Hurn is better than Murphy Surely

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing's set in stone, but the top 4 picks are looking pretty secure.

Murphy
Ellis
Kennedy
Hurn

I honestly can't see things changing from here on out. I also reckon each club will be pleased with those selections, I know I will be :cool:

I wouldn't be surprised if Hurn turns out better than Murphy. But as long as he's a blue, I won't be disapointed.

Funkalicous said:

Murphy
Ellis
Kennedy
Hurn

I honestly can't see things changing from here on out. I also reckon each club will be pleased with those selections, I know I will be :cool:

I wouldn't be surprised if Hurn turns out better than Murphy. But as long as he's a blue, I won't be disapointed.

I also , would be happy with that.

Funkalicous said:

Murphy
Ellis
Kennedy
Hurn

I doubt it.

It was reported in the paper a while ago that Carlton were considering using BOTH their top picks on talls until Murphy came along....so I am almost certain that we will go tall with pick 4

Funkalicous said:

Murphy
Ellis
Kennedy
Hurn

Why are they looking secure? This order has been touted on big footy and footydraft as being a possible outcome...far from solid information from the clubs. Carlton have not come out and said Murphy will be at the club as has happened before with #1 picks .... in fact none of these clubs have indicated which players they will take; meaning you, I and most other people on here are still in the dark .... so nothing is looking secure ... no matter how many times you see it posted on the internet.

Lajon said:
Why are they looking secure? This order has been touted on big footy and footydraft as being a possible outcome...far from solid information from the clubs. Carlton have not come out and said Murphy will be at the club as has happened before with #1 picks .... in fact none of these clubs have indicated which players they will take; meaning you, I and most other people on here are still in the dark .... so nothing is looking secure ... no matter how many times you see it posted on the internet.

talk to people at head office (OO) and the only name spoken is murphy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hurn is better than Murphy Surely

Remove this Banner Ad

Back