Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

even after he has left, you see Dan whenever you close your eyes

It’s not Dan people should be concerned about, he was destined for the shitter, the number of times he was sentenced to do time is unfathomable.

It’s the where about of Beverley that of concern. I hear stories of filthy rich doing strange things because of the fear of becoming filthy poor. Bev was Dans lap puppy and was walked around on a lead and then tether to a fence post and abandoned. Dans treatment of Bev was terrible and needs to be called out.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not Dan people should be concerned about, he was destined for the shitter, the number of times he was sentenced to do time is unfathomable.

It’s the where about of Beverley that of concern. I hear stories of filthy rich doing strange things because of the fear of becoming filthy poor. Bev was Dans lap puppy and was walked around on a lead and then tether to a fence post and abandoned. Dans treatment of Bev was terrible and needs to be called out.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Yep

I am surprised J-Blow outlasted Gareth Southgate tbh.

And yes Dan was a tosser, but he definitely got under the skin of all the bay Freo Flogs.

It's pointless to deny it.

The Funny thing is Ken Hinkley will out last them all. lol

The Woodside Dockers stink like 10 day old sardines left in a cupboard.
Thanks Justin Longmanure and Woodside, the karma bus has hit you campaigners right on the noggin.
Dont forget that middle eastern oil sheik money from DP World too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poo Mega Thread How's Justin Longmanure working out for you Failmantle (Part 2) 2023 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back