Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
were still here can't say to much after a disappointing couple of weeks. but in saying that when we looked at the draw we stated that a 2-2 start would be the bare minimum par score. Well done to Culcairn deserved winners last quarter was an absolute ripper had a real finals like feel.

were still here can't say to much after a disappointing couple of weeks. but in saying that when we looked at the draw we stated that a 2-2 start would be the bare minimum par score. Well done to Culcairn deserved winners last quarter was an absolute ripper had a real finals like feel.

The cul v jindera game was a good contest. A good win by our boys in the end. It was good to see a tight contest played in the right spirit, although a few umpiring decisions had both camps scratching their heads, but thats footy and it goes both ways. I think jindera missed garland up forward as castles was often up against 2 or 3 players but he still did a good job considering. Cul was missing ben schulz so both sides wern't at full strength. A tough game against Osborne this week though for Cul, so to be 4-1 after that would be a good start. :thumbsu:

Hey big fella how's it gping?

Any games in the SFL on 16/5 and will you be calling?

Sadly for me and my club, the big fella is on a plane to sunny Old Dart for a 6 month holiday, so his dulcet tones will not be heard for the rest of the season on Fox. My club loses a great volunteer, and I lose a great mate and fellow footy nerd for a few months!!
Have a good one Jonty!

you blokes from albury way all walk around with your heads up your arses!! i have been talking to blokes from lockhart and they all like marlow and think he is a great recruit for the club, young and very talented!! so get all your facts right before you all go shooting your mouths off with shit comments!!!

congratulationsyou have found one person who likes him, probably his dad. as for the rest of us who have to play against him and listen to his shit, excuse us for getting tired of listening t how good he is, when really he is an average player in an average team. may do him well if you go and instruct him to pull his head in.

As for those jindera fellas, keep your chins up boys, even though mr weldon and his girlfriend keep making stuff up, we do enjoy hearing what the go is down your way. we are in the same boat, not playing badly but now you and howlong have done us at home. both of us will come good.

whats the go with the saints, are they starting to gel yet, hopefully someone who has some legitimate knowledge, not mr land, will inform us truthfully of how they are going

Sadly for me and my club, the big fella is on a plane to sunny Old Dart for a 6 month holiday, so his dulcet tones will not be heard for the rest of the season on Fox. My club loses a great volunteer, and I lose a great mate and fellow footy nerd for a few months!!
Have a good one Jonty!

Must be paying him way too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulationsyou have found one person who likes him, probably his dad. as for the rest of us who have to play against him and listen to his shit, excuse us for getting tired of listening t how good he is, when really he is an average player in an average team. may do him well if you go and instruct him to pull his head in.

As for those jindera fellas, keep your chins up boys, even though mr weldon and his girlfriend keep making stuff up, we do enjoy hearing what the go is down your way. we are in the same boat, not playing badly but now you and howlong have done us at home. both of us will come good.

whats the go with the saints, are they starting to gel yet, hopefully someone who has some legitimate knowledge, not mr land, will inform us truthfully of how they are going
Got to disagree with you on that point, he's the leading goalkicker for the league. And its not as if this is because he has played against weaker teams with Lockhart having only played Osborne, Rand, Culcairn and the undefeated Howlong, so that little comment leaves you looking like a bit of a fool. Say what you like about what you think of his personalitiy but everyone on here has to admit the boy can play. Maybe next time you play on him you can keep him goalless and he will have nothing to be arrogant about :rolleyes:

this is for you angry mal, jindera to announce the signing of 6 senior o & m players as of next week.

not sure if this is true, but i just heard it could be Daniel McAlister & Joel Mackie from albury.. only two of them not sure of the other 4..
Big money in those two alone.. If true Jindera must be scared little pups!:eek:

not sure if this is true, but i just heard it could be Daniel McAlister & Joel Mackie from albury.. only two of them not sure of the other 4..
Big money in those two alone.. If true Jindera must be scared little pups!:eek:
heard a whisper McAlister talkin to osborne , do ya really thing mackie would leave tigers an head home if he does think hes head is f*@ked up?
:footy::footy::footy::footy:

heard a whisper McAlister talkin to osborne , do ya really thing mackie would leave tigers an head home if he does think hes head is f*@ked up?

Have no idea, even if he was - Would Albury let him go?
He was rumored to be close to signing with raiders in the off season and he was chasing big big money. (according to the O&M forum)

And McAlister was quoted in the paper last week saying that he was committed to Albury, but was busy with work commitments at the present moment as he isnt getting any younger! :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you blokes cannot be serious, i'm not sure weather you recognise sarcasm, which is what Winners7 post was. No one is scared no one is worried early losses are good for a side, it exposes areas that you need to improve. Prefer to lose 2 at this point of the season then when the whips are cracking with not much time to rectify.
Would like to know the last time and Osborne v Culcairn game wasn't match of the round with Henty and Magpies taking that honour.

you blokes cannot be serious, i'm not sure weather you recognise sarcasm, which is what Winners7 post was. No one is scared no one is worried early losses are good for a side, it exposes areas that you need to improve. Prefer to lose 2 at this point of the season then when the whips are cracking with not much time to rectify.
Would like to know the last time and Osborne v Culcairn game wasn't match of the round with Henty and Magpies taking that honour.

i think that one line statement shows, your a little scared and a little worried.since i've been involved in footy, losses are never good for a side. i hear bomber may be back around round 12. :eek:
lets hope the maggies get up today against the swampies should be a cracker, i think henty may just have a bit more class through the middle with wilson, hillier and wiseman. should be good for the young fellas though.

Sorry gentlemen for the sarcasm aimed at angry mal...just giving the pip squeek what he wanted...rumours :D

Sorry gentlemen for the sarcasm aimed at angry mal...just giving the pip squeek what he wanted...rumours :D

lmao....:thumbsu:
I didnt think Mackie would be leaving. But i do still think that McAlister may be on the move. If not this yr, for sure next yr!

but hey, it got some conversation going for the week. :)

Seems Howlong are going from strength to stregnth with the signing of Steven Fouracre from Wodonga.Also heard along the grapevine that Brett Guest may have a season ending knee injury hope for his sake and BB's thats it's not the case, Good bloke Guesty even better player

Seems Howlong are going from strength to stregnth with the signing of Steven Fouracre from Wodonga.Also heard along the grapevine that Brett Guest may have a season ending knee injury hope for his sake and BB's thats it's not the case, Good bloke Guesty even better player

seems BB might be in some trouble. as i heard they had a few more injuries come out of the wkends game to some key players.

it will make it hard for them when they start playing the harder teams.

i have heard many players at saints are also unhappy, looking at leaving the club as soon as this weekend, rumours has it north albury are looking at a few

I see Wodonga has knocked back Steves clearance to Howlong.. Will they re-apply, or just leave it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back