List Mgmt. Hypothetical trades and wishlists thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Talia? Provide some cheap defensive depth. Horse won't give him a game. Aliir Aliir seems to be out of favour there - would be an excellent get. Not sure what we could offer them. Maybe send them back Tom and offer to take over Tippett's contract. Will be interesting to see how Liam Jones goes - performing well as a defender at VFL level.
Libba?

So I am a first time poster and long time reader of this forum. I know my expectations in the attached image are over the top (in some cases) and some of the things I'm suggesting may be sacrilegious, but this thread is a wishlist after all. Basically, this is what I think should happen over the trade period and how we can potentially get it done.

Attachments

• HFCWISHLIST.png
    HFCWISHLIST.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 148
So I am a first time poster and long time reader of this forum. I know my expectations in the attached image are over the top (in some cases) and some of the things I'm suggesting may be sacrilegious, but this thread is a wishlist after all. Basically, this is what I think should happen over the trade period and how we can potentially get it done.

If we can somehow scam a team to cough up a second rounder for the Poo I'll dance a merry jig.

May to declare that he wants to come to Hawthorn and that he should be traded for a late 3rd rounder as that would balance the Jaeger trade where the Suns acted unprofesionally

And he's prepared to walk into the pre season draft if the Suns don't send him to Hawthorn

If May is unobtainable, would look at recruiting Rory Thomson. 200cm defender that is quick for his size. Also be interesting if Trent Mckenzie is looking for further opportunities.
His booming left foot coming off the wing/halfback would be sweet.

Josh Kelly or some other out of contract young gun at pick 4 in the PSD. Walking to us Tippett style

Vickery and Hartung traded to the Dogs for Johannisen

2 FA's Either Rocky, Pittard, Kruezer, Dusty, Jack Trengrove

Last edited:
Josh Kelly at pick 4 in the PSD. Vickery and Hartung traded for Johannsen. Sandilands and Rockliff as FA's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do you think that Josh Kelly would really last to pick four on the PSD?

You may as well get us to finish last for that scenario ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our list can rebound quicker than some might think, we need to fix the midfield every great team was built through the midfield first. If we can land a Whitefield like player and omeara gets back to full fitness we then have 3 elite midfielders already in the team. Throw in Shiels, Langford we already have a decent group of mids without even consider Burton, Hardwick, Lovell and Cousins stepping up.

Josh Kelly or some other out of contract young gun at pick 4 in the PSD. Walking to us Tippett style

We won't have pick 4 in the PSD. Brisbane the only side standing in the way of first pick. But decent players are never picked up in the PSD

Dogs will trade JJ for Vickery and Hartung?

Thank you, I actually had a giggle.

do you think that Josh Kelly would really last to pick four on the PSD?

You may as well get us to finish last for that scenario ;)

I just used pick 4 because that was the live selection swans used to get Tippett. Seeing we are currently 2nd last on the ladder to Brisbane a PSD pick is the best realistic scenario we can hope for

I just used pick 4 because that was the live selection swans used to get Tippett. Seeing we are currently 2nd last on the ladder to Brisbane a PSD pick is the best realistic scenario we can hope for

Tippet was a dodgy as **** situation and he was suspended for 11 games, not a good comparison

Hooray! About time we had a wish list thread...

I am trading whoever it takes along with the future first to grab

#1 Hopper
#2 Whitfield

That is anyone over 25 not named Cyril or Jack or anyone looking for more opportunities.

I don't see the need for a Fyfe, Dusty ect if our inhouse guys come on. I wouldn't say no if we're to fall in our lap at an affordable price.

With FS & academy players in our sights we should be ok at the draft.

If by some miracle we picked up those two guys & got into the first round I think that would be amazing & an absolute steel! Unlikely but worth a shot.

Hardwick Chip Glass

Sicily Brand Burton

Whitfield Mitchell Hartung

Roughy TOB Langford

Lovell Gunston Cyril

McEvoy O'mera Hopper

Shiels Howe Cousins JOR

Best midfield combination in the AFL 2019.

Play the kids
Hard rebuild

#hopperisthetatget

Anyone and everyone is available besides Tom and Cyril, the rest on the table to get in as early and as often as possible.

Whilst we're at it, it's time to start raiding GWS, their 3rd and 4th tier players are better than our 2nd tiers and a whole heap of 1st tiers. We already missed out on Barrett for some absurd reason, why we didn't grab him for absolutely nothing is beyond me, he has been quality for Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back