HUME LEAGUE -2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is my tip for tomorrows game at Jindera. Both sides have afew new faces mostly Howlong so i think Jindera by 31pts over Howlong and in the ressies Jindera

Here is my tip for tomorrows game at Jindera. Both sides have afew new faces mostly Howlong so i think Jindera by 31pts over Howlong and in the ressies Jindera

I'm tipping the same result but a bit closer. Jindera by 12 points.

BTW if Referee isn't Glenn Eddy I'll eat my shoe. Definately some sour grapes there. I was surprised with how well the saints went last year with a young side. McKimmie had half the side that Eddy had in his last year, if they were ever going to win a flag it should have been then. Eddy definately done well to get the Saints up but you need to have the backing of your players which by the sound of it McKimmie does.

I'm tipping the Brookers this year though, they've been there abouts for a couple of years now and have recruited well again all though Bloomy is a massive loss. Doswell is the biggest recruit of the year and I'd back him in for the Azzi. After that it's going to be tight between Henty and BB. Don't rght off Osborne though, Malcom Douglas is a big pick up and knowing the Cats they'll pck up one or two more before June.

not sure how these new rules the AFL have implemented are going to work at grass roots level. already reports from o and m games over the weekend being over officiated, and if anyone seen fridays Hume league game they would have witnessed a similar thing. By no way am i having a crack at the umpires as they are doing as they are instructed but gee whiz i hope a few of the traditionalist local umps that don't agree with them kindly tuck the whistle away. The grass roots brand is always been great, don't need it stuffed by interpretation. ....end rant....

bird man way off enjoy eating and from what i'd seen out there saturday Jindera will need to find another gear when they play Holbrook but was a very good game to watch

tips this week
holbrook over jindera 33pts
rand over magpies 29pts
billabong over culcairn 42pts
henty over lockhart 19pt
osborne over howlong 31pts
cdhbu over walla 53pts
Who is the coach of magpies is he for real or what?

tips this week
holbrook over jindera 33pts
rand over magpies 29pts
billabong over culcairn 42pts
henty over lockhart 19pt
osborne over howlong 31pts
cdhbu over walla 53pts
Who is the coach of magpies is he for real or what?

He's a bit full on by the sounds of it. Although most people agree with what he was saying in the Border Mail it still came accross as bit strange that he went to the paper about it. Players prostituting themselves and trying to find money has been going on a while now and it's not just in the Hume League. He's obviously fairly frustrated with a few blokes by the sounds of it. It sounds like he's not goiong to put up with any shit out there, and I'm not sure how that will go down. Knowing Murray Magpies and even a few of the recruits that have gone out there, I wouldn't be suprised if their were a few walkers during the year.
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_...ID=61063&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=22993706

Holbrook by 22
Magpies by 6
Crows by 18
Henty by 12
Osborne by 16
CDHBU by 80

He's a bit full on by the sounds of it. Although most people agree with what he was saying in the Border Mail it still came accross as bit strange that he went to the paper about it. Players prostituting themselves and trying to find money has been going on a while now and it's not just in the Hume League. He's obviously fairly frustrated with a few blokes by the sounds of it. It sounds like he's not goiong to put up with any shit out there, and I'm not sure how that will go down. Knowing Murray Magpies and even a few of the recruits that have gone out there, I wouldn't be suprised if their were a few walkers during the year.
http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_...ID=61063&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=22993706

Holbrook by 22
Magpies by 6
Crows by 18
Henty by 12
Osborne by 16
CDHBU by 80

Ken is only sooking because he can't get any quality recruits, I find it funny that he is ripping blokes for shopping themselves around for money, but they have offered rediculous money to players from lavi who played seconds. Sounds like he is very sour. I'm sick of hearing about him and the season hasn't started, I hate to think how much noise will be coming from him when they start loosing by 100 points. I find it strange that they get rid of Tony Pierri on the eve of the season. Surely when you are starting that far back, you would keep your best player even if they don't train, and once you build up a winning culture, then you force out the players that don't want to train. He is a big body that is a genuine goalkicker even with terrible delivery to him, there must be something else in the background for them to kick him the flick.

Been out of the Hume League for awhile but here are my tips for this week
Jindera by 8pts over Holbrook if they play man on man an can run out 4 quarters
Rand will be to strong for Magpies 27pts
Billabong by 48pts over Culcairn
Henty by 36pts over lockhart
Osborne by 44pts over Howlong
CDHBU by 10gls plus over Walla

Went to Jindera game they were rite in it until the 3rd quarter when someone decided to put Ash Murray in the centre an play him loose down back to me this was one of the reason Jindera fell away.Garland was well held by his man and Ash was winning at FF .They also gave away 5center square free-kicks to Doswell which resulted in Holbrook kicking 4gls in the 3rd quarter.The only thing i see Holbrook having problems with if they get a few long term injuries they only have 2-3 players in their ressies capable of stepping up to senoirs.Was really impressed with a young player in Jinderas ressies don't know his name but wore number 31 played at C.H.F.

Tips for this week
Jindera by 32pts over Culcairn if they leave Ash Murray at F.F.
Billabong by 29pts over Rand
Magpies by 13pts over Walla
Holbrook by 38pts over Lockhart
Henty by 21pts over Howlong
Saints by 53pts over Osborne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sure why any o and m player would even contemplate going to such a crap league to play on grounds that are terrible and travel to piss ant little towns. There are some things even money can't buy.

Brookers rolled over Lockhart yesterday going though the motions, losing lamb will be a huge loss, hopefully he can get back, but it didn't look good for him.

Im not sure why any o and m player would even contemplate going to such a crap league to play on grounds that are terrible and travel to piss ant little towns. There are some things even money can't buy.

Seahawk thats what the Melb base players say about the O.M. but you throw ashit load of money at them because they know they carn't get that sort of dollars down there and there's nothing wrong with our grounds unless your a soft ****

Was up at Osborne on the weekend, and was very impressed with the calibre of beards going around up there from the likes of Big Simon Lane and Osborne's favourite son, Mal Douglas. The ground was in immaculate condition, the only thing that was in better repair than the ground was in fact, Dougo's beard. There was noticably more hair on the Osborne fellas faces than most of the BB boys heads. Talking about Dougo, every time he touched the ball, the crowd screamed 'DOOOOOOOGGGGLLLAAAAAYYYYY', which was a fair effort after he had about 80 kicks. But she was a hot day and the pasty moon tan copped it hard with even his beard getting slightly sunburnt.

THIS WEEKS TIPS
SAINTS BY 37PTS OVER HENTY
CULCAIRN BY 15PTS OVER LOCKHART
HOLBROOK BY 43PTS OVER HOWLONG
CDHBU BY 22PTS OVER MAGPIES
BILLABONG BY 10GLS OVER WALLA
JINDERA BY 8GLS OVER RAND

I heard some pretty disappointing news the other day re: the walla vs magpies game.

After Craig Mannah was knocked out and the game was called off. Apparently the Murray magpies wanted to sing their song, with the consent of Ken Mansell. And that it was only that Ted Miller was telling them that it would be inapproate that stopped them. a few things are screaming at me;
firstly: What the hell was the MM thinking, the game was a draw -
secondly: Where the hell has the respect gone, and is the culture that bad at MM that they would feel that that type of behaviour is acceptable?
thirdly; did they feel this was the only time that they "might" be able to sing their song all year.

anyway, Craig is still recovering, apparently his brain got a fair old shake about but doctors are happy with his progress...Prayers to him and his family that it all turns out and he's home soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

HUME LEAGUE -2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back