Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine is obtaining his bookies ticket and as he has a keen interest in sports betting he thought he'd have a bit of fun with posting odds for local leagues. Obviously you can't bet on these but i think there interesting and a bit of fun.
Osborne 3.00
Culcairn 3.50
howlong 4.50
Walla 8.00
Henty 12.00
R/W 20.00
Jindera 32.00
Holbrook 81.00
Lockhart 81.00
MM 500.00
BB Saints 1000.00
these odds are for the flag

A mate of mine is obtaining his bookies ticket and as he has a keen interest in sports betting he thought he'd have a bit of fun with posting odds for local leagues. Obviously you can't bet on these but i think there interesting and a bit of fun.
Osborne 3.00
Culcairn 3.50
howlong 4.50
Walla 8.00
Henty 12.00
R/W 20.00
Jindera 32.00
Holbrook 81.00
Lockhart 81.00
MM 500.00
BB Saints 1000.00

Gee you have really gone out on a limb there:rolleyes:

Osborne 3.00
Culcairn 3.50
howlong 4.50
Walla 8.00
Henty 12.00
R/W 20.00
Jindera 32.00
Holbrook 81.00
Lockhart 81.00
MM 500.00
BB Saints 1000.00
He'll go broke very quickly.You could have a grand on each of the 3 favourites and not loose.2nd or 3rd faves get up and you win.I think you have put theese odds up RHG for if your "mate milo" knew anything about the punt he would have odds stacked in his favour to win.PS Considering the touch up Osborne gave Howlong yeaterday and considering they still had a couple out the $3 will have him handing his ticket in very quickly along with his assets-try about $1.80

He'll go broke very quickly.You could have a grand on each of the 3 favourites and not loose.2nd or 3rd faves get up and you win.I think you have put theese odds up RHG for if your "mate milo" knew anything about the punt he would have odds stacked in his favour to win.PS Considering the touch up Osborne gave Howlong yeaterday and considering they still had a couple out the $3 will have him handing his ticket in very quickly along with his assets-try about $1.80
Mate i wouldn't have the foggiest idea on how to bet. i have one bet a year on Melbourne cup day he actually emailed these too me about a week an a half ago. On yesterdays results you would think they would change dramatically. and to be honest i just they were a bit interesting if he did offer. after all these are fictional.

Osborne 3.00
Culcairn 3.50
howlong 4.50
Walla 8.00
Henty 12.00
R/W 20.00
Jindera 32.00
Holbrook 81.00
Lockhart 81.00
MM 500.00
BB Saints 1000.00
I'll take that for a monkey

Osborne 3.00
Culcairn 3.50
howlong 4.50
Walla 8.00
Henty 12.00
R/W 20.00
Jindera 32.00
Holbrook 81.00
Lockhart 81.00
MM 500.00
BB Saints 1000.00

Yeah bad odds their, seems like either osborne or cul for the flag with henty my wild card. Ill put 1000 on osborne and cul each and five hundred on howlong and henty, couldnt really loose.

Heard cul smashed the dogs?? can someone tell me if thats true? who played well?

Has anyone else heard the rumour , evergreen small forward James Male is getting keen for another kick after cropping? Dont remenber who told me?
Interesting if he does, will he play for Cul with mates or be loyal to old club henty??????????

Has anyone else heard the rumour , evergreen small forward James Male is getting keen for another kick after cropping? Dont remenber who told me?
Interesting if he does, will he play for Cul with mates or be loyal to old club henty??????????

His brother Cameron is doing the running for the thirds at Henty. I think he is the sort of bloke that would stay faily loyal, but you never know.

Osborne 3.00
Culcairn 3.50
howlong 4.50
Walla 8.00
Henty 12.00
R/W 20.00
Jindera 32.00
Holbrook 81.00
Lockhart 81.00
MM 500.00
BB Saints 1000.00

Cul did run over the top of Jindera yesterday, with a few of Jindera's better players having a dog of a day, but I can't see how this could put Culcairn into second favourites for the flag. Only a Bowwow would put money on Culcairn to win the flag at those odds.

Sure Klemke won 2 medals but half his team miss 6 weeks due to holidays.He would play 6 more games than the rest and besides the Bushpigs are hardly a football side more like a rabble.With the players the Lions have and the coach i can''t see them winning more than 6 games.W ill be with the also rans Burrum Jindera Brookers.;)

That's 4 Bowwow. Burrum next week could make 5 - but we won't make any rash predictions just yet will we :p .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is happening at Magpies. Obviously they are finding the going in the Hume league a little tougher than they thought. Heard there was a bit of unrest after they were beaten by Rand Walbundrie, and a player was asked to leave the club do to his less than resounding support for the coach, showing it quite vocally after the game.

