Hume FL - 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard that the saints arre chasing a ex O&M premiership captain. He will be playing along side his brother if they get him.

Heard that the saints arre chasing a ex O&M premiership captain. He will be playing along side his brother if they get him.
Brad Thompson would be a great pick up for the Saints, wouldn't have a problem racking up kicks across half back and would be a tough match up in the forward line playing alongside Glanville, Guest and KB.

Interesting to see Walla have signed a couple of North Albury 2's players up before the deadline, dunno if they are any good but i think its a bit late for them to make a run for the finals.;) Hey 'Saintly' also saw on the clearances BB Saints have Mick Richards on the books, has he had a run for them yet? Thought he'd be closer to Super rules footy these days.

Appears to be a fairly predictable round coming up with what look's like being a few one-sided matches. But undoubtedly the biggest match of the round is Holbrook v Jindera. Who are the likely big match up's, potential game-breakers, players who could fly under the radar & be the difference, ect ?

In other matches with slightly less significance - RW vs Osborne should be a very good match with the loser pretty much up sh1t creek to make the finals. And Billabong Crows v Howlong should be a decent contest if the crows get their Coburg players back again this weekend. Being at home & with these guys probably a 8-10 goal better side.
Cul v Walla, BB v Alpha & Lock v MM should be Lay Down Misère. Oh, and the swampies should sh1t it in against the bye :D :thumbsu:

Appears to be a fairly predictable round coming up with what look's like being a few one-sided matches. But undoubtedly the biggest match of the round is Holbrook v Jindera. Who are the likely big match up's, potential game-breakers, players who could fly under the radar & be the difference, ect ?

In other matches with slightly less significance - RW vs Osborne should be a very good match with the loser pretty much up sh1t creek to make the finals. And Billabong Crows v Howlong should be a decent contest if the crows get their Coburg players back again this weekend. Being at home & with these guys probably a 8-10 goal better side.
Cul v Walla, BB v Alpha & Lock v MM should be Lay Down Misère. Oh, and the swampies should sh1t it in against the bye :D :thumbsu:

LETS get a bit of talk on here boys....anyone wont to have a stab at the early favs for the b&f for each club so far??

Didnt I just give a pretty informal upcoming round rap u muppet, feel free to pick it to peices ! Or why dont u give us your fav's for each clubs b&f ?

Have heard on the grapevine that Brocklesby's favourite son in coming back to the club before the clearance deadline. Josh Land has reportedly decided to return to his homeclub. This will be a huge coup for the saints, he has silky skills and can bomb from well outside fifty. Unbelievable sharpshooter around goals. Not sure whether there would be any defenders in the league capable of stopping the 'Land Monster' when he is on fire. They obviously would have to be throwing huge money at him.

On the topic of Brock-Burrum, i have not seem Klein Boonschate named for a long time. Is he still playing? Has seemed to be a handy support for BB's forward line guns in Guest and Glanville in past years.

On the topic of Brock-Burrum, i have not seem Klein Boonschate named for a long time. Is he still playing? Has seemed to be a handy support for BB's forward line guns in Guest and Glanville in past years.

KB is injuired shouldn't be out for much longer. It's true bb had to get a loan out for Josh land to come back to the club. But I think it will be worth it when he wins us the flag this yr.

Mick Richards, he played on the weekend, did alright!

Didnt I just give a pretty informal upcoming round rap u muppet, feel free to pick it to peices ! Or why dont u give us your fav's for each clubs b&f ?

Castles is a big loss for jindera. I think after the way Holbrook smashed us last week, I can't see jindera beating them. Although I would love them to so then the comps top 4 sides will battle it out. Holbrook were very impressive last week. Jindera will need to be switched on. Ryan Storey will need to play a good game and get it to jinderas midfield otherwise it's going to be all Holbrook.

B&f for bb I would think these players would be in our top 5 at the moment although not sure which order.

Murphy - great start to the season slowed down the last couple of games plus his hamstring. But still will feature in our b&f this yr.
Guest - last month of footy has been a little quiet, but has still been around the mark. Can rip a game apart in 20min of footy, which is noticed in the voting.
Storey - super consistent performer, in our best every week.
Mckimmie - coaching agrees with him. Has had some blinders. But struggles to maintain it all 4 qrts. But has lead from the front.

What has KB done to himself? Seems to have barely played at all this year. How is Murph coming along? Seems as though without him the Saints fall well back in with the rest of the pack.
Are the Saints starting to panic a little?

