Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is this Chicken Feed I'm hearing about?

I've looked at all the AFL lists, and I can't find him.

Is he a Cat B?
Chicken Feed is 9 and 10 in this afl draft. If there is a Dusty in this draft, serve doubt but even an inkling he is not getting to 9 and 10.

If Bolton leaves, will RFC recover??? Who do we have left???

If we stuff up the draft picks RFC could be on the verge of folding again?

getting a little dramatic there mate
Not really...cue the dramatic music...re our having a sacked ex saints drafter we know nothing about...
From a Club that has battled for relevance despite its past success with collecting a dynasty of wooden spoons...
This sacked ex saints drafter just casually walks in and is now in possession of our drafting programme?!?!
Cue the "Louie" dramatic music here...
How does this drafter know what's in the RFC best interests, Draft wise?!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone think Bolten stays.The club statement is pretty clear..Must be the interests of the RFC
With Pickett entering the fray , melb too may see this as golden opportunity to relaunch and snare two pics in top 10 , this now will have a few twists and turns , tho WC may now be intent on splitting their r1 to get some collateral and be a genuine option , fair bit to play out but me thinks WC eyes will light up and min make one of the deals happen

I am not a words smith.

If he is at war and someone is about to shoot him, will he pick up a gun??

I say yes

Here is another thing, Bolton leaves, what is RFC selling??? draftees, what are the sponsors buying???

right now Bolton is our most if not only marketable commodity, plus he has the indigenous connection to WA?NT markets to get games where AFL HQ can help out market the game

here is another thing, we draft whoever this year, why will they stick around at RFC if we continue to act like a doormat??

I get the feeling I know why Dusty retired, he was too tired carrying others including those off-field loads

when Bartlett left there was more at RFC even though we managed to f.. it up to
What?

Not really...cue the dramatic music...re our having a sacked ex saints drafter we know nothing about...
From a Club that has battled for relevance despite its past success with collecting a dynasty of wooden spoons...
This sacked ex saints drafter just casually walks in and is now in possession of our drafting programme?!?!
Cue the "Louie" dramatic music here...
How does this drafter know what's in the RFC best interests, Draft wise?!?
I’m with you on this , the Aints haven’t exactly torn it up, he hadn’t even got a Wikipedia page

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back