters. And we call out flogs unlike West coast supporters
True. People seem to think just because you support the same team you should all get on like best buddies.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Flogs in every supporter base (some more than others). The team boards are proof of this.

I agree

“West Coast Eagles supporters without question the best supporters in the AFL,” Cornes wrote on Twitter.

“No other team’s fans would turn up in these numbers - every week - and make this much noise if their team was in the same predicament.

“There is no debate.”

1688455093655.gif

“West Coast Eagles supporters without question the best supporters in the AFL,” Cornes wrote on Twitter.

“No other team’s fans would turn up in these numbers - every week - and make this much noise if their team was in the same predicament.

“There is no debate.”

View attachment 1728917
The bloke in the gif was not happy that Cockburn was only doubling the oppositions free kicks. He wanted MORE

Likely headed to train station just after 🤣

What is with you eight gobbling off a mod with likes after sticking a lock on Mesc’s legendary fred of the Comical 171’s. You should all be ashamed.

IMG_0100.JPG

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

“There is no debate.”

View attachment 1728917
You felchers will just swallow any old KoolAid thrown your way these days
Pitiful

Commonly know fact that Eagles supporters are the biggest knobs in the AFL

Many In life in General I might add

Remove this Banner Ad

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back