Hume FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry, the culcairn committee met & voted !
Really can't see to many past or present players at the den wanting to have anything to do with Walla. If they have the coin why can"t they attract players, coach? Heard a comment on the naming of the combined teams 1st 18 Culcairn 2nd 18 Walla as they don"t think to many green & white would make the 1st 18 at the den.:thumbsu:

all the hype for the inter league revolves around the big money spenders.there are plenty of other players in the league who would put their hand if required.lets start with BB Siants new recuirt Glanville.Then you have glen eddy and brad scott.I bet you will be surpised when the squad is named and if the league is seriuos about it maybe the coach could be a non player and not from culcain?????
Brad Scott was in the side this year. cul only had so many because osborne and jind players didnt put their hand up apart from Mackie and H Gleeson.:confused:

Brad Scott was in the side this year. cul only had so many because osborne and jind players didnt put their hand up apart from Mackie and H Gleeson.:confused:

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT........hot off the press....boodoonce........Jindera no good next year....lost......quarmby overseas.....holman nth albury.....ben ryan nth albury......castles, albur to albury.....scott, rixon,judd, blomeley to woomelang......garland, weldon lavington......hilton to melbourne.....hayes to shepparton.......killa to saw......styles to retiremnet......buckets too old maybe twos if lucky.....wellington to bendigo.....times look grim for the dogs.....go lions grrrrr

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT........hot off the press....boodoonce........Jindera no good next year....lost......quarmby overseas.....holman nth albury.....ben ryan nth albury......castles, albur to albury.....scott, rixon,judd, blomeley to woomelang......garland, weldon lavington......hilton to melbourne.....hayes to shepparton.......killa to saw......styles to retiremnet......buckets too old maybe twos if lucky.....wellington to bendigo.....times look grim for the dogs.....go lions grrrrr

Have all these players actually left or not?
Have they picked up any noteable recruits?

i'll do my best although i can't say for certain as i've only been to training 3 times.
holman, ryan north
castles mackie albury
scott, rixon woomelang
weldon, blomley, lavington
hilton playing
killa playing
buckets playing
quamby playing
recruits thus far
wightman Thurgoona
cassidy Chiltern
Barlee corryong
Storey chiltern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi guys, Three players from jindera have supposedly signed at woomelang for next year, Scott, Rixon and Blomley. we've seen Scott play ova here for sea lake, was just wondering what type of players Rixon & Blomley are?

i'll do my best although i can't say for certain as i've only been to training 3 times.
holman, ryan north
castles mackie albury
scott, rixon woomelang
weldon, blomley, lavington
hilton playing
killa playing
buckets playing
quamby playing
recruits thus far
wightman Thurgoona
cassidy Chiltern
Barlee corryong
Storey chiltern

How do these blokes go and what position do they play?
Can anyone from other clubs list all their recruits and departures please

Really can't see to many past or present players at the den wanting to have anything to do with Walla. If they have the coin why can"t they attract players, coach? Heard a comment on the naming of the combined teams 1st 18 Culcairn 2nd 18 Walla as they don"t think to many green & white would make the 1st 18 at the den.:thumbsu:
If that was to happen which players from walla would make the side To soft, have you got names surely there would be a few

probabaly because they dont have the coin, obviously they payed to much for there premiership

[/b]

How do these blokes go and what position do they play?
Can anyone from other clubs list all their recruits and departures please
this is 2nd hand info as i have never seen them play
Wightman- middy, half back
cassidy daniel- utility kicked 7 or 8 goals for wodonga in O and M debut
Barlee- CHB won a b and f at Corryong i believe
Storey- Ruckman

Its been along time since Walla has won a premiership hasn't it? Surely they havent been suffering all those years with out without money!

I was talking about culcairn getting short on the money side, might be there last chance this year to have a crack at a flag before they run out.

Get your facts right winners obviously you have no idea on whats goin on around the kennel.

Quarmby from what ive heard will be back after a short stint overseas.

holman, ryan, castles thats correct.

Scott, rixon,Judd????, blomely woomelang for big coin.

Weldon back to jindera straight after round 3 at lavi(O&M) - just wont cut it (Soft) thinks he is much better then he is... Honestly he's kiddin himself.

Garland Lavi good 2's player but will get found out.

Hilton will play.. enough said.

Kilmartin to saw??? what does that mean? Is that some sought of half arsed joke about his accident? Weak as piss winners (loser):thumbsdown:

Hayes to shepp? but dont know if he is playing.

Styles to retirement. Dont know but they have doubled the pie order for next year so there is prob truth in that.

Lezius will stay capt for jindera 1's

Late news callannan & golin package deal to federals to play with ex jindera player. J.Walker

Wellington to bendigo... Which one???

Heatherton assistant coach rumour is he will pull the boots on after round 5.

Dale mcfaull will play again this year after announcing his retirement last year.

With Albury looking so strong next season what are the chance's of Castles making their senior side next year? :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hume FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back