Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tron is back, been overseas for a while ha, actually i heard that aswell, heard it from a pretty good source (him) that he was heading north for work or something like that. all the best to him would be handy up that way, since i have not been on here for a while how is the league shaping up.

Mr tron Burger, The league is shapping up well with the dogs talking the talk like normal and walla struggling after there star ex coach dumped them for thurgoona, and bb saints winning powerball to buy half of albury wodonga, and Magpies putting in the hard yard to get them self up there. All in all good season ahead . and colly can piss off to the riverina league. cheers

Mr tron Burger, The league is shapping up well with the dogs talking the talk like normal and walla struggling after there star ex coach dumped them for thurgoona, and bb saints winning powerball to buy half of albury wodonga, and Magpies putting in the hard yard to get them self up there. All in all good season ahead . and colly can piss off to the riverina league. cheers

You idiot get back to knocking the building down you little pie eater.

heard trent castles has not signed yet with the dog but is in talks with QAFL club(Aspley). and it seems dogs may not be as good as first thought. is this true or not,

Nice try no truth in this whatsoever club spoke to Trent half hour ago and he is qoute "really looking forward to footy this year, and is pumped to be back at Jindera". keep trying big fella you might catch something soon.

Nice try no truth in this whatsoever club spoke to Trent half hour ago and he is qoute "really looking forward to footy this year, and is pumped to be back at Jindera". keep trying big fella you might catch something soon.

yeh rite on the money there from wot i heard trent has signed at doggies this year... jindera will b a powerhouse n will b tough 2 handle for any team keeping in mind that they made the g.f (stating the obvious) n now with the additions should b there abouts... mitch palmer from lavington has signed with holbrook has won the reserves b.f about 3 years in a row, correct me if im wrong, and apperently is a gun... heard from a fairly reliable source that gilso is staying for another year

Richard Leahy is the coach of CDHBU. The biggest joke of a coach ever!!!!! stole one of the other blokes girls from last year. It just happens to be jarred hanrahans lil sister thats the only reason he got the job! CDHBU to finish last this year. Very poor managment........!! Paul phibs:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Richard Leahy is the coach of CDHBU. The biggest joke of a coach ever!!!!! stole one of the other blokes girls from last year. It just happens to be jarred hanrahans lil sister thats the only reason he got the job! CDHBU to finish last this year. Very poor managment........!! Paul phibs:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I've notice DABIGBOY that All of your posts have been bagging out CDHBU.........So I take it you have something against the Football club then?

Culcairn have signed Riley O'Neil superstar ruckman who dominated at Echuca United last season his stunning season included a 10 goal haul when United came back to win after being 58 points down at half time. Spent 07,08 at the Bendigo Bombers in the VFL where he struggled with injuries. Only took up footy in 05 after his ping pong career fell apart. If fit will dominate. Tested well at the draft screening after 07 season but clubs had concerns over his injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Culcairn have signed Riley O'Neil superstar ruckman who dominated at Echuca United last season his stunning season included a 10 goal haul when United came back to win after being 58 points down at half time. Spent 07,08 at the Bendigo Bombers in the VFL where he struggled with injuries. Only took up footy in 05 after his ping pong career fell apart. If fit will dominate. Tested well at the draft screening after 07 season but clubs had concerns over his injuries.

bullsh** he never played bombers the only thing you have done on hear is talk sh**

bullsh** he never played bombers the only thing you have done on hear is talk sh**

found in the "daily advertiser"
"Among Culcairn's signings are Travis Gardiner (Albury), Lachlan Hunter (Albury), Ben Strachan (Tallangatta), Bevan Charlton-White (Echuca United) and Ryley O'Neil (Echuca United)."

and O'NEIL TRUE STATS for the 2009 Year....(Sporting Pulse)

12 games for the RESERVES...
2 goals in 2009 season
most goals in a game ..1
Number of times in the BEST ..3

So yep...."SUPERSTAR RUCKMAN"...

anybody anting to read the full article : http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/n...-recruits-have-eyes-on-the-prize/1719084.aspx

Culcairn are looking at a top 2 finish and see osbourne and Jindera as the main competitors.

"Among Culcairn's signings are Travis Gardiner (Albury), Lachlan Hunter (Albury), Ben Strachan (Tallangatta), Bevan Charlton-White (Echuca United) and Ryley O'Neil (Echuca United)."

2 goals in 2009 season
most goals in a game ..1

anybody anting to read the full article : http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/n...-recruits-have-eyes-on-the-prize/1719084.aspx

Culcairn are looking at a top 2 finish and see osbourne and Jindera as the main competitors.
Never let the truth get in the road of a good story ;) Its the Australian way :thumbsu:

Culcairn seem to be recruitng strongly again - ironically 3 comitee members told me last year that they would not be spending up becuase it was time to give their local kids a go who were becoming disgruntled seem's to me that the comittee dont have much say at Cul (no surprises there ) stay tuned more signings to come at the lions den and local kids better get used to playing in the two's.:mad:

2 goals in 2009 season
most goals in a game ..1

Culcairn seem to be recruitng strongly again - ironically 3 comitee members told me last year that they would not be spending up becuase it was time to give their local kids a go who were becoming disgruntled seem's to me that the comittee dont have much say at Cul (no surprises there ) stay tuned more signings to come at the lions den and local kids better get used to playing in the two's.:mad:

heard recently gilson and brown almost certain to stay in melbourne this season ... big loss for the lions if true

heard recently gilson and brown almost certain to stay in melbourne this season ... big loss for the lions if true

wow thatis big news if true, can anyone confirm??

Also the TDFL thread are putting mock ladders up...did anyone want to have a stab at the hume league based on current information?

Also the TDFL thread are putting mock ladders up...did anyone want to have a stab at the hume league based on current information?
No boys that is not true I can confirm that both Gilson and chow Brown will be at Cul this year , Gilson has committed and Brown is thinking of returning to Albury to live and more signings will follow next week...:thumbsu:

ill give it a stab....

Jindera
Culcairn
BB Saints
Osbourne
RW
Howlong

Lockheart
Holbrook
Henty
Coleambally
Walla
CDHBU
Murray Magpies
Billabong crows

BB Saints could finish higher as their draw is very good...:spade:
and poor Walla.....i just dont know what to say anymore, besides SIGN A BLOODY COACH!!!

ill give it a stab....

Jindera
Culcairn
BB Saints
Osbourne
RW
Howlong

Lockheart
Holbrook
Henty
Coleambally
Walla
CDHBU
Murray Magpies
Billabong crows

BB Saints could finish higher as their draw is very good...:spade:
and poor Walla.....i just dont know what to say anymore, besides SIGN A BLOODY COACH!!!

Jindera
BB
Osborne
Culcairn
Howlong
RW

Holbrook
Coly
Lockhart
Henty
CDHBU
Magpies