Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

With kozi pickett requesting a trade to freo, will we get the right deal?
Nope, but what is strange is that Bolton's agent most likely affirmed that he could get there after talking to freo and WCE. If the clubs backflip on this and go for Kozie it hangs his client out to dry.

Bolton is made to look like he is crawling back after the deal couldn't get done after all of his friends bounced is a bad look.

With kozi pickett requesting a trade to freo, will we get the right deal?
It's a shit position for us because all of a sudden Freo won't be inclined to pay overs, which they might have previously, because now they'll want to save something for Pickett.

Are there any gun under 22s at Freo we could ask for instead? That's still young enough for our rebuild.

It's a shit position for us because all of a sudden Freo won't be inclined to pay overs, which they might have previously, because now they'll want to save something for Pickett.

Are there any gun under 22s at Freo we could ask for instead? That's still young enough for our rebui Johnson maybe, it I think freo would be keen to keep him.

Are there any gun under 22s at Freo we could ask for instead? That's still young enough for our rebuild.
Johnson maybe?
Edit: post was so elite I had to quote it twice.

Then he stays. It’s all good either way 👍

Wouldn't mind Treacy.

nah,

freo have 9,10, 17 (but tied to ports finish so probs not 17), 21, future first, future second

that a lot to play with for bolton and pickett. but it essentially rules out baker and warner. freo may well go this route as we have some exciting NGAs in future seasons.

shemans reckon he wants to stay at melbourne 🤣🤣🤣
whats you guys thoughts on how much pickett's worth. because if its 2 firsts and maybe a second. that leaves 2 first and a second for bolton.

i imagine freo would like some early thirds back or maybe a second. is this acceptable for you?

whats you guys thoughts on how much pickett's worth. because if its 2 firsts and maybe a second. that leaves 2 first and a second for bolton.

i imagine freo would like some early thirds back or maybe a second. is this acceptable for you?
youre askin the wrong man partna

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not really. whats you opinion on how much pickett is worth. as that will determine how much is at play for bolton and to an extent vice versa.
I dont know. please leave me alone

not really. whats you opinion on how much pickett is worth. as that will determine how much is at play for bolton and to an extent vice versa.

You’ve never met Groupie before have you?

I dont know. please leave me alone
Watching Zac Efron GIF by Baywatch Movie

surely freo can't just drop the Bolton ball this far down the road.
Not with Bolton publicaly announcing his intention...

Doesent matter who you get you will just choke it anyway , weak as piss losing to drugs and then letting the scum make the 8 , shameful

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #29: Shai Bolton - Trade Requested For Right Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back