Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard abit of pub talk the other night that jindera tried to sign kane godde before he joined north! and also the doggies have signed josh pierpoint!

any truth to these whispers! i was under the assumption they were not making any more signings mabey they got abit worried they didnt quite have enough!

heard abit of pub talk the other night that jindera tried to sign kane godde before he joined north! and also the doggies have signed josh pierpoint!

any truth to these whispers! i was under the assumption they were not making any more signings mabey they got abit worried they didnt quite have enough!

True Josh has moved back to the area with employment and has lodged a clearance to Jindera hardly say Jindera chased him though as he has a strong family connection there. (brother, sister and brother in law)

same with Kane like many clubs Culcairn included, Jindera enquired when they heard he was coming back once again he has a connection there 2 best mates and a brother in law, but only as an enquiry.

Apparently there is no rule against strengthening your list up until the June 30 dead line.

true true true.
how do we all think the pies will end up this year and is any1 given them a chance of finals in 2010
Sorry mate still a long way off the big boys yet but on a right track?
if they were to make finals who would they knock out from last year? cat,dogs,lions,tigers,demons,spiders?

Tool of the Week. Nomination.. Doobie Marlow. Lockhart.

Graham Fruen, ex WAFL, O&M representative & Azzi medalist tried to start a conversation with Marlow. Marlow's reply, " When you are earning as much from football as I am, then you can talk to me".

Tool of the Week. Nomination.. Doobie Marlow. Lockhart.

Graham Fruen, ex WAFL, O&M representative & Azzi medalist tried to start a conversation with Marlow. Marlow's reply, " When you are earning as much from football as I am, then you can talk to me".

Been a tool all his life

spoke to him recently and he doesnt recall saying that to fruey.....and u guys are being a bit harsh on him.....hes only 20 yrs old....hes a kid....hel only get better being a key forward with age...:footy:

my tips
Coly by a couple 5 to 7 goal better side at home
henty by a couple
Jindera by about 4 or 5 goals- hard to tip against a side who hasn't been beat at home for 2 or 3 years and who has just beat Osborne @ Osborne
Culcairn by 4 or 5 goals
Osborne by 2 or 3 goals
CDHBU maybe could go to the Crows maybe an all in brawl between the canteen ladies would make this interesting
saints by the perverbial shit loads

Can someone fill me in on the story from Jinderas game against howlong? Jindera got done by 5 goals, do we think they were just not focused on the day, or were howlong just to good for them?

Walla put up a good 1 qrt against the saints and only followed by 3 points. Not to sure if it was because we were playing good footy if its because the saints appear to be slow starters..:rolleyes:

Another 3 qrt of footy from walla and we will be "unstopable" ..:thumbsu::thumbsu:

watched maggies beat coly on the weekend seems like their on the right path, thought they may have had our measure at home but our kids are playing some good footy. havent played any of the big sides yet but, pretty happy with the way we going. matty thorneycroft not in a good way possibly a bleeding spleen..
spoke to a couple of people at howlong and jjindera game, think it was a one sided affair. howlong got out of blocks early 5 goals to 1, then even in 2nd qtr, howlong kicked 1.8 to jindera 2.2 in 3 qtr, all over from then on. also howlong played for 15 minutes with one man down after a yellow card.
havent heard much out of the jindera boys? be interested on their take of the game..

No excuses from Jindera on the weekend just ouplayed by a more committed unit especially early. Howlong made the most of a howling wind in the first quarter and from then with a heavy footy and an even heavier deck it was always going to be tough. Howlong went in with a plan on match ups etc... and it worked for them on this occasion. Well done to Howlong a thoroughly deserved win.

watched maggies beat coly on the weekend seems like their on the right path, thought they may have had our measure at home but our kids are playing some good footy. havent played any of the big sides yet but, pretty happy with the way we going. matty thorneycroft not in a good way possibly a bleeding spleen..
spoke to a couple of people at howlong and jjindera game, think it was a one sided affair. howlong got out of blocks early 5 goals to 1, then even in 2nd qtr, howlong kicked 1.8 to jindera 2.2 in 3 qtr, all over from then on. also howlong played for 15 minutes with one man down after a yellow card.
havent heard much out of the jindera boys? be interested on their take of the game..

