Toast I am proud of the Richmond Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
I am going to watch the replay. I heard Yze say hope fans are proud of our team in the post match

I can say I am proud.

They are doing the hard yards, the youth are getting exposed and learning., We are doing what we need to do.

Our future going forward is looking fantastic and I have strong believe we are shaping up as really formidable in the not to distant future.

We will not be waiting another 30 plus years I think!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

RFC are going club first, team first and that is all anyone can ask where the priority is winning premierships for the club and players

Yay GIF by YoungerTV

I've got to say I'm pretty tired of some of the negativity on the board at times, it can be hard to stay positive when we get beaten every week by large margins.
It's been a tough year and sure some of the senior players might have struggled with motivation at times I think, but it's been good to see some of the kids come on.
Given the picks we already have in the draft this year there is going to be some turnover of the list and hopefully they can sort a few things off field also over the off season.

I’m proud of their effort against Port Adelaide and GWS. I agree with that. With the Port game, we fought until the end of the 3rd quarter and lost the plot in the 4th. Happens when you have a team of kids. But the kids showed something at stages, and that’s what we want to see from them.

It would be very easy for the boys to drop their heads & play like it’s all too hard. It’s one of the things I love, is they are still encouraging and celebrating the small things & for me it’s these things that keeps the momentum going in the improvement direction. Go Tiges!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty even draft. So even if we don't finish with pick 1 still pretty good.

I am confident about the club future, but we need to act this draft
And next year.

Need to take advantage before Tazweeja come in, and grab at least 4 top quality kids in the next two drafts.

Easier said than done but with the picks we should have the next 2 drafts we should be aiming for 2 top quality juniors in each draft.

Team yes. Management no. Benny should have gone months ago. O’Rouke has Caro and Eddie pumping up his tyres in the media but his failure cannot be ignored. No doubt he has been successful but he has made some serious errors.
What are his biggest five?

Other than setting out and delivering on a plan that the rest of the footy world thought was ludicrous? He's the only one of our 4 big wigs still there. To be perfectly honest, if the next CEO does 40% of the job he has done, it'll be a miracle.

Actually, the one huge positive for this year was the Sydney win. We were challenged at 3Q time and in the last quarter, we swarmed the best team in the AFL with pressure that was reminiscent of our best in 2017 or 2019. The wave of pressure that sweeps the oppo away. Question is was that the last hurrah of our glory era, or our true DNA that we can rediscover with a fit playing list and a fresh injection of young talent

This is one of our worst teams that I can remember.

Love the kids improving every week and that is my only positive.

Dark days are ahead and no one is looking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast I am proud of the Richmond Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back