Hypothetical - If judd took a year off

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would he? Can't he just sign with a club anyway ala mal michael?

Not quite, Essendon had the 2nd pick in the PSD, Carlton had the 1st and stupidly signed Hackland with that pick.

If the club can afford his asking price then they get him

There is no nominating in the PSD, if the club can pay then you go.

Not quite, Essendon had the 2nd pick in the PSD, Carlton had the 1st and stupidly signed Hackland with that pick.

If the club can afford his asking price then they get him

There is no nominating in the PSD, if the club can pay then you go.

Is that correct??? You must have to somehow nominate as you have to submit a price and terms under which you will be traded.

I thought about this and the conclusion that I came up with is that he would come out of contract after the 2007 National draft and if he didn't nominate for the 2007 preseason draft he would next be available in the 2008 National draft (or free agency if that was in by then and he met the criteria).

Molly

He is going to play for County Down and the pies are going to pick him up as an international rookie in 2009.

I thought about this and the conclusion that I came up with is that he would come out of contract after the 2007 National draft and if he didn't nominate for the 2007 preseason draft he would next be available in the 2008 National draft (or free agency if that was in by then and he met the criteria).

Molly

If free agency was in and Judd had sat out the year he may not qualify as one of the regular suggestions when free agency is taked about is that players service would impact on whether they qualify. In Judd's case if he sat out the year he would not have any service per say. In that case he'd have to nominate for the ND.

Yep it'd be a race to the bottom of the tank

thcrazykermit989854.gif

GOLD!!! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hypothetical - If judd took a year off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back