Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched magpies and howlong at the weekend it's gonna be a long season for the MM. Think they should have waited until they were dominated there lesser league before the step up

Watched magpies and howlong at the weekend it's gonna be a long season for the MM. Think they should have waited until they were dominated there lesser league before the step up

Looking at the results the only surprise may have been Jindera's effort against Henty. Also interesting to read Culcairn will be without Chad Willis for some weeks as he is going overseas - this is a big blow to the Lions as he is a super kick for goal and also one pretty tough customer.:D :D

Hi fellas sorry i havent been about for the last week, ive been licking my wounds.Imust give credit to the Cul boys ,because they did play well,although in saying that we did have a shocker. Ithink the Cul boys would even agree that the umpires were a disgrace and we couldnt even buy afreekick,i hope you shouted them a beer back at the Cul pub. Westill had a good night after the game i sat down with the boys and plotted our revenge over a couple of cocktails,revenge will be sweet.
Any thoughts on the game on the weekend bowwow. I thought you guys were fairly lucky to get away with that one. I understand you had a few out but the dogs showed alot of spirit. A few injuries through the game to them obviously helped you guys out in the finish. What is the knews on big Stylesy, heavy clash between him and Mclay (i think) word is he may miss a few. Who else missed for you guys?

Any thoughts on the game on the weekend bowwow. I thought you guys were fairly lucky to get away with that one. I understand you had a few out but the dogs showed alot of spirit. A few injuries through the game to them obviously helped you guys out in the finish. What is the knews on big Stylesy, heavy clash between him and Mclay (i think) word is he may miss a few. Who else missed for you guys?
Yeah Woody we were abit lucky this week werent we.But we had none the week before so i guess what gos around comes around,and i reckon the umpies done a good job this week, maybe they must read big footy and realised they done a shocking job last week. We have an easy match this week so will probably rest a few of our injured warriors to freshen them up.I guess i wont hear from Daicos Fan this week as they will all be on a bender for afortnight seeing they dont play.Dont get to cockyLions we will be waiting for you next time.:p

Yeah Woody we were abit lucky this week werent we.But we had none the week before so i guess what gos around comes around,and i reckon the umpies done a good job this week, maybe they must read big footy and realised they done a shocking job last week. We have an easy match this week so will probably rest a few of our injured warriors to freshen them up.I guess i wont hear from Daicos Fan this week as they will all be on a bender for afortnight seeing they dont play.Dont get to cockyLions we will be waiting for you next time.:p

Still blamin the umpires Bowwow! Fair dinkum. Why can't you just admit that you blokes aren't travellin as well as you would like. Whens it gunna end???
Whats the rumour that Barwood is movin away to Adelaide chasin the fluff, surely the bar sales in Henty will have decreased on last year with him and the mouth Jacka gone!!!

Still blamin the umpires Bowwow! Fair dinkum. Why can't you just admit that you blokes aren't travellin as well as you would like. Whens it gunna end???
Whats the rumour that Barwood is movin away to Adelaide chasin the fluff, surely the bar sales in Henty will have decreased on last year with him and the mouth Jacka gone!!!

There's no fluff in Adelaide, IHTT, believe me......

anyone have a view on how the Walla vs Osborne game is going to go this weekend???

Kage, I believe Osborne's onball brigade is still one of the best in country footy and that's where games are won and lost.I don't think from all reports that Walla have the dept in the engine room to go all day. The duel between H and Whiterod , if H plays in the ruck will be interesting.

My prediction Osborne by 10 goals

Kage, I believe Osborne's onball brigade is still one of the best in country footy and that's where games are won and lost.I don't think from all reports that Walla have the dept in the engine room to go all day. The duel between H and Whiterod , if H plays in the ruck will be interesting.

Might be one of the best in the Hume FL and surrounding district leagues. They are NOT one of the best in country footy. A Long way short of that.

Might be one of the best in the Hume FL and surrounding district leagues. They are NOT one of the best in country footy. A Long way short of that.

Deposit. I said one of the best not the best ,and maybe I was talking about Country NSW:D . There record speaks for itself . Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they have one someting like 8 or 9 grandfinals in the last 14 years and to make matters worse there all nice blokes out at Ostrich Park:):thumbsu:

Bowwow. Care to elaborate on the clash between Styles and McLay .Are Jindera the real deal ,as in are they a finals option or do they lack a bit og depth.

