Hume FL - 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nop, kade is a good mate of mine, and i would love to see him back flying, but looking in the paper at the team. Who would you drop in order for him to play up forward, as you have a gun forward line and good amount of talls up there already. can you afford to have so many talls up there at once? or would you play him as a second ruck to Ryan Storey.
Even the second side i think could rival nearly half the seniors sides around! how come Dale McFaull is in the magoos?
I had heard that Ryan was very interested in switching to Saints with his brother at the start of the year. Not sure how he would handle being second ruck to his brother. Has been known to switch clubs just to chase success without loyalty, but cant see him moving now that the dogs are in a top spot for the flag.

I tend to agree with you AM about kade but he is a very good player who will strengthen their side so he's gotta play. He would be dangerous in many spots whether that be up forward or up around the wing or even in the ruck. For our sake I hope he's in the two's for a least another week but wouldnt be surprised to see him included in the 1's. Does anyone see Jindera's talls as some form of weakness or are some just clutching at straws ?
Just looking at our side of the last 3-4 yr we have had 6+ guys over 6ft all play together and play well so I guess there is no magic formula. Whats that old saying about the size of the dog and the fight.... :thumbsu:
(no pun intended !! :D)

I tend to agree with you AM about kade but he is a very good player who will strengthen their side so he's gotta play. He would be dangerous in many spots whether that be up forward or up around the wing or even in the ruck. For our sake I hope he's in the two's for a least another week but wouldnt be surprised to see him included in the 1's. Does anyone see Jindera's talls as some form of weakness or are some just clutching at straws ?
Just looking at our side of the last 3-4 yr we have had 6+ guys over 6ft all play together and play well so I guess there is no magic formula. Whats that old saying about the size of the dog and the fight.... :thumbsu:
(no pun intended !! :D)

Are you blokes serious??This is Hume league footy.Your best players play-Kade would be in Jindera's top 10 quite comfortably.He could play anywhere from key back;ruck through to a forward position.Generally I would imagine an astute coach would look at his list;identify his strengths and formulate a game plan around them.If you have an abundance of mids you devise a game plan around carrying and possesing the fooball;in Jindera's case this year they would look to stretch opposition sides with their talls.Pretty simple really.
A few of you blokes are watching a bit much of "on the couch" with your anaylisis of things.Any Hume league side would have a fit Kade Garland in their best side and Jindera will too.His late start may have had something to do with some time spent in England playing County cricket after being offered a contract on the back of his MOM performance with the Tavern Panthers in the Grand Final of 2010.

Interleague 50 man squad announced

Billabong Crows - J.Warren

Brock-Burrum Saints - D.Murphy, D.McKimmie, B.Guest, T.Storey.

CDHBU - B.Talbot

Culcairn - K.Klemke, S.Gilson, G.Fruean, A.McDiarmid, B.Barber, S.Fagan, J.Patton, T.Gardiner.

Henty - H.Ohlin, A.Wilson, S.Terlich, J.O'Sullivan.

Holbrook - J.Twitt, M.Bloom, M.Lamb, J.Breen, M.Palmer, B.Hibberson, Z.Fulford.

Howlong - D.Bradshaw, S.Fouracre, T.Cooper, T.Price, S.Church, S.Bradshaw, A.Hansen.

Jindera - A.Boyle, A.Sibraa, T.Castles, M.Blomley, D.McLaren, K.Wilson, B.Garland.

Lockhart - T.Marlow, C.Cerato, D.Campbell, J.Wooden, D.Johnson.

Murray Magpies - B.Nicholson.

Osborne - P.Heath, R.Muggivan.

Rand-Walbundrie Tigers - B.Simmons, C.McNeil

Walla - T.Webb.

Thoughts on who is in it or not in it.

CDHBU - B.Talbot

Culcairn - K.Klemke, S.Gilson, G.Fruean, A.McDiarmid, B.Barber, S.Fagan, J.Patton, T.Gardiner.

Howlong - D.Bradshaw, S.Fouracre, T.Cooper, T.Price, S.Church, S.Bradshaw, A.Hansen.

Jindera - A.Boyle, A.Sibraa, T.Castles, M.Blomley, D.McLaren, K.Wilson, B.Garland.

Walla - T.Webb.

Who would make the final team?

FB: G.Fruean, T.Gardiner, M.Blomley
HB: D.Murphy, K.Wilson, B.Simmons
C: M.Bloom, D.Campbell, T.Cooper
HF: D.Mckimmie, S.Terlich, K.Klemke
FF: B.Guest, D.Bradshaw, M.Lamb
FOL: T.Storey, J.Twitt, A.Sibraa
INTER:C.Cerato, B.Nicholson, S.Fouracre, J.Wooden

FRINGE: S.Bradshaw, B.Garland, B.Hibberson

Not sure if you would take two rucks in, if so i would drop S.Fouracre and put in S.Bradshaw. Pick it apart now boys! :)

CDHBU - B.Talbot

Walla - T.Webb.

No Hilton:eek::eek:

No Hilton:eek::eek:

Are i the only one who finds the appointment of the coach bewildering?How can the league appoint a coach who coaches in another league?To me it is laughable-if you want to take the concept seriously-appoint a coach who actually can watch the players play.:thumbsdown:(Nothing against rat-not a bad bloke-having a go at the administration here)

Raffa's not playin well enough in the two's.....
Well at least that's what I'm tellin Kenny each week at selection. lol.

Seriously though, following up Boxhead's statement about Kade, he's had a pretty serious ankle operation(2nd time) so he's coming from a fair way back.

But if he keeps progressing the way he is, I'm sure it won't take him long to push Bomber back to the two's.

Are i the only one who finds the appointment of the coach bewildering?How can the league appoint a coach who coaches in another league?To me it is laughable-if you want to take the concept seriously-appoint a coach who actually can watch the players play.:thumbsdown:(Nothing against rat-not a bad bloke-having a go at the administration here)
Why couldn't the league appoint a long time Hume league player
or ex-coach to coach the representative side. Maybe a Brad Scott or Rob Mackinlay??? Anyones thoughts:confused:

Why couldn't the league appoint a long time Hume league player
or ex-coach to coach the representative side. Maybe a Brad Scott or Rob Mackinlay??? Anyones thoughts:confused:

Even twitt or mckimmie? More so Twitt, he coached an O&M side with pretty good success.

NOP was talking to a mate this morning and he said that you might have a broken hand out of the weekends game. Any truth?

He also said that a few jindera boys are going to be a bit sore this week, and you might not be the only one who might miss thie game. i doubt it will make much differance though. Jindera should win by 10 goals no dramas.

yeah word on the street is that wightman(nop), and tommy weldon wont play tomorrow, also couldnt tell if cass was sore, couldnt tell the dif between him limping or his normal waddle, either way he wont get out of a trot. Should be a cracker tomorrow, but im thinking doggies by 6 to 8 goals.
ps. why is mckimmie playing down back as opposed to the middle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey ATS how's Charley Graeber going for you guys? Was a handy junior at North Albury thought he was a big show to play seniors at the Hoppers this year.

FB: G.Fruean, T.Gardiner, M.Blomley
HB: D.Murphy, K.Wilson, B.Simmons
C: M.Bloom, D.Campbell, T.Cooper
HF: D.Mckimmie, S.Terlich, K.Klemke
FF: B.Guest, D.Bradshaw, M.Lamb
FOL: T.Storey, J.Twitt, A.Sibraa
INTER:C.Cerato, B.Nicholson, S.Fouracre, J.Wooden

FRINGE: S.Bradshaw, B.Garland, B.Hibberson

Not sure if you would take two rucks in, if so i would drop S.Fouracre and put in S.Bradshaw. Pick it apart now boys! :)

few years since i've been at henty, but Shannon Terlich go ok does he?

Got strong mail that two of the top sides premiership hopes will be bolstered by a couple of Premiership players returning. Stay tuned.

Hey ATS how's Charley Graeber going for you guys? Was a handy junior at North Albury thought he was a big show to play seniors at the Hoppers this year.

Has taken a while to warm up. Played his best game last week. but is starting to show some good form for us. I Would expect him to get even better as the season goes on. Big game for us today, hopefully its not a white wash as it was last year we played Jindera.

CDHBU - B.Talbot

Walla - T.Webb.

how Breen made the squad is beyond me. (and i would hope everyone else)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back