Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninja-fat.gif
and then he grew up

star-wars-kid-jedi-o.gif

Have seen both forums...
urgh what a mess.
They are obsessed with an ex poster on here.

Hi Bae,

I am very upset at this forum. I am so upset that I’ve either rage quit, or got myself banned because it’s very easy to get banned on here even though it’s the Bae and most things are overlooked.

Because I am so angry at this forum, I am going to start another football forum and pretend that I don’t care that I’m banned from this forum, but I do secretly care because all I do is post about this forum on my forum and complain about the moderators on this forum on my forum and how this forum is ruined because of this forums moderators even though I shit post 90% of the time when I was on this forum. I will also prove that I don’t care about this forum by creating many aliases on this forum and laugh about this on my forum because the irony is I do care but I pretend I don’t care by creating aliases.

Thank you Bae for listening to how angry I am about this forum.

Forget all that come join stormfront instead with me and DanWA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Help a young bay whippersnapper. What's all this about then?

Please let them all back in.
Thank you for your enquiry. All our moderators are busy at the moment but your enquiry is very important to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please hold the line.

Thank you for your enquiry. All our moderators are busy at the moment but your enquiry is very important to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please hold the line.

I know you call your penis 'line' you cant fool us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back