I watched Walla and Holbrook last weekend and also watched when Osborne played Holbrook. I'd be suprised if they don't beat Walla by 15 goals. I'm not sure Whiterod is the player everyone thinks he is - good tap ruckman, but Lazzarotto was more than up to it around the ground. I think Gleeson will dominate. Walla's midfield are young and quick, but may lack the hardness to really worry the battle axes out at Osborne.

Deposit. I said one of the best not the best ,and maybe I was talking about Country NSW:D . There record speaks for itself . Correct me if I am wrong, but I think they have one someting like 8 or 9 grandfinals in the last 14 years and to make matters worse there all nice blokes out at Ostrich Park:):thumbsu:

If you were talking country NSW then you might be right. I agree their record is great in the Hume FL.

Just thought I would stir you up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went out for a look because we had the bye and I know some of the Brookers from Lavington.
Thought it was a good battle between Whiterod and Lazzarotto. Even until half time before Whiterod got on top.
I would rate him on a similar footing to H Gleeson, Murphy and Donnan. With Lazzarotto a little behind.
Walla would be very disappointed to lose by 15 goals. I would say it would be six or seven goals.

I watched Walla and Holbrook last weekend and also watched when Osborne played Holbrook. I'd be suprised if they don't beat Walla by 15 goals. I'm not sure Whiterod is the player everyone thinks he is - good tap ruckman, but Lazzarotto was more than up to it around the ground. I think Gleeson will dominate. Walla's midfield are young and quick, but may lack the hardness to really worry the battle axes out at Osborne.
Walla Midfielders Young what were you watching i think they three blokes who started in the midfield Gooba, Lukey Kohlhagen and Crokes are all over the age of 28... But a few of their change on ballers are younger... Around the Ground i think Whiterod would have taken at least 10 marks or more across Wallas Half Backline causeall Holbrook did all day was kick it too Hickey.. So i think both ruckman would have been even around the ground cause they really didn't man each other up just more sat on their teams half backline. I think if walla can play their running game then they could get close i think Walla would be very disappointed if they losted by 15 goals or more just like Daisy Train said

I went out for a look because we had the bye and I know some of the Brookers from Lavington.
Thought it was a good battle between Whiterod and Lazzarotto. Even until half time before Whiterod got on top.
I would rate him on a similar footing to H Gleeson, Murphy and Donnan. With Lazzarotto a little behind.
Walla would be very disappointed to lose by 15 goals. I would say it would be six or seven goals.
Yes i do agree, the brolga is a majestic and mystical animal of the jungle

Can anyone tell me how Andrew Shippard goes? He was registered with the the BB Saints last year and has just being cleared to Yackandandah. What position best suits him?

Can anyone tell me how Andrew Shippard goes? He was registered with the the BB Saints last year and has just being cleared to Yackandandah. What position best suits him?

He used to go alright quite a few years back, went from Brock to Corowa reserves for a year and then dropped off the radar for a little while. Can't quite remember what position he played in but given his height you would think key position. Cricket's his true love so don't be surprised if he loses interest pretty quickly.

anyone have a view on how the Walla vs Osborne game is going to go this weekend???

Anyone have a match report on this game ? Are Walla the real deal or did Osborne do it easily ?

When do Osborne play Howlong or Culcairn ? Are they the main rivals now ?

Does anyone know what the story is down at Brock/Burrum? Was Saturdays performance indicative off their off field organisation or was it just a one off shocker?
they have been flogged every game just about this year only teams i think they might come close to would be Murray Magpies and Lockhart i think most of times will beat them easy

Anyone have a match report on this game ? Are Walla the real deal or did Osborne do it easily ?

When do Osborne play Howlong or Culcairn ? Are they the main rivals now ?
hard to say was a cracker of game in the first half!! Walla losted their coach in the first 5 minutes of the first quarter which didn't help considering he is a gun!!!!!! then losted their centre half foward in the 3rd quarter!! Walla were up by about 4 goals during the 2nd and were running really well but with a couple of injuries they lacked height up forward to kick too i don't think the scoreline showed how good the game was!! Osborne did domiant the 2nd half but Walla were not shamed in anyway i think they wished they run the game out better and maybe some poor decision making as well let them down in the 2nd half but full credit too Osborne they are a awesome side!!!

it would be good to hear from a Osborne player or supporter on the game they are the ones who would really know if Walla are the real deal or not???

Anyone have any news on the Jayden Kotzur article from the paper. Word was Henty was looking at him and another disgruntled seconds Tigers midfielder that another Hume League club was in the mix for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back