Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

You do realise that this little gem is in this twitter thread that ruins your entire conclusion, right

1684110956742.png

In other words - we only counted the total free kicks in a game that Fremantle get and Margetts mostly umpires Fremantle's home games which Fremantle tend to get more free kicks (only slightly though).

Idc about Margetts. I think he is a terrible umpire when he magically conjures a free kick for absolutely nothing that wasn't there (for/against both teams).

like it isn't unusual that freo gets a bit of a rub of the green at home but overall that free kick stat is neutral for them at home (while West Coast - it is always staggeringly favoured to West Coast).

I remember the Victorian media after the bombers game demanding an investigation into both Eagles and Fremantle and im like Fremantle have a net free kick differential of -7 at home that season.

Sumich’s journalistic carrier has just ground to a halt. See he publishes as an opinion piece the problem being no one ******* cares about his opinion. Garlick now Darcy and Ryan lies lies and dam lies. Pathetic soul needs to get a life.

#dishonestsumich
6d01f6fbc86e980d7d749f56fcd4828b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
‘Won’t be leaving at this stage’

You don’t get your jimmies rustled this bad if there’s nothing to it.

You do realise that this little gem is in this twitter thread that ruins your entire conclusion, right

View attachment 1688161

In other words - we only counted the total free kicks in a game that Fremantle get and Margetts mostly umpires Fremantle's home games which Fremantle tend to get more free kicks (only slightly though).

Idc about Margetts. I think he is a terrible umpire when he magically conjures a free kick for absolutely nothing that wasn't there (for/against both teams).

like it isn't unusual that freo gets a bit of a rub of the green at home but overall that free kick stat is neutral for them at home (while West Coast - it is always staggeringly favoured to West Coast).

I remember the Victorian media after the bombers game demanding an investigation into both Eagles and Fremantle and im like Fremantle have a net free kick differential of -7 at home that season.
it's just a long time thing for cockburners to say margetts carried us but he actually favored cockburn more than us

I was looking for another thread but didn't put much effort into the search 🤣 There is one that breaks it down (not the tweets)

‘Won’t be leaving at this stage’

You don’t get your jimmies rustled this bad if there’s nothing to it.
Standard stuff

Cockburn will hook Darcy up with more than Jackson. Can't imagine it being a lowball situation like Logue and Acres. They NEED Darcy

There is probably more substance to the Natalie and Walters situation. Walters wants a multi season contract and Natalie wants the most he can get as it is his final $1.3mil season

Standard stuff

Cockburn will hook Darcy up with more than Jackson. Can't imagine it being a lowball situation like Logue and Acres. They NEED Darcy

There is probably more substance to the Natalie and Walters situation. Walters wants a multi season contract and Natalie wants the most he can get as it is his final $1.3mil season
Using up all their salary cap on 2 rucks would be such a Cockburn move

Should be a nice easy one against the depleted handbaggers for the full strength cockburners this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had not heard the Luke Ryan one

He's overweight and out of form and just signed a long deal

As i've said before Darcy just wants a fair deal the same if not more money than Cockburn gave for Darcy's backup
And what’s wrong with that Daniel ?
Hes the best Ruck in the comp
Towels up the opposition every week

it's just a long time thing for cockburners to say margetts carried us but he actually favored cockburn more than us

I was looking for another thread but didn't put much effort into the search 🤣 There is one that breaks it down (not the tweets)
C6607589-6682-4403-9880-27AA41A49E60.jpeg

Nothing wrong with that, you need him
Why the big fuss then ?
Maybe it was good list management getting rid of Lobb , Acres and Tucker

Lobb was a flog , Acres was average and replaceable and Tucker was an injury prone depth player

Free up some cash for Big Hodor
You should tell your list managers to take notes

Who does he replace for B22?

Your board wanted him dropped before the injury

He replaces Hughes

He's more talented

My board didn't. Just because a few posters say something it doesn't mean the entire board agrees. Dull Dan

Remove this Banner Ad

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back