Hume FL - 2010 Season Begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to listen to baa baa and corrys call of final. Didn't get there but the banter and call throughout the day was great. Well done to brooker thirds, some good kids there that will push into the ones next year.

Howlong by 3 goals
B.O.G Banks and should be a contender for Mad Monday B.O.G aswell
who does everyone think was each teams best player. Thought nicholson and banks were good and for cul fruey and sam schultz were good as well.

for the seconds, i thought number 30 for cul (not sure his name but he ended up with bog) and for saints i thought the yellow boots fella, sammio they called him??

any comments

who does everyone think was each teams best player. Thought nicholson and banks were good and for cul fruey and sam schultz were good as well.

for the seconds, i thought number 30 for cul (not sure his name but he ended up with bog) and for saints i thought the yellow boots fella, sammio they called him??

any comments
this ones for the border mail howlong to finish 6th eat shit PREMIERS:footy:

Ken Stephenson to coach Jindera

Can you shed any light as to who that actually is? (Hope that isnt a stupid question)

Also I was led to believe that the BB Saints had a meeting on either Tuesday or Wednesday night to decide on the coaching position for season 2011. Does anyone know what the outcome was?

Not sure if there were any other applicants or anyone else on the clubs radar, but it was definitely McKimmie V Eddy...

Honestly is that even a choice...

Can you shed any light as to who that actually is? (Hope that isnt a stupid question)

Also I was led to believe that the BB Saints had a meeting on either Tuesday or Wednesday night to decide on the coaching position for season 2011. Does anyone know what the outcome was?

Not sure if there were any other applicants or anyone else on the clubs radar, but it was definitely McKimmie V Eddy...

Ken ran Jindera's bench during the Robbie Murray years, very organised planned and big on fitness and discipline (which is what Jindera need)

I heard that McKimmie has the coaching role with Luke Schilg taking on an AC role and Trent Storey staying on as an AC. Alot of O&M experiance in the 3 coaching staff.

I feel for Eddy, he has been a great coach and should be very proud of his coaching achievments in the last few years. I hope he still stays involved at the club. :) But best of luck to the new coaching staff.

Ken ran Jindera's bench during the Robbie Murray years, very organised planned and big on fitness and discipline (which is what Jindera need)
none ken for years had trouble at the bats when there lets hope for jindera,s sake he has changed or not the right move for the dogs:eek::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

none ken for years had trouble at the bats when there lets hope for jindera,s sake he has changed or not the right move for the dogs:eek::eek:

Translation please lol.........

Ken will be very good for us, is very organised and ran the bench for Robbie in the premiership year as well as 09 when we were runners up. Not losing many if any and a couple of prodigal sons to return.

Well done Howlong easily the best side all year and got their just rewards.

Translation please lol.........

Ken will be very good for us, is very organised and ran the bench for Robbie in the premiership year as well as 09 when we were runners up. Not losing many if any and a couple of prodigal sons to return.

Well done Howlong easily the best side all year and got their just rewards.

Who are the prodigal sons you speak of NOP ? How certain are you that none will be lost as there is talk getting around that 1 or 2 might be heading back into town again next season.

Lions retaining the bulk of their list with most of the senior core staying on to assist Klemke in his debut season.

Is it only a matter of when and not if Osborne will sign McAlister as coach ? Munson has said he will stay but is that likely ?

When will Mckimmie be named as BB's new coach ?

Who is the front runner (if any) to start the long climb back up for Walla ?

Is it likely that we will see any of the old coreen clubs put their hand up and say "thanks for the memories, its been real, but we are heading to picola south-east" ?

Let the fun and games begin (as well as all the shit talk, just like I have initiated here :D:thumbsu:)

Who are the prodigal sons you speak of NOP ? How certain are you that none will be lost as there is talk getting around that 1 or 2 might be heading back into town again next season.

Lions retaining the bulk of their list with most of the senior core staying on to assist Klemke in his debut season.

Is it only a matter of when and not if Osborne will sign McAlister as coach ? Munson has said he will stay but is that likely ?

Is it likely that we will see any of the old coreen clubs put their hand up and say "thanks for the memories, its been real, but we are heading to picola south-east" ?

Let the fun and games begin (as well as all the shit talk, just like I have initiated here :D:thumbsu:)

be interested to know who they are as 90% of the list has re-signed in the last week or two. The prodigal sons will be confirmed in coming weeks,1 is a definate.

be surprised if Munson stayed on my thoughts is he will go back to Turvey after they played in the GF this year. (his facebook status gave away he was regretting not still being there) also heard Bloomfield is leaving for uni.

