Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benched .Rumours around the traps are that Whiterod fell of his push bike during the week and has sustained a broken arm. If true this would be detremental to the hoppers chances of finishing in the top 3.

Thats bad news for the Hoppers and even playing finals may be hard for them now as they have a tough few weeks ahead.

Worse news for the rest of the comp is what I saw on the OM transfers list (copied below). I know we all knew it was coming but how strong is the Culcairn midfield now. I assume he will be cleared as he is an ex Cul junior. It now looks a two horse race for the flag unless Henty or Howlong can find some improvement.

19/5/2007028537KOTZUR, Jayden Albury2003 > PlayerHume FL > CulcairnIn Progress

I thought he had lost his hunger for footy and was poised to give the game away!
His words, not anyone else's.

He may have told the media that, because if he said "I'm looking to play bush footy" he would have had 300 clubs ringing him up. There are times when people don't tell the truth to the media, just use them for what they need. Believe his intention was always to go back to Culcairn. (& so he should, being a local)

I wonder how the 4 locals left in Culcairns Senior line up will take a former local coming back for 400 big ones?

News from the local media in hawaii suggests Culcairn has more than 4 locals - lodge, mcgrath, hartley, kotzur, schulz, doust, chow brown, and you would probably also consider willis a local as well. you need to learn how to count MTAG. :D :D

What is happening at Magpies. Obviously they are finding the going in the Hume league a little tougher than they thought. Heard there was a bit of unrest after they were beaten by Rand Walbundrie, and a player was asked to leave the club do to his less than resounding support for the coach, showing it quite vocally after the game.
Your next post said someone mentioned a name but you were only half listening.?????????????????

News from the local media in hawaii suggests Culcairn has more than 4 locals - lodge, mcgrath, hartley, kotzur, schulz, doust, chow brown, and you would probably also consider willis a local as well. you need to learn how to count MTAG. :D :D

SIXPACK. How could you have left out Captain Courageous the Wish man. Probably one of the Lions favourate sons on and off the field, Has been known to put the odd session in .

I have no idea whether Kotzur is getting $400 or not, but he would have to be one of the "star" recruits of the Hume League. He appears to have let himself go a little, but with a bit of hard work he could be anything. My old mate "Fat Albert" assures me that there are 11 locals in Culcairns senior side.

what was with the osborne and R/W game, saw the quarter-by-quarter scores in the paper today, game was pretty level til 3 quarter time, anyone catch the game? was osborne playing poorly for 3 quarters or did R/W play well?

also any news from out walla way?? what was with that howlong game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what was with the osborne and R/W game, saw the quarter-by-quarter scores in the paper today, game was pretty level til 3 quarter time, anyone catch the game? was osborne playing poorly for 3 quarters or did R/W play well?

also any news from out walla way?? what was with that howlong game?

Yeah was out at rand on sat and thought R/W played well and Osborne went through the motions a bit expecting an easy day but in the first half especially i thought R/W were to good in the middle of the ground with Carl Dickens getting close to 20 touches if not more in the first half but in the end the tigers tired abit and Osbornes class showed especially in the last quarter where it hardly went past the centre circle and the Gooden boys started to run the show but i would think the Tigers could cause a few upsets during the year if the can maintain their intensity for 4 quarters.

There is a rumour going around that there was an a heated discussion between the coach of culcairn and a number of his players after BB saints game, apparently there was too much selfish play... care to elaborate Rockspider or SIXPACK?

There is a rumour going around that there was an a heated discussion between the coach of culcairn and a number of his players after BB saints game, apparently there was too much selfish play... care to elaborate Rockspider or SIXPACK?
it was all gostellow and bussell, could face disciplinary action, loose cannons

SIXPACK. How could you have left out Captain Courageous the Wish man. Probably one of the Lions favourate sons on and off the field, Has been known to put the odd session in .
Can anyone shed any light on the rumour that Culcairn has signed a big ruckman from Melbourne way. Possibly traveling back with Gilson??? If there is any truth to this you would suggest that it would be the final piece in the puzzle. Be a great side with options and depth everywhere.

Can anyone shed any light on the rumour that Culcairn has signed a big ruckman from Melbourne way. Possibly traveling back with Gilson??? If there is any truth to this you would suggest that it would be the final piece in the puzzle. Be a great side with options and depth everywhere.

The tannery is starting up again at Culcairn this month, which should see an influx of workers from the Geelong area.
Apparently some handy footballers amongst them.

The tannery is starting up again at Culcairn this month, which should see an influx of workers from the Geelong area.
Apparently some handy footballers amongst them.

The old cliche, "lets not count Culcairn's chicken's before they hatch" .Coach Klemke is going to find it a bit tough troughout the year trying to keep a lid on the abundance of huge egos that are present at the den. To throw in another cliche "a champion team will always beat a team of champions".

The old cliche, "lets not count Culcairn's chicken's before they hatch" .Coach Klemke is going to find it a bit tough troughout the year trying to keep a lid on the abundance of huge egos that are present at the den. To throw in another cliche "a champion team will always beat a team of champions".
interesting i've never heard that cliche b4, much be an immaculate conception of the hume league. The brolga shall be in full flight with the baboon in its straight up ferocity, this combined with the hunger of the bald aardvark should prove enought to slay some opponents, if u catch my drift

interesting i've never heard that cliche b4, much be an immaculate conception of the hume league. The brolga shall be in full flight with the baboon in its straight up ferocity, this combined with the hunger of the bald aardvark should prove enought to slay some opponents, if u catch my drift

Your wisdom of this game is beyond the crumpets belonging to this league Rock spider! Your understanding of how the jungle animals associate is impeccable!

are we going to see walla hit back in anger this week with a big win or are their injuries too big!!!! does anyone think they will not make the finals now due to Whiterod and McGlynn out injured!!! i think they will hit back with a big win this week for their coach and their supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back