Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you be talking about kohler?? apparently he told spargo he wouldnt be at albury next season on wednesday and jossy and spargs had organised an emergency meeting that afternoon. no doubt jossy was going to dig into his deep pockets again.

Kohler apparently was at the Spiders presentation night last night, not sure if that means anything with him being a local though. Would have thought he was too young to return to to Spiders just yet.

would there be any truth to the rumour that jindera are applying to join the ovens and murray next year and myrtleford joining the hume league???:D

does anyone know anything bout the 2010 fixture, when it will be released etc?
and has anyone seen my arse i think i left it hanging out of pants at moonee valley on saturday thanks to whobegotyou.

NOP, Jindera signed anybody else????
You guys are machines!!!
however i was a little disappointed when i overheard one of your snr players talking and they were more then arrogant about next season... speaking how they are gunna smash teams by 80points at least. Is this a once off comment? or is Jindera more arrogant then ever???

Any news on any signing's with any other teams?? any news of WALLA?

NOP, Jindera signed anybody else????
You guys are machines!!!
however i was a little disappointed when i overheard one of your snr players talking and they were more then arrogant about next season... speaking how they are gunna smash teams by 80points at least. Is this a once off comment? or is Jindera more arrogant then ever???

Any news on any signing's with any other teams?? any news of WALLA?

we're done mate...
I'd be pretty disappointed hearing a senior player talk like that. Because as we know you don't win anything on paper you still have to win games of footy at the end of day. Injuries and other factors and the fact that no one has heard anything about anyone else can and will have an impact.
In terms of arrogance we don't have anything to be arrogant about.

On another note it seems like the clubs have been sent the final draft of the draw with a similar opening to last season with Jindera and Holbrook to open the season on a Friday night either at LPO or the Sportsground.:thumbsu::thumbsu:
All top 6 teams to play each other twice which is great news for the Holbrooks and BB Saints who just missed the finals this year only having to come up against all those sides once with only 1 or 2 of them twice.

On another note it seems like the clubs have been sent the final draft of the draw with a similar opening to last season with Jindera and Holbrook to open the season on a Friday night either at LPO or the Sportsground.:thumbsu::thumbsu:
All top 6 teams to play each other twice which is great news for the Holbrooks and BB Saints who just missed the finals this year only having to come up against all those sides once with only 1 or 2 of them twice.

Heard on the grapevine that NOP you have put your hand to coach the thirds??

Heard on the grapevine that NOP you have put your hand to coach the thirds??
Any truth NOP that you blokes might be adding a couple of key position players to your list ????. Your recruiting team must be doing a great job if true, if not true they have done well to finish recruiting before some sides can find a coach.:thumbsu::thumbsu: Is their any departures from the kenell ???

Any truth NOP that you blokes might be adding a couple of key position players to your list ????. Your recruiting team must be doing a great job if true, if not true they have done well to finish recruiting before some sides can find a coach.:thumbsu::thumbsu: Is their any departures from the kenell ???

No truth in that we are well and truely done. Was talking to Luke yesterday and he confirmed that. Any news on the coaching front. I thought Hollywood was doing Holbrook contrary to what the paper said last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes it easy having blokes behind the scenes and having easy targets, picking a local and other players connected to the club. Have all players signed from last years team? You blokes look set to be strong yet again, hopefully we can climb a spot or two and challenge for a spot in the september action against the likes of you boys and osborne and culcairn.