Hasn't Murray re-signed as coach of Walla pretty sure he has.

heard slightly different about Cul (always conflicting stories) as Uni and other personals take a hold.

also heard Howlong will lose a few of their better players moving retirments into O and M etc...

all rumours but!!

McKimmie was announced as coach at b n f count.
Murray has already signed as coach of Walla.
No clubs will return to picola, would have happened by now you would have thought.
Munson you would think will be leaving, from what i can gather not many appreciated his 'individual' style of footy he played himself.
who is the talk about a couple of jindera boys heading back into town?
will anyone pick up an 'ablett' like hume league signing this year?

McKimmie was announced as coach at b n f count.
Murray has already signed as coach of Walla.
No clubs will return to picola, would have happened by now you would have thought.
Munson you would think will be leaving, from what i can gather not many appreciated his 'individual' style of footy he played himself.
who is the talk about a couple of jindera boys heading back into town?
will anyone pick up an 'ablett' like hume league signing this year?

Who do we think are going to be the big movers and shakers of this off season?

I would expect Mckimmie to do some strong recruiting out of lavy this off season.
I have heard that Twitt will struggle to recruit out of Wodonga as he is leaving on "not so great terms" more so with the players then the club. and the ones that he may be able to recruit "are not worth much chop anyway". But i suppose time will tell!

be interested to know who they are as 90% of the list has re-signed in the last week or two. The prodigal sons will be confirmed in coming weeks,1 is a definate.

be surprised if Munson stayed on my thoughts is he will go back to Turvey after they played in the GF this year. (his facebook status gave away he was regretting not still being there) also heard Bloomfield is leaving for uni.

Hasn't Murray re-signed as coach of Walla pretty sure he has.

heard slightly different about Cul (always conflicting stories) as Uni and other personals take a hold.

also heard Howlong will lose a few of their better players moving retirments into O and M etc...

all rumours but!!
Who are the Howlong players on the move?:confused:

Pretty quiet on here lad's !! C'mon lets get some chat going:

Howlong - Are they loosing any ? Will they try and recruit or just work with what they've got seeing's as they are the benchmark ? Surely Koelher must be getting phone calls, if they loose him will they drop substantially ?

Culcairn - How's the young coach settling in ? Is he bringing any with him ? I hear young McDiarmid is a confirmed departure, off to uni in melb is this right lion's ?

BB - Has Mckimmie hooked into recruiting yet ? Do they need many or will he be the difference ? Whats happening with Schilg as he's non-committal unlike the rest of their good players ?

Jindera - Whats happening at the Kennel ? One of the big clubs that has had a change of coach, what will Stevenson bring with him ? Have got some good players but need a couple more, have your good players committed and has the recruiting hit full gear to stay at the pointy end doggies ?

Osborne - Another of the big clubs to change coaches, so who's getting the golden egg ? Is it only McAlister they want ? Or is he only one of a few candiates ?

MM - Will get alot harder draw so are they recruiting more good players to make sure they dont dive ? Are your better players committing to maintaining the surge maggies ?

RW - Are you getting the Rutherglen players you are obviously chasing ? Brown has gone, have some good players but surely need all of them to stay to be around the mark so have they all committed ?

Holbrook - Set the pace very early before season 2010 even finished but have sort of gone quiet ever since, so is Twitt bringing the star's from Wodonga that the club is no doubt hoping for ?

Henty, Lockhart, Walla - Anything to report on their ? Demons were on the hunt for a new coach is that right ? If so, is there any main contenders yets ? The Swampies weren't terrible last year, is there any chance of landing 5 or 6 good ones from Wagga or Albury to push up maybe into finals contention ? Are Walla chasing any or just trying to give there kids a good go ?

Billabong, CDHBU, Coly - Is ANYTHING happening out their ? It looks like Coly is going to the first to jump which is fair enough. Are Billibong and CDHBU looking at other leagues, or players to try and bring them up in the Hume ?

Think this covers everyone, hopefully gets the ball rolling :thumbsu:

Crows are on the recruiting front Kerr to coach, Phil Bourke (Cobram ex Yarrawonga) and a couple others at this stage without really going after any big fish will be pretty competetive if players commit.

Rumours on the streets Crows in talks with Ben Mabon, went to combine this year, and if not drafted looking for a low key season playing country footy, played NSW/ACT nationals as the number 1 ruckman as well as playing for Nth Ballarat Rebels, this would be a massive coup for the crows who have lost there ruckman Evan Fealy to retirement, not to sure on the source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back