Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it is confirmed but he was certainly offered the job :thumbsdown:

Today border mail confirms him as coach. Im hearing that you can add james green(lavi)mick hueske(cul) sawyer(lavi)micky carroll(???) plus 3 blokes in whale(shoulder),pullen and peterson(uni)that kohlhagen got from wagga last year to the list of departures.thats 13 or 14 of there best players from last year gone. going to hard to replace that many now.

ill give it a stab....

Jindera
Culcairn
BB Saints
Osbourne
RW
Howlong

Lockheart
Holbrook
Henty
Coleambally
Walla
CDHBU
Murray Magpies
Billabong crows

BB Saints could finish higher as their draw is very good...:spade:
and poor Walla.....i just dont know what to say anymore, besides SIGN A BLOODY COACH!!!

Osborne
Jindera

Howlong
BB Saints

Culcairn
RW Tigers

Lockhart
Henty
Coleambally
CDHBU
Murray Magpies
Holbrook

Walla
Billabong Crows

Karl Jacka apparently off to Walla after siging with Howlong after signing with Jindera to be assistant coach. Massive news if true!!

Absolute crap winner. He has not missed a session with Howlong. Caught up with him on the weekend and he knows the guy from Swan Hill that they are trying to get at Howlong, along with a couple of others possibly.

Absolute crap winner. He has not missed a session with Howlong. Caught up with him on the weekend and he knows the guy from Swan Hill that they are trying to get at Howlong, along with a couple of others possibly.

Spiders have signed Swan Hill bloke, few of the howlong boys already talking the talk when they heard he had signed, the way they were talking he was a spider all along since xmas. handy pick up

Spiders have signed Swan Hill bloke, few of the howlong boys already talking the talk when they heard he had signed, the way they were talking he was a spider all along since xmas. handy pick up

when this happen FF must have only happened in the past couple of days my mail is he has agreed to play at Raiders

The swan hill bloke played for Tyntinder(spelling??) Karl jacka coached against him last year and has got him to Howlong, he is an apparent gun. I reckon they will be very tough this year, top 3 side for sure.

The swan hill bloke played for Tyntinder(spelling??) Karl jacka coached against him last year and has got him to Howlong, he is an apparent gun. I reckon they will be very tough this year, top 3 side for sure.

He didn't actually play at all last year he was living and working in Wodonga. Your right though he is from Tyntinda but JAcka had nothing to do with getting him to Howlong. The connection is through another player that he apparently has dealings with through work. In saying that is there any confirmation that he has signed because my mail is very different to this.

He didn't actually play at all last year he was living and working in Wodonga. Your right though he is from Tyntinda but JAcka had nothing to do with getting him to Howlong. The connection is through another player that he apparently has dealings with through work. In saying that is there any confirmation that he has signed because my mail is very different to this.

anyone got a name for this bloke?

Karl Jacka apparently off to Walla after siging with Howlong after signing with Jindera to be assistant coach. Massive news if true!!

Winners I am guessing you are having a dig at a mate or something along the lines judging from your previous comments, pull your head in this is a football talk, leave the other talk to the pub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i see the saints are flying under the radar again. BUt seriously of these recruits how many can actually play. Definately the 4 from the O and M. are they pushing for self promotion or are they trying to get the publicity to attract sponsors to raise the money to pay for all these recruits.:rolleyes:

i see the saints are flying under the radar again. BUt seriously of these recruits how many can actually play. Definately the 4 from the O and M. are they pushing for self promotion or are they trying to get the publicity to attract sponsors to raise the money to pay for all these recruits.:rolleyes:

You don't seem happy RHG with the saints and their spending? Everything ok?

dean murphy, darryn mckimme, trent storey, luke schilg, sam attawater. . . . . . . are pretty good i think dunno can sumone tell me they seem to have gone allright in the o and m wateva that means. ( detect hint of sarcasm in last sentence) and they also have the biggest country football function goin round have spent much in the past 3 years so im assuming thered be a small portion in the bank

not questioning there recruits as i said the top 4 the ones you have mentioned are obviously very good players. As for the rest they will be battlers in the league. My point is that they manage to get everytime someone signs into the paper, to be honest speaking for myself i am over hearing about them ( as people were about Jindera before xmas) to be honest i am more interested in whats going on at Osborne they seem once again to be very quiet.

Very happy with the amount of support a team like bb saints are getting from the rest of the league. it is good to see in a league that is slowly struggling to feild teams, with lack of players, that a team who has been down the bottom of the ladder for years is getting good support. everyone knows once you get a couple of high profile players then that will draw more players to the club and i think that is what saints have done. congrats to the rest of us opposing teams throwing our support behind them and hoping they are more than compeditive against us more successful teams over recent times. Just wondering how everyone thinks they will go now we know how they have recruited so heavily. i think they may take a while to gel with all their new players, however once they do, they may be top 3. Recruits-McKimmie,dean murphy,sam attwater,trent storey,the 2 leeton blokes, luke schilg, kylan morey,james whiltshire. with their already very good players, brad scott, boulton brothers, Glanville and Guest is a pretty handy line up and with that callibre may lift the handy but inconsistant players of livermore, land, elliot, klien boonschate etc. My only worry is against a handy forward line, they may struggle. they have only recruited dean murphy who may well be the best chb in the league but they dont have a full back. anyone in the know shed any light on their fullback?

Jay Koehler will dominate the Hume League and damage any teams best forward. My thoughts on Howlong are best backman, best forward in Aaron Barnes in the league. They are shaping up well.

What is going on with Osbourne- they are low key as usual??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back