Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s been involved in 6 grand finals as a player or coach. What does that tell you?
It tells me you are an idiot. He is hired in an off field role, what does him playing in a couple of grand finals have anything to do with it? I don't know how the opposition kept a straight face during the power stance.

How's he done off field in GF roles?

1699086466176.jpeg

It tells me you are an idiot. He is hired in an off field role, what does him playing in a couple of grand finals have anything to do with it? I don't know how the opposition kept a straight face during the power stance.

How's he done off field in GF roles?

View attachment 1846008
He’s been 3 x the number of Grand Finals that Cockburn have played in their history

You're not making a very good case. Why didn't you go for Buckley?

So embarrassment.
Pyke’s got the Midas touch, everything he touches turns to gold both within footballing circles and beyond. You won’t find anyone complaining about his appointment on the West Coast board.

Pyke’s got the Midas touch, everything he touches turns to gold both within footballing circles and beyond. You won’t find anyone complaining about his appointment on the West Coast board.
(Cough)…. Collective Minds…. (Cough)

Yeah everything he touches turns to shit. Look how Adelaide have turned it around since he left.

Wasn't he with Sydney when they put in that gold medal winning performance in the GF against Geelong?

#concerning

Hassle Back Spuds, No Hassle, No Backs

View attachment 1846086

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
I reckon there are more potatoes on Lathlains list then there are potato recipes.

I suppose we will have to count whatever Hungry Jacks sell in potato form. Chips and hash browns anyone? Hardly a recipe but we need to find something.

I’d like to offer up this one in honour of Sam Poodle Siton

The wording describes him and his ridiculous hairdo beautifully

“This potato soufflé recipe takes basic mashed potatoes and gives them an epic makeover. Starting with mashed potatoes, they are then transformed into fluffy cloud-like potatoes with an incredible golden brown crust.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weve already established

Waterman >>> Treacy
Jones >>> Walker
Maric >>> Sturt
Harley Reid >>> everyone in your squad

By significant margins. It really is quite eye opening just how poor your list is atm.
All of those players you listed are objectively worse than our players you listed.

Come on bro I thought you put more effort into your trolling? Almost as lifeless as a West Coast on field performance.

I reckon there are more potatoes on Lathlains list then there are potato recipes.

I suppose we will have to count whatever Hungry Jacks sell in potato form. Chips and hash browns anyone? Hardly a recipe but we need to find something.
It's definitely broke them, they have the worst list in the league by far and they're still using injuries as an excuse. With a fully fit list they still would have gotten pumped by 100 points every week :joycat: outside of Allen (who's injury prone mind you) there's no upside in any of their young players. nobody outside of Allen would get a game at any other club.

It's definitely broke them, they have the worst list in the league by far and they're still using injuries as an excuse. With a fully fit list they still would have gotten pumped by 100 points every week :joycat: outside of Allen (who's injury prone mind you) there's no upside in any of their young players. nobody outside of Allen would get a game at any other club.
I suppose Norf could use Darling as a decoy forward. Problem is, every club already knows he is a decoy forward.

Yeah everything he touches turns to s**t. Look how Adelaide have turned it around since he left.

Wasn't he with Sydney when they put in that gold medal winning performance in the GF against Geelong?

#concerning
Pyke has achieved more in football than anyone in Cockburn’s organisation, past or present.

Unsurprisingly the only ones melting over his appointment are Failmantle fans.

All of those players you listed are objectively worse than our players you listed.

Come on bro I thought you put more effort into your trolling? Almost as lifeless as a West Coast on field performance.
I posted the stat comparisons for this season already. All of those West Coast players smoked their Cockburn counterparts and they weren’t even listed in our predicted b22 for round 1 next year. A number of our reserves would be walk up starters for your side.

bh90210fan , Beverley's favourite "MASH". That's about a third of the Eagles squad in one bowl.

iu

I posted the stat comparisons for this season already. All of those West Coast players smoked their Cockburn counterparts and they weren’t even listed in our predicted b22 for round 1 next year. A number of our reserves would be walk up starters for your side.
It's ok bro I know you're struggling to cope with it.

"No you don't get it bro Waterman is totally better than Treacy!! **** you, YOUR list is in shambles!!! Not ours!!!"

You're huffing pure cope at this point.

It's ok bro I know you're struggling to cope with it.

"No you don't get it bro Waterman is totally better than Treacy!! * you, YOUR list is in shambles!!! Not ours!!!"

You're huffing pure cope at this point.
Treacy really is one of the poorest chf’s in the league, it’s little wonder you’ve been chasing Waterman for years now.

IMG_0535.png

Treacy really is one of the poorest chf’s in the league, it’s little wonder you’ve been chasing Waterman for years now.

View attachment 1847139
Yeah it's a total surprise that a 21 year old isn't a fully developed kpf yet, what a mystery.

And you keep pushing this Fremantle want Waterman lie even though you get nothing from it. It's quite sad to make it seem like anybody wants your players.

Yeah it's a total surprise that a 21 year old isn't a fully developed kpf yet, what a mystery.

And you keep pushing this Fremantle want Waterman lie even though you get nothing from it. It's quite sad to make it seem like anybody wants your players.
So you agree Waterman would be your first choice chf in place of Treacy, glad we sorted that out.

Waterman compares favourably to Treacy at the same age too btw. No wonder your club has a thing for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back