I am happier with Brad Miller than I would be with Nick Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Instead he spent 3 years banging a chick who looks like she got baptized at sea world..I know what I would rather do with my time

I can 100% guarantee its been more fun following Brad Miller's career the past 3 seasons than it would be following Nick Riewoldt.

I knows we be trolling rick but you lost may of lost me at career

They've won the same number of flags, but one of them has a hot girlfriend (and I'll be honest, I'd probably pork Brad too in a pinch, he's a beautiful man).

Except one has an AFL MVP, a Rising Star Award, 5 B+F's, 4 AA's and an AA Captaincy.

The other rides shotgun in the tank that would put Carlton to shame.

Winning individual awards in footy are like dating a fat bird from Neighbours.

Nick Riewoldt has done both, so neither are worth shit anymore.

I am fairly certain being ball deep in this means brad miller is happier than all of us. Mean while st nick is probably balls deep in milney

Pity the best looking tail a Melb player can get these days is Jack Watts.

They've won the same number of flags, but one of them has a hot girlfriend.
Dunno who Nick is dating now, but he broke it off with the hobbit last year.
Pity the best looking tail a Melb player can get these days is Jack Watts.
Maybe so, but at least our players wait for Jack to give them his consent first.

Dunno who Nick is dating now, but he broke it off with the hobbit last year.

Maybe so, but at least our players wait for Jack to give them his consent first.

No your players just belt the lesser sex.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No your players just belt the lesser sex.
Fraser Gehrig at the Prince of Wales Pub 2006 board.
And by the way, sexual assault is much worse than physical assault.

Fraser Gehrig at the Prince of Wales Pub 2006 board.
And by the way, sexual assault is much worse than physical assault.

Ok you show me which St.Kilda players (Lovett does not apply) have been charged with sexual assault and then we'll continue the discussion........

I've got my Colin Sylvia report ready to submit.

For someone who was once called the least floggish of Melbourne supporters... all I have seen you do recently is make rape jokes....
No, demon48 was called that by SweetLeftFoot. YouDontKnowJack is an unashamed Melbourne flog. Need to have a look at other threads that don't involve St Kilda. Many others (apart from Milne, Montagna and Lovett) have incurred my wrath - most recently Travis Cloke, a flog GC17 supporter who is in love with Wonna33, Lara Bingle, Jack Watts, BigBadCam's "roof" thread, Geelong bandwagon flog, Daniel Bell, Hawthorn's ruck division, Brock McLean and Brent Staker. Should click on my profile and check out some of my other work.

Are there other recent trollworthy St Kilda-related events I should know about? Because you are on Bay 13 after all, and should expect this. In much the same way I expect other flogs to flog over our "tanking", Dean Bailey's coaching record and Jack Watts. It's all part and parcel of posting on this board.

Ok you show me which St.Kilda players (Lovett does not apply) have been charged with sexual assault and then we'll continue the discussion........

I've got my Colin Sylvia report ready to submit.
Two current players, while not convicted, were still charged.

As for saving members of the fairer sex from being assaulted, I have my Ron Barassi report ready for submission.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am happier with Brad Miller than I would be with Nick Riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back