Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

So after all this banging on about myself and freo supporters mashing and yet the West coast supporters are the ones mashing and that's why the thread was closed.

Well we'll if it ain't queen Masher bh90210fan and DanWA

And if you think I mash then go ask dinsdale and the facts are I have never.

This could get uncomfortable for Dan and Bev
You don't have much of a brain

Dinsdale was clearly giving up Cockburn fans as the ones mashing 🤣

Which everyone would know anyway

Since you're one of the few not currently in hiding King Huskii

What are your thoughts on a big deal for Liam Henry based on current form?

You don't have much of a brain

Dinsdale was clearly giving up Cockburn fans as the ones mashing 🤣

Which everyone would know anyway

Go ask him

On here for all of us to see

Oh wait you eagles flogs will be exposed

Bunch of mashers

bh90210fan where do you pull the team age stats each week? Cockburn fans seem to think they are always running the youngest list which is odd for a club 8 years into a rebuild

Good one Masher Wambat

You won't ask Dinsdale as it doesn't suit your narrative
He sounds pretty upset with all the Cockburn posters mashing the report button

So let's talk footy. What do you reckon about resigning Liam Henry on a nice deal or letting him leave for a 4th rounder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What stat? You are dribbling again Wambat Masher

Freo are one of the youngest but not the youngest team each week. Not sure why that's so hard to comprehend
Oh so you're centering on the "youngest" part not where they actually sit

I don't think the list is near the youngest. It would be alarming if it was 8 years into a rebuild

Be nice to know. Sure old Bev will chime in where he pulls this stat from. Madas claimed second youngest for last round and Bev come back with them being 6th youngest.

He sounds pretty upset with all the Cockburn posters mashing the report button

So let's talk footy. What do you reckon about resigning Liam Henry on a nice deal or letting him leave for a 4th rounder?

Ive never mashed its actually you and Bev and BZ. So mashing west coast supporters seeing you won't ask him shows you chumps have something to hide

Oh and DanWA I won't be on here for over a week. I'll be off surfing a tropical island so you can implode without me.

Will check in after as I won't have internet. I'll just back in another west coast loss.

Oh and DanWA I won't be on here for over a week. I'll be off surfing a tropical island so you can implode without me.

Will check in after as I won't have internet. I'll just back in another west coast loss.
Enjoy your holiday King Huskii :thumbsu:

Hopefully Longmanure doesn't shit the bed against Carlton!

So after all this banging on about myself and freo supporters mashing and yet the West coast supporters are the ones mashing and that's why the thread was closed.

Well we'll if it ain't queen Masher bh90210fan and DanWA

And if you think I mash then go ask dinsdale and the facts are I have never.

This could get uncomfortable for Dan and Bev
Think Madas and a few other Failmantle regulars were getting all riled up with us posting the photo of you holding your sign Masher.

What stat? You are dribbling again Wambat Masher

Freo are one of the youngest but not the youngest team each week. Not sure why that's so hard to comprehend

and the dockers made finals and won a final last season too.

Out of those 23 dockers that played in that 2022 elim final vs the dogs, there were like 7 blokes aged 21 or younger.

2 of them was 19 years old. One was Brandon Walker. The other was Jye Amiss in his 2nd AFL game.

2 of them were 20 year olds. Which was Heath Chapman and Nathan O driscoll.

3 of them were 21 year olds. Jordan Clark, Hayden Young and Caleb Serong.

Only Young and Serong were Vics the other 5 are WA kids.

Only 6 players with less than 50 games experience in that Cockburn team too. Dont think they can hide behind the youth / inexperienced excuse any more.

3/4 of their side is made up of players with between 50 - 200 games experience, so should be sitting much higher than 11th with no hopes of playing finals after an 8 year rebuild. Especially with one of the healthiest lists in the competition this season.

and the dockers made finals and won a final last season too.

Out of those 23 dockers that played in that 2022 elim final vs the dogs, there were like 7 blokes aged 21 or younger.

2 of them was 19 years old. One was Brandon Walker. The other was Jye Amiss in his 2nd AFL game.

2 of them were 20 year olds. Which was Heath Chapman and Nathan O driscoll.

3 of them were 21 year olds. Jordan Clark, Hayden Young and Caleb Serong.

Only Young and Serong were Vics the other 5 are WA kids.
So Madas wasn't wrong bh90210fan

Cockburn were tied 2nd with successful big brother Round 16

Quite alarming Cockburn has such a young list 8 years into a rebuild

24.4 Hawthorn
24.8 West Coast
24.8 Fremantle
24.10 Adelaide
25.2 St Kilda
25.3 North Melbourne
25.4 Gold Coast
25.7 Brisbane
25.7 Port Adelaide
25.9 Essendon
25.10 Sydney
25.11 GWS
26.2 Western Bulldogs
26.7 Richmond
26.8 Melbourne
26.9 Carlton
27.3 Collingwood
27.10 Geelong

Only 6 players with less than 50 games experience in that Cockburn team too. Dont think they can hide behind the youth / inexperienced excuse any more.

3/4 of their side is made up of players with between 50 - 200 games experience, so should be sitting much higher than 11th with no hopes of playing finals after an 8 year rebuild.
#concerning

Remove this Banner Ad

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back