Hume FL - 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot topic at work this morning, one of the Walla boy saying heirachy have sacked the coaching staff and all selection committee. One of the players father will coach the year out with Merv Neagle tipped to take the job next year.

Hot topic at work this morning, one of the Walla boy saying heirachy have sacked the coaching staff and all selection committee. One of the players father will coach the year out with Merv Neagle tipped to take the job next year.

Wow this is news to me.... Shouldnt have missed training last night :eek:

Also been hearing some rumblings that J.Twitt wants to head back to Wodonga next year as he is not enjoying himself at holbrook??? Didnt he sign a 2 year contract?

And there is also a bit of un-rest at Howlong, not too many ppl happy with the re-appointment of Almond. Hearing there could be a mass exit of players this off season..

has anyone heard of anything along these lines?

Wow this is news to me.... Shouldnt have missed training last night :eek:

Also been hearing some rumblings that J.Twitt wants to head back to Wodonga next year as he is not enjoying himself at holbrook??? Didnt he sign a 2 year contract?

And there is also a bit of un-rest at Howlong, not too many ppl happy with the re-appointment of Almond. Hearing there could be a mass exit of players this off season..

has anyone heard of anything along these lines?

Suppose to be effective as of this weeks game, the new bloke took training this week and Neagle is helping him for the next 2 games.

Not heard anything about Twitt, but the Almo re appointment is all good according to the players I have spoken too. Most have already resigned for next year.

Suppose to be effective as of this weeks game, the new bloke took training this week and Neagle is helping him for the next 2 games.

Not heard anything about Twitt, but the Almo re appointment is all good according to the players I have spoken too. Most have already resigned for next year.

I might have to get some new sources, this one seem to be giving me a bum steer! :mad:

have also heard the Twitt one from a really good source. Also Holbrook set to lose most of if not all of the wodonga boys as well as Palmer (lavi)

Would be a horrible result for Holbrook given their efforts in the off season. Surely just a beat-up.
From all reports Henty got over Holbrook today and showed them up severely in some areas.Just goes to show even with their "favourable" draw they are pretenders as suspected and if the rumours are right then perhaps Holbrook should take note that a bucket load of cash doesnt always buy you loyalty.There have been whispers for a while that all is not well at the Brookers

From all reports Henty got over Holbrook today and showed them up severely in some areas.Just goes to show even with their "favourable" draw they are pretenders as suspected and if the rumours are right then perhaps Holbrook should take note that a bucket load of cash doesnt always buy you loyalty.There have been whispers for a while that all is not well at the Brookers

wow job well done henty

Word has it that BB may be losing one of their stars, have heard on the grapevine that Nathan Scott has just about been offered the Wodonga Saints job. Also big Jim Wiltshire may be headed back to Warnambool where the sun isn't so hard on his skin.

not hearing much banter from the weekend games?
many scuffles in the jindera / cul game?

any more news on twitt, klemke?
Not sure about Twitty yet , some say he signed for 3 years and others say thats not right.Plenty of unrest at Holbrook though and thats no secret,not sure that all the imports have been great for the club,might be a case of 'take the money and run'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure about Twitty yet , some say he signed for 3 years and others say thats not right.Plenty of unrest at Holbrook though and thats no secret,not sure that all the imports have been great for the club,might be a case of 'take the money and run'.

what kind of unrest are we talking here? blokes no happy with the new recruits?

I heard a cash flow problem. Players not getting paid what they were promised. :confused:
Oh rito,havent heard that one but I do know some of the imports (wodonga boys) arent all that well liked by some of the local boys,seems they havent really embraced the club that much.I think much of the responsibility for that stops with Twitt as he is the one that brought them to the club.

Any ideas for team of the year boys and girls? How many players can Culcairn and Holbrook have between them?
Cul-Klemke Paton Sheather Fruen Sheather?
Hol-Twitt Bloom Hibberson Fulford Lamb?

Well done to Graham Fruean for winning cul B&F last night. First time the great man has taken out the top prize after being runner up twice at culcairn and three times at Albury. Congrats Fruey:thumbsu:

Well done to Graham Fruean for winning cul B&F last night. First time the great man has taken out the top prize after being runner up twice at culcairn and three times at Albury. Congrats Fruey:thumbsu:
Yeah well done Fruey,good player,great bloke ...who else won club B&Fs,heard that Ohlin just pipped Wilson at Henty last night.

We played an interesting match against Jindera on the weekend. Took it to them in the first qrt, but then our skills started to let us down. If we can kick straight it might have been a different outcome.

Jindera are a pretty dirty side though, castles got sent off for an off the ball incident. BB were not saints on the day but only after having enough of the dirty way Jindera went about their footy. Not really impressed with their attitude.

Jindera are a very good side, im hopeful that they dont make it to far into the finals but i doubt that will be the case. Whoever plays them in the upcoming finals series will need to watch themselves as they are big bodys that can do alot of damage and judging by the weekends game, dont mind a bit of off the ball action.

The games this weekend;

I am hopeful that Henty take it to Jindera and its a tight tussel. However, Jindera's final experiance should get them over the line.

BB take on howlong on sunday. With a 6 goal win to both teams this year should be a very interesting game. could go either way. If bb kick straight, should go our way!

Looking forward to a very even finals series this year, hopefully its also a clean finals series. Good luck to all teams concerned!

Its good to see the arrogance of Jindera has not been effected by finishing 3rd. I pray to god, that the paper misquoted Ken Stevenson today "we dont lack any confidence and have faith in our game plan". Anybody else find that a bit odd????

Its good to see the arrogance of Jindera has not been effected by finishing 3rd. I pray to god, that the paper misquoted Ken Stevenson today "we dont lack any confidence and have faith in our game plan". Anybody else find that a bit odd????
No not really,Jindera boys certainly dont lack confidence,they have that by the truckload ,they just dont realise that sometimes it is their achilles heel.Anyway they might win on saturday by beating a bunch of kids from Henty but they will not get near Culcairn if they make it through to the big one.

it's amazing that they can a team full of handy players and be up by a decent margin, yet still find the need to yell at each other and carry on. if they didn't do that, they could be a damn good side.
hope holbrook find a gear and take it to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back