You seem to have a pretty in-depth assessment of what went on in the jindera-howlong game for someone who wasnt there and is a 'magpies follower'. If you are a magpies follower what would you care what the jindera boys take on the game was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to have a pretty in-depth assessment of what went on in the jindera-howlong game for someone who wasnt there and is a 'magpies follower'. If you are a magpies follower what would you care what the jindera boys take on the game was.
All he did was basically tell the scores quarter by quarter of the jindera-howlong game, and mentioned that someone got sent off. Hardly an in-depth assessment.
And I think everyone was pretty interested in both sides of the story as it was a big game with a surprising result, shit, give the bloke a go

All he did was basically tell the scores quarter by quarter of the jindera-howlong game, and mentioned that someone got sent off. Hardly an in-depth assessment.
And I think everyone was pretty interested in both sides of the story as it was a big game with a surprising result, shit, give the bloke a go

Sorry Kangas I guess i missed the part where there was a story. :thumbsu:

My tips this week -
OSBORNE v Howlong - 3 points - only just because they are at home and no-one will be taking Howlong lightly anymore.
Culcairn v JINDERA - 5 points - could go either way
BB SAINTS v Cdhbu - 100 +
Murray Magpies v HOLBROOK - 20 points - the brookers will end the maggies run with a lot of ex lavi players at LPO
HENTY v Coly - 15 points - will stay on top at home
RW TIGERS v Lockhart - 3 points - Wouldnt be surprised if they draw again like in the finals last year.
BILLABONG v Walla - 50 points - Might be as close as Walla go to a win

My tips this week -
OSBORNE v Howlong - 3 points - only just because they are at home and no-one will be taking Howlong lightly anymore.
Murray Magpies v HOLBROOK - 20 points - the brookers will end the maggies run with a lot of ex lavi players at LPO
RW TIGERS v Lockhart - 3 points - Wouldnt be surprised if they draw again like in the finals last year.

HOWLONG- BY 17 POINTS- the spiders are the real deal this year.
JINDERA BY 24 points - expect the dogs to come out breathing fire this week.
BBSAINTS by 64- too much class with their experienced campaingers for the power.
HENTY BY 42- too strong for coly.
MURRAY MAGPIES by 11 - pretty disappointed with the brookers,
LOCKHART by a point- literally flipped a coin, in fell the demons way.
BILLABONG BY 43 points-

HOWLONG- BY 17 POINTS- the spiders are the real deal this year.
JINDERA BY 24 points - expect the dogs to come out breathing fire this week.
BBSAINTS by 64- too much class with their experienced campaingers for the power.
HENTY BY 42- too strong for coly.
MURRAY MAGPIES by 11 - pretty disappointed with the brookers,
LOCKHART by a point- literally flipped a coin, in fell the demons way.
BILLABONG BY 43 points-

Howlong by 14 pts should be a great game
Jindera by 8 points in a cracker
Saints by 80 points just to strong
Henty just over coly by 10 point
Brookers by 11 points in a game for the lower sides
Lockhart just 9 points had a hard start to the year an will get better
UPSET here walla in a close one 5 point go hoppers

My tips this week -

Osborne - 19 points
Jindera - 31 points
BB Saints - 109 points
Maggies - 15 points
Henty - 57 points
Lockhart - 13 points
Crows - 65points

you blokes from albury way all walk around with your heads up your arses!! i have been talking to blokes from lockhart and they all like marlow and think he is a great recruit for the club, young and very talented!! so get all your facts right before you all go shooting your mouths off with shit comments!!!

Maybe because they get bagged every time they say anything.

Sometimes it's justified, a lot of the time it isn't.

I do tend to agree. Jindrea supporters/players have been smashed over the last couple of months on here.

I for one, miss the conversations/gossip that they did bring to the forum.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back