I Hate That Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Sherrindipity

Rookie
Mar 16, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So Caleb Daniel i̶s̶/was my least favourite player in the AFL. I've never had a player I wanted to see more get absolutely pile drived by Xerri so I could see a slow-mo replay of his helmet flying through the air as blood sprayed across the screen. But I'm an adult... My opinion can change and I can grow and learn to love.

I guess my point is... Has there been anyone else in North's delicious history that you have hated from another team that you have had to learn to love once they have been traded to join the Shinboners?

1000020761.gif

So Caleb Daniel i̶s̶/was my least favourite player in the AFL. I've never had a player I wanted to see more get absolutely pile drived by Xerri so I could see a slow-mo replay of his helmet flying through the air as blood sprayed across the screen. But I'm an adult... My opinion can change and I can grow and learn to love.

I guess my point is... Has there been anyone else in North's delicious history that you have hated from another team that you have had to learn to love once they have been traded to join the Shinboners?

View attachment 2147179
No, I hate Luke McDonald more than any player in the competition.

Jason McCartney but then turned to love

Jarrad Waite. Couldn't stand him at Carlton. Thought he was full of himself and had that arrogant way he walked. Plus he always left his best for when he played us.

Then he came to North and quickly became my favourite player. I miss Waite and watching him play. Just wish he had crossed over earlier in his career so we could have seen more of him in North colours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Hate" isn't the most appropriate word, but - to link it to the Caleb Daniel trade - I just couldn't work out the signing of this bloke... Disliked his style of play at the Dogs and was never gonna work in our team... I guess that on that guideline, Jared Polec comes a close 2nd to Sam the Softy:

1729289976022.png

Remove this Banner Ad

I Hate That Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back