rick James

Cancelled
Suspended
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 8, 2004
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Sure, Big Bad Brad is a Big Bad Pile of Sh*t on the football field, but at least he hits people and doesn't cry.

I don't care if Riewoldt is apparently a star (he isn't, he's actually pretty sh*t) Brad Miller > Nick Riewoldt.

Also, Brad Miller is nailing some hot south american bird, Nick Riewoldt is nailing this filthy little hobbit:

_39597061_return2_300.jpg

... wait sorry I meant THIS filthy little hobbit:

StephanieMac4906_White_Lingerie_90111J.jpg

I think Brad met her up at the snow in one of the Dees early September holidays in one if the last few years.

Brad Millers' fiance is Pia Loyola, she won a magazine competetion (Dolly search for a model or something) a few years back. She is nine months pregnant with their first child, although she has a 3 year old son from a previous relationship.

She should be due any day now, that is, if she hasn't already given birth.

Falcon said:
I think Brad met her up at the snow in one of the Dees early September holidays in one if the last few years.

Oh the old chestnut! Nice work Falcon, but you do realise Melbourne kicked the Saints out of the finals in 2006 don't you?

RJ, some of your best work.

swjmfc said:
Oh the old chestnut! Nice work Falcon, but you do realise Melbourne kicked the Saints out of the finals in 2006 don't you?

In all honesty I just wanted an excise to post that rank picture of her. Seriously, that is one of the most unappealing images I've ever seen. And I've seen goatse.

rick James said:
In all honesty I just wanted an excise to post that rank picture of her. Seriously, that is one of the most unappealing images I've ever seen. And I've seen goatse.

i had never seen that ghastly image until today

why oh why did you have to post that image rick:(

emperor said:
i had never seen that ghastly image until today

why oh why did you have to post that image rick:(

It's burning a hole in your brain isn't it?

swjmfc said:

yeah mate I do, but I had to fire something:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mark73 said:
I wouldn't get all carried away with nailing hot South American birds Rick.They also have a tendency to try and clean you out.Its that peasant culture that is instilled in them. :)

Yep as a rule all mexicans (that means all people from south america) are theives

Polo_14 said:
Brad Miller is overated

1 Goal Forward

Hes also a thug

But he doesn't root skanky hobbits and he doesn't cry, hence, he is better than nick Riewoldt.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am happier with Brad Miller than I would be with Nick Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back