Howlong vs Walla @ howlong this week, Osborne beat both by around 50 points, should be a corker! my tip is Walla by a couple goals because of the younger legs should have a lot more run in them they also have a few experienced players too to help get them over the line!!

Other thoughts people??

What is happening at Magpies. Obviously they are finding the going in the Hume league a little tougher than they thought. Heard there was a bit of unrest after they were beaten by Rand Walbundrie, and a player was asked to leave the club do to his less than resounding support for the coach, showing it quite vocally after the game.

Do tell

I have nothing more to tell. The Maggies player who told me about it did mention a name, but I was only half listening.

Bit slow on the forum in the last couple of days, so I thought I might add a few rumours that I have heard. Whisper around the traps is that Kotzur to play at Culcairn in the coming weeks, Luke Daley is going to Holbrook

Just a couple of general questions to throw out there. Any truth in the "crisis" that seems to be unfolding out at Rand Wal. Athanitis walking out, coach in hospital amongst a few other hassles. Also Were does Mglynn's injury leave Walla at? He would be in the top couple in the comp, how does this effect there chances. Is Byrnes still out there? And what happened to Odonnell as mentioned on earlier posts.

Just a couple of general questions to throw out there. Any truth in the "crisis" that seems to be unfolding out at Rand Wal. Athanitis walking out, coach in hospital amongst a few other hassles. Also Were does Mglynn's injury leave Walla at? He would be in the top couple in the comp, how does this effect there chances. Is Byrnes still out there? And what happened to Odonnell as mentioned on earlier posts.

Some very big unrest out Rand/Walbundrie you're right Wooderson, one would have to say that the whole merger hasn't gone well, has been tension bubbling for a number of years now! Athanitis has apparently stated his reasons for leaving are that the club is going in the total wrong direction, whatever that means? Can you shed any light on it Woody?

As for Walla, McGlynn is definitely a massive loss for them, i'm not too sure about him being in the top couple in the comp, but defintely amongst the top half dozen or so! But as is probably the situation at Nth Albury with Hodgson it may give him an edge over the opposition, coaching from the sideline and seeing the 'whole' game unfold. Obviously they'll lose his ability on the footy field but I just suspect that it will be minimal in the long run beacause he'll be able to learn a lot more about his team and what makes them tick. Just a thought! Mind You the whole competition has a lot of work to do at this stage to catch Osborne, they just keep breeding gun kids out there!

Some very big unrest out Rand/Walbundrie you're right Wooderson, one would have to say that the whole merger hasn't gone well, has been tension bubbling for a number of years now! Athanitis has apparently stated his reasons for leaving are that the club is going in the total wrong direction, whatever that means? Can you shed any light on it Woody?

As for Walla, McGlynn is definitely a massive loss for them, i'm not too sure about him being in the top couple in the comp, but defintely amongst the top half dozen or so! But as is probably the situation at Nth Albury with Hodgson it may give him an edge over the opposition, coaching from the sideline and seeing the 'whole' game unfold. Obviously they'll lose his ability on the footy field but I just suspect that it will be minimal in the long run beacause he'll be able to learn a lot more about his team and what makes them tick. Just a thought! Mind You the whole competition has a lot of work to do at this stage to catch Osborne, they just keep breeding gun kids out there!

If the scores were correct on footy scoreboard I would say McGlynn must be a huge loss to the Walla team, Howlong seem to have smashed the Walla boys. Anyone have a match report on this one ? I thought it would have been closer then that. Did Walla have anyone else out ?

R/W seem to have put in a reasonable performace against Osborne so maybe they are getting their act together now.

If the scores were correct on footy scoreboard I would say McGlynn must be a huge loss to the Walla team, Howlong seem to have smashed the Walla boys. Anyone have a match report on this one ? I thought it would have been closer then that. Did Walla have anyone else out ?

R/W seem to have put in a reasonable performace against Osborne so maybe they are getting their act together now.

Benched .Rumours around the traps are that Whiterod fell of his push bike during the week and has sustained a broken arm. If true this would be detremental to the hoppers chances of finishing in the top 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back