Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
-carefull what you say about McKimmie people will get upset..
-As far as i know Hollard is coaching Holbrook i'm sure he'll do a good job.
-Jindera has all but finished their recruiting with the signings of a number of players in the past few days. Once these guys have informed their clubs the footy world will know.
-Luke Daly staying at Albury after his employer couldn't guarantee his job if he leaves.
-Talking to a few blokes from the riverina over the weekend the assure me McPherson is returning to GGGM, which leaves Lockhart and Osborne without coaches as far as i know.

would the garland brothers[ brett and kade} be apart of those signings nop...

-Jindera has all but finished their recruiting with the signings of a number of players in the past few days. Once these guys have informed their clubs the footy world will know.
-Luke Daly staying at Albury after his employer couldn't guarantee his job if he leaves.
-Talking to a few blokes from the riverina over the weekend the assure me McPherson is returning to GGGM, which leaves Lockhart and Osborne without coaches as far as i know.

i would be surprised if skillsy went out as he would be closing in on 300 games at lavy,

In regards to your final point with coaches-Don't always believe what you read..........:eek:

If anyone is planning on travelling to the UK, the West London Wildcats need you!
We are the largest and most successful club in London, and quite probably outside of Australia. We field three teams across three divisions, catering for a range of abilities. In recent times we have been incredibly successful. In the premiership division we have won the last 6 flags in a row, and in the conference, we have won 9 out of the last 10!
Becoming a Wildcat offers many benefits including discounted travel, cheap drinks etc through our many sponsors. Plus it gives you the opportunity to meet like-minded people from all across the globe and have a kick of the footy!
wildcatsfc.co.uk
or e-mail
wildcatsrecruiting@yahoo.com

I guess yesterday answered your question HH. as quoted in the paper we are done besides one more that we'll sneak over later this week:rolleyes::rolleyes: HH congrats on your new nephew

You would have to be feeling pretty confidant about going in as favourites next season… Barring any horror injury runs that is!

does anyone know of any other teams recruiting status as yet?

You would have to be feeling pretty confidant about going in as favourites next season… Barring any horror injury runs that is!

does anyone know of any other teams recruiting status as yet?
still have a massive hole without robbie and bomber. still have to win games
-Word along the grapevine is that kohlhagan whiterod and mcglynn joining thurgoona not confirmed but only a rumour.
-From all reports R/w beenvery active maybeMr Axenator can confirm.

-Word along the grapevine is that kohlhagan whiterod and mcglynn joining thurgoona not confirmed but only a rumour.

Heard on the grapevine that bomber could still play, just wont be every game...

R/W and Culcairn have been very active with the Albury seconds i think you will find.
do you have a thurgoona connection nop

It appears that Michael Blomeley, Jindera's most consistent senior player of 2008, may have been awarded the prize a bit prematurely as he is far from consistent and far from being premature.off the field that is. :heart:....few rumours floating around that he is into a 120+ day drought with the women, so much for consistency. Poor lad, going bald and the women couldnt keep further away from him from all reports. :thumbsdown:

It appears that Michael Blomeley, Jindera's most consistent senior player of 2008, may have been awarded the prize a bit prematurely as he is far from consistent and far from being premature.off the field that is. :heart:....few rumours floating around that he is into a 120+ day drought with the women, so much for consistency. Poor lad, going bald and the women couldnt keep further away from him from all reports. :thumbsdown:

Winners, i dont know if u and blomeley are mates but thats a pretty shithouse thing to put on here. i dont know the bloke and wouldnt know who u r but there is already enough shit talked on here so we mays well keep that shit talk footy-based.

Winners, i dont know if u and blomeley are mates but thats a pretty shithouse thing to put on here. i dont know the bloke and wouldnt know who u r but there is already enough shit talked on here so we mays well keep that shit talk footy-based.

Straughn get a life and take a joke caus u r one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rw have signed 4 box and lost 3.(Jones,hamilton and Mathews) everyone else signed.still talking to a few more.we are trying to get 8 new players into our club to catch osb,jind and cul.:)

rand/walb have signed fringe lavington player anthony moriarty for next year, moriarty played about 10 senior games in 2007, but will be a good pick up for the tigers, can play either end, but better suited to defence,

Whos coaching Osborne? Very quiet on that front not even any rumours.Anyone got some info?

From what i understand they are stillpursuing Daniel McAlister pretty hard, and are still in the picture.
I got it a good authority that McKelvie won't be returning is looking at playing with his brother somewhere in Wagga

Any news on the big recruit from Albury going to Spiderland?
would you be talking about kohler?? apparently he told spargo he wouldnt be at albury next season on wednesday and jossy and spargs had organised an emergency meeting that afternoon. no doubt jossy was going to dig into his deep pockets again.

Trent isnt returning as he has officially returned he is a bulldog in 2010.

Someone would want to take him aside durind pre-season and refresh his memory on how to dispose of the ball after his donut game in the grandfinal for albury. great pick up though, he and garland will turn it on for you boys and apparently it wouldnt be a suprise if bomber and robbie go around again. any truth to this rumour nop or d-junior?

Someone would want to take him aside durind pre-season and refresh his memory on how to dispose of the ball after his donut game in the grandfinal for albury. great pick up though, he and garland will turn it on for you boys and apparently it wouldnt be a suprise if bomber and robbie go around again. any truth to this rumour nop or d-junior?
be surprised if they don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back