Hume FL......2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks S.C.
If they pick up Tambling, then you know they are struggling.
But makes you wonder how committed these boys will be. And if they will live in melb or live down here.

Can anyone from howlong shed some light on how many people are expected for the good Friday game?[/quote]

I reckon they'll be thinking anywhere between 3-5000 through the gate (Coota whats your thoughts??) on Good Friday. Easter is a football bonanza along the Murray at Easter, with Howlong v Jindera @ Howlong friday, Corowa v Raiders @ Corowa on Saturday, and the Fevola show rolling into Mulwala on Sunday. Campers will either be soaking up the footy or be partial to what they go to. Either way we're hoping it's a big success.
Yeah NOP hoping for 2-3000, be a great result for the the clubs involved and the league. Only 5 weeks away now so we will start ramping a few things up! Tough to know with all the football on over the Easter weekend.
On a different note, I watched Relton Roberts play at Euroa a few seasons back, absolute gun, would turn the Hume league upside down if he was one of the guys on the way to Walla!
Howlong has Chiltern and Mulwala as practice games, what are the rest of the sides doing for prac games?

A bit of shameless self promotion here, even if it is off topic!

If you're a Sydney Swans or North Melbourne supporter disappointed that there is no coverage of the NAB Cup game in Sydney tomorrow night, here's some good news. The match will be broadcast live and exclusive on Alive FM 90.5 from 6.45pm to 9.45pm. Myself (Brendan Rhodes) and John Kehoe (thanks to MMM Sydney) will bring you the action. You should be able to pick up the stream at alive905.com.au, while the station has an iphone app, and the TuneIn Radio app can be used to pick it up on android phones.

The rider is it will be wet, and the commentary position is likely to be not far above ground level, but we'll still give you 120%.

good to see walla break there drought with a few goals win over yack. as they say winning is s habit
Only 2 weeks out, everyone would be in full swing, games, training and list wise. I see Osborne have shown their hand with 5-6 new clearances, surely puts them in the frame now. Any other late signings?
Boys just need to get through 'gold cup' and it should be smooth sailing to Rnd 1. :D:D
Bring on Good Friday:thumbsu:

magpies still want aka?

If Magpies dont want Aker I wouldnt mind having him for a minute or so and beat his mouth shut, Aker is a dead set dropkick and in 20 years time he will still be remembered as a tool with a big mouth, Not a brownlow medalist and a 3x Preimership winner with Brissy that means nothing .

R.I.P Jimmy:footy::heart::thumbsu:

I think Magpies and Aker are a great fit,he should fit in there perfectly.:rolleyes:

Just throwing this out there... with the hard work that Nico is doing trying to change the Magpies image. do you think in light of recent events, it might be a great statement by the Magpies to renege on the Aker deal? Will send a positive statement about the club and the direction he is trying to take them. Thoughts??

Just throwing this out there... with the hard work that Nico is doing trying to change the Magpies image. do you think in light of recent events, it might be a great statement by the Magpies to renege on the Aker deal? Will send a positive statement about the club and the direction he is trying to take them. Thoughts??
Instead of worryong about image and Aker the club should be looking at themselves when players the calibre of Pierri offer their services and are in their budget. I'm sure Aker's one off appearance would pay for most of Pierri's games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Instead of worryong about image and Aker the club should be looking at themselves when players the calibre of Pierri offer their services and are in their budget. I'm sure Aker's one off appearance would pay for most of Pierri's games.

rediculous. the bloke wanted top $$ for no commitment. good on nico for looking at the bigger picture.

The worst kind of story is half of a good story

all i know is he has stepped down. the reasons of which are now that i have the full story are a sensative issue. if i had the full story before the original post i wouldnt have said anything. all i want to say is to wish him the best.

all i know is he has stepped down. the reasons of which are now that i have the full story are a sensative issue. if i had the full story before the original post i wouldnt have said anything. all i want to say is to wish him the best.

fair enough peeler but any info on a replacement? long year ahead for the maggies i feel.. might be the year that breaks their backs and wouldn't be surprised if they don't survive into next year..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back