No truth in that we are well and truely done. Was talking to Luke yesterday and he confirmed that. Any news on the coaching front. I thought Hollywood was doing Holbrook contrary to what the paper said last week.

thank god for that... You blokes need to give some other teams a bit of a go... :)

Ian Romeril from Wod Saints,Beechworth and BB Saints to coach Murray Magpies in season 2010.:confused:. Hollard to coach Holbrook just waiting on Mitch Palmer and Alex Vigar to commit from Lavington then it will be announced.:thumbsu:

Ian Romeril from Wod Saints,Beechworth and BB Saints to coach Murray Magpies in season 2010.:confused:. Hollard to coach Holbrook just waiting on Mitch Palmer and Alex Vigar to commit from Lavington then it will be announced.:thumbsu:

Surely not :mad: i thought the Magpies would be looking to go forward. The bloke can't coach (beechworth 08 compared to beechworth 09 with the same side) does not attract players or the type you would like at your club. If the Magpies really wanted to go forward they need someone with profile that is not afraid to cast adrift the dead wood (which is 2/3rds of the club) and that can attract players. He must of got a sizzling reference from the wodonga saints:rolleyes::rolleyes:

So that leaves how many Hume League clubs without coaches ?
Osborne
Walla
Billabong Crows
Lockhart
Holbrook - Jason Hollard
Magpies - Ian Romeril
BB Saints - Glen Eddy
Henty - Adam Wiseman
Coleambally - ?
Culcairn - Luke Donnan
Jindera - Dale McFaull
CDHBU - Jarrod Hanrahan
Rand/Walb - Clinton Gilson
Howlong - Marc Almond

So that leaves how many Hume League clubs without coaches ?
Osborne
Walla
Billabong Crows
Lockhart
Holbrook - Jason Hollard
Magpies - Ian Romeril
BB Saints - Glen Eddy
Henty - Adam Wiseman
Coleambally - ?
Culcairn - Luke Donnan
Jindera - Dale McFaull
CDHBU - Jarrod Hanrahan
Rand/Walb - Clinton Gilson
Howlong - Marc Almond
i think shaun Brooker is going around again. It might of been in the paper a while back. Interesting to see Osborne doesnt have a coach yet, with apparentally up to 10 players departing from there priemership side through either retirement or moving away maybe the job isnt that appealing now. But it will still take a game man to write them off.

Surely not :mad: i thought the Magpies would be looking to go forward. The bloke can't coach (beechworth 08 compared to beechworth 09 with the same side) does not attract players or the type you would like at your club. If the Magpies really wanted to go forward they need someone with profile that is not afraid to cast adrift the dead wood (which is 2/3rds of the club) and that can attract players. He must of got a sizzling reference from the wodonga saints:rolleyes::rolleyes:
moving there games from urana rd was a step forward for the club but im afraid their decision with the coach if true would be a huge step back.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

i think shaun Brooker is going around again. It might of been in the paper a while back. Interesting to see Osborne doesnt have a coach yet, with apparentally up to 10 players departing from there priemership side through either retirement or moving away maybe the job isnt that appealing now. But it will still take a game man to write them off.
Can you name the 10, i wrote them off last year when they apparentally lost a heap of players, and they still won.

Can you name the 10, i wrote them off last year when they apparentally lost a heap of players, and they still won.

Obviously Harty (maybe:p!!) and all i have heard is that there maybe a few retirements, McKelvie back to wagga and Bloomfield and Litchfield been heavily courted especially from Albury.

Culcairn seems to have lost a few Schuberg, Logue, Brown (confirmed) Fruey (maybe!!) but i am sure they will replace.

Axe how are you blokes travelling in terms of recruiting, you blokes weren't far away last year.

Any new on anyone else, when is everyone back into training.

Still waiting box on bout 4 or 5.have covered wat we lost but will b sumwhere round the mark i think.time will tell mate?? we start full steam ahead on wed jan 6, bit early but wanna hit the ground running!! :)

Still waiting on bout 4 or 5 box, but we have covered what we lost so should be somewhere round the mark again, time will tell though mate?? we start wed jan 6 bit early but wanna hit the ground running!!:)

Still waiting box on bout 4 or 5.have covered wat we lost but will b sumwhere round the mark i think.time will tell mate?? we start full steam ahead on wed jan 6, bit early but wanna hit the ground running!! :)

Thats the way mate good to hear we kick off on November 18 till xmas then back early January. Pre-season under "Hafey" Mcfaull will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back