Castles is a big loss for jindera. I think after the way Holbrook smashed us last week, I can't see jindera beating them. Although I would love them to so then the comps top 4 sides will battle it out. Holbrook were very impressive last week. Jindera will need to be switched on. Ryan Storey will need to play a good game and get it to jinderas midfield otherwise it's going to be all Holbrook.

B&f for bb I would think these players would be in our top 5 at the moment although not sure which order.

Murphy - great start to the season slowed down the last couple of games plus his hamstring. But still will feature in our b&f this yr.
Guest - last month of footy has been a little quiet, but has still been around the mark. Can rip a game apart in 20min of footy, which is noticed in the voting.
Storey - super consistent performer, in our best every week.
Mckimmie - coaching agrees with him. Has had some blinders. But struggles to maintain it all 4 qrts. But has lead from the front.

The two Wagga boys would have to be up there for BB? They seem to be in the best every week.

Lockhart seem to be going okay under Campbell and Cerato. Both quality players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard Osborne will get some more good young players back next year in the mould of Mal Douglas, A.Clarke, M and J Bahr, S.Doig, C.Litchfield just to name a few

Yep, early premiership favourites for mine.[/QUOTE]

Stiffy Doigs lips can't fit in the league anymore. Apparently they have only gotten bigger since he's been overseas... Dominant mumbler.:thumbsu:

Muppet hey tosser ok here go
cul gilson fruey paton
hol bloom twitty
jun boyle sibraa
brock guest mckimmie storey
lock campbell cerato
how church parg s bradshaw
wal mcneill terlich
hen ohlin klemke
cdhbu talbot chakly
mag nicko
crows evans kerr
wal webby muzz
osb mugivan heath o connell

feel free to have a crack ya w***er.....:p:p

Muppet hey tosser ok here go
cul gilson fruey paton
hol bloom twitty
jun boyle sibraa
brock guest mckimmie storey
lock campbell cerato
how church parg s bradshaw
wal mcneill terlich
hen ohlin klemke
cdhbu talbot chakly
mag nicko
crows evans kerr
wal webby muzz
osb mugivan heath o connell

feel free to have a crack ya w***er.....:p:p

Well done BB.....oh and thanks for proving to us all that yes you clearly are a muppet :D and also that you clearly are a 12 year old girl hiding behind that "vicious" language :)

One would think woth Culcairn getting Godde earlier than first thought, they will be raging hot favourites to win the flag this year. Along with Klemke and PAton, the 3 are all fearless players who should dominate their direct opponents regardless of whoever the hume league throws at them.

with those names, no one would be able to shut down that midfield, but one man who may, would be the illustrious Danny 'The Screaming Eagle' Williams.

with those names, no one would be able to shut down that midfield, but one man who may, would be the illustrious Danny 'The Screaming Eagle' Williams.

Aren't you the reserves catain at bb? yeh i dont think so mate though would lead in the votes for sceamin eagles. ...... .... and clangers

and from the speeches ive head of yours the only words u seem to know are **** and roofless
His game has improved in leaps and bounds and the last 2 seasons has taken it to another level.:thumbsu: Expect to see the Sainters as smokies for the flag come finals. Put Murphy, KB and Guest into their side and i'm sure they'll be looking to atone for last years final series.:)

His game has improved in leaps and bounds and the last 2 seasons has taken it to another level.:thumbsu: Expect to see the Sainters as smokies for the flag come finals. Put Murphy, KB and Guest into their side and i'm sure they'll be looking to atone for last years final series.:)

Add Danny Williams to the mix there Toecutter and you have a recipe for disaster for the opposition. Has Richie Van den Berg-like tendancies, head over the ball, with no fear of pain or injury to himself. He runs like an emu but burrows in like a wombat. Only player never to kick a correctly spinning drop punt on the run.

im afraid ill have too pull you up there mal, unfortunatly he isnt a case looks like jane plays like tarzan he unfortunatly looks like jane and plays like jane too match holds the record at the home of footy for most drops marks, worst disposal and also worst speeches......... but credit where its due................ there is none

im afraid ill have too pull you up there mal, unfortunatly he isnt a case looks like jane plays like tarzan he unfortunatly looks like jane and plays like jane too match holds the record at the home of footy for most drops marks, worst disposal and also worst speeches......... but credit where its due................ there is none

The problem with D-Will is that he has lost his wing man in The Great Jack . Ever since he left his game has left him. Can be a freak but only on the catwalk or dancefloor !!! Have heard him talk but only to ladies of the night about his bedroom antics. Koolaid man you should have been captain after all your hard work at the club !